• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
The Cinnabar route leads into Seafoam, but down a series of ladders to the point where the water is running too fast.
It's been a long time since I've done the Seafoam puzzles but I'm fairly sure you needed to come in from the fuchsia side, or at least in this instance you do.

Why has Fucshia -> Seafoam been blocked anyway? Trainer levels?

Yeah, basically with the over abundance of trainers from Route 16-18 and Cycling Road it can come to a point where you can become over leveled so I wanted to split it up so it's not all at once. You can still get to Articuno through the Route 20 way.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
I can't get to Four Island and further. I have defeated the Elite 4 and talken to Celio, but he says: " was trying to find the gem even while I was studying.¶ As a result, I've made no headway in both my search and studies...¶ If I relied on Bill, I'm sure my research would progress.¶ But this time, I want to try to do things by myself." This game is extremely time consuming with a great level of grinding or luck needed, but I don't want to have wasted my time by being stopped here.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Yeah, basically with the over abundance of trainers from Route 16-18 and Cycling Road it can come to a point where you can become over leveled so I wanted to split it up so it's not all at once. You can still get to Articuno through the Route 20 way.

The entrance via Cinnabar doesn't allow you to go through the Seafoam caves though, as you were meant to come down through Fuchsia to make the connection by completing the strength puzzle.

If you could check it out, perhaps I've missed something but I'm not sure, and make sure you can get from Cinnabar to the eastern side of Seafoam without coming from Fuchsia, that would help greatly.

blue

gucci
Years
I can't get to Four Island and further. I have defeated the Elite 4 and talken to Celio, but he says: " was trying to find the gem even while I was studying.¶ As a result, I've made no headway in both my search and studies...¶ If I relied on Bill, I'm sure my research would progress.¶ But this time, I want to try to do things by myself." This game is extremely time consuming with a great level of grinding or luck needed, but I don't want to have wasted my time by being stopped here.

I've just tested the Celio event, after deafeating the E4 he asked to get the Sapphire which I did and then he gave the Pass to access all seven islands. Have you got the National Dex from Oak with 60+ Pokemon? It still needs to be activated through that in order to progress.

blue

gucci
Years
The entrance via Cinnabar doesn't allow you to go through the Seafoam caves though, as you were meant to come down through Fuchsia to make the connection by completing the strength puzzle.

If you could check it out, perhaps I've missed something but I'm not sure, and make sure you can get from Cinnabar to the eastern side of Seafoam without coming from Fuchsia, that would help greatly.

Try re-downloading, I've fixed a couple of things and made both entrances accessible through Route 20.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Try re-downloading, I've fixed a couple of things and made both entrances accessible through Route 20.

Awesome, that works great, thanks!

Will you be editing the pokemon within seafoam at some stage to bring them up to the rest of the game?

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
i love the hack, and now my nidoran shiny is a nidoqueen shiny!!! and 1 question, i need to patch a new rom or i can patch the same rom?

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
No luck from what I've tried. I have 70 pokemon and had my dex upgraded by Oak, but Celio still wont give me the sapphire nor the Pass to access the Sevii Islands. I've uploaded my battery save here if you want to take a look at it: www .2shared.com/file/3R8uPf9z/Pokemon_Furious_Flames.html (take out the spaces)

ℨᶾanana

✪ Dragons Lead ✪
Years
Nice Game Thud .. that sure look Promising.. i think i Will wait the release of Final Beta .. ^^ keep it up Thud.. Make it The Most Awesome Game!

blue

gucci
Years
No luck from what I've tried. I have 70 pokemon and had my dex upgraded by Oak, but Celio still wont give me the sapphire nor the Pass to access the Sevii Islands. I've uploaded my battery save here if you want to take a look at it: www .2shared.com/file/3R8uPf9z/Pokemon_Furious_Flames.html (take out the spaces)

For some reason it won't let me download it, you need to get the sapphire from the gave and give it to him, you don't get it from him.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I find new bugs

redfire04.png
redfire03.png
redfire02.png
you can move in the walls .

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
I'm just curious, I'm at the point in the postgame fire red quest where you have to get the Ruby and Sapphire. I got the ruby, went back, gave it to Celio then proceeded to move about. I went into the Icefall Caves though and Lorelei was already there. Talking to her gives her response from after you defeat the rocket grunts, all 3 of whom are standing there and say or do nothing.

So basically, I can't complete the trigger to progress in the quest allowing me to get into the base on Chrono Island or get the Sapphire.

Does anyone know a possible solution to this, or what may have caused it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back