• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen So, spoilers!

Years
Normally I would look at all the spoilers there
Are but, for a realease this big I'll try to only look at pokemon and stats.

For all those who think they can hold off, good luck and stay strong!

Years
I don't mind being spoiled, in fact I'd rather find out the stats, moves, evolutions, etc, ahead of time. That's part of the pre-release fun. Gotta have something to look at. XD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I think I will try to completely avoid spoilers, I sort of blew up Black/White for me, and B2/W2 for when I get it, if I do, so to make this as fun as possible, I'm staying away from everything xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Knowing everything about the game doesn't really change my experience with the game. I would read the entire guides before playing pokemon games when I was like 6 anyway.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Look up ALL the new 'mons! (before the games come out)

I'll also look at all the new Pokémons stats and movepools. It'll help me decide on my team.

That's my main reason, and I also like to know if I can get a cool evolved Pokémon without having to trade.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
I won't look much at the new storyline, besides the main characters and antagonists, but I plan on looking on the new pokemon, so I can decide a team, like others.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'm gonna embrace the spoilers so as to get myself more and more excited for the release, then see how it goes when I actually play. I thought I had Black and White all planned out for my first runthrough, but I ended up veering way off course because some Pokemon turned out to be more useful than I thought (like Blitzle, Sawk, and Petilil).

Years
Aside from finding out information about the new Pokemon as they're unveiled, I'll try to keep away from spoilers as much as I can. The international release dates will make things a lot easier, but I wouldn't be surprised if I avoid the X/Y Board here from about the final two months before release until I've played through the game a little bit (similar to how I avoided the B/W and B/W2 boards until I played them).

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
I'll avoid story spoilers, but I can't help myself from looking at the new pokemon, I like planning out my storyline teams early :)

Back