• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Enjoying this hack greatly.
One problem: Did I misread, or are Pokemon supposed to have their ORAS movesets?
A Combusken I am raising never learned Flame Charge and cannot be taught it at a move tutor.
czkyCzV.png

Q1pomf1.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2018
Now that I think about it my Combusken also did not learned Flame Charge. Other moves seem to be the same as ORAS.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Enjoying this hack greatly.
One problem: Did I misread, or are Pokemon supposed to have their ORAS movesets?
A Combusken I am raising never learned Flame Charge and cannot be taught it at a move tutor.

Not EVERY move from ORAS has been added as of yet. Only the ones listed in the OP:
- New moves from Gen 4+ added:
Spoiler:

Also from the OP:
- All Pokemon have ORAS-based level-up learnsets.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Hi there, sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering: are there any breeding tools in Sigma Emerald that serve a similar purpose to Destiny Knot in Gen VI? Thanks!

Edit: Also, does the Battle Tower cloning glitch still work?

Last edited:

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Hey, so far best pokemon hack i've played in my life... enjoyin so far.. just a comment, why u changed the meteor falls emerald to old one? its not a problem hehe just wondering why...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Really hate the fact that the creator got lazy with the trade evolutions. Making them evolve at some random level or not with their items is something I'd only expect to see out of noobs. Not to mention it makes the Abandoned Ship side quest totally pointless.

You did such a good job with making the game feel organic then threw it all away with that. I'd constructively suggest you change it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
Anyone know why this game won't open in any pokemon editors? I'd love to edit out all of the incredibly unprofessional evolution methods like Clamperl and Espeon/Umbreon.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Anyone know why this game won't open in any pokemon editors? I'd love to edit out all of the incredibly unprofessional evolution methods like Clamperl and Espeon/Umbreon.

Probably because of all the modifications made.on the hack.
And because Pokemon editors only work with normal games or ones that are not that modified (ex: Throwback, Ultra Violet, etc)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hi, so thanks rom hacker, for a cool rom. I'm liking it, it has dope features.

I'm just a bit confused. I've been catching pokemon by natures thinking red means less and blue more, 'cause of the bias with harder colors being a negative and softer ones being a positive, but I've been looking at the nature definitions and I have it backwards. So, is red really the better stat and blue the worse?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hi, so thanks rom hacker, for a cool rom. I'm liking it, it has dope features.

I'm just a bit confused. I've been catching pokemon by natures thinking red means less and blue more, 'cause of the bias with harder colors being a negative and softer ones being a positive, but I've been looking at the nature definitions and I have it backwards. So, is red really the better stat and blue the worse?

Aye, correct. The red Stat indicates an increase whereas the blue indicates a decrease.
For example, if your Pokémon has an adamant nature. The attack state will be in red and the special attack stat will be in blue.

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
there is any way to use the original emerald sprites? i hate these modified

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
there is any way to use the original emerald sprites? i hate these modified

I can only admit I enjoy the Tailow original, but I've just begun. I just wanna ask on the side, what kinda shader do you use and did it come with your emulator?
_____
Eyy, thanks for getting to my question. I am also curious what "Modernized trainer battle dialogue" refers too. How would I notice?

Other than that, is anyone else a tot's fan of Murkrow? Is it unable to get Roost because the first page says breeding moves aren't implemented yet? Aw, shucks, oh well, Full Restore spam is cool too.

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Im Playing thru a RG300 retrogame, using REGBA, using the bilinear filter (doesnt change much), but the sprites are pretty uggly, like blaziken looks like a slim chiken lol... really, someone have a patch to back the stock sprites?:??? or maybe the creator can make a IPS patch, who prefer stock and this new one.

Back