• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hentai, Does God Mind It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
I know it can happen~

Google's filter doesn't even block out all the bad stuff. I stumbled upon a link pic when I was going to make a LoZ banner, scarred me for life. It was really bad. And I was like only in 7th grade...ouch.

Guest123_x1

^I've been noticing it more often, even with Strict Safesearch (which I call StrictSearch). Safesearch my ***!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
redpikachu2 said:
well i think u need to expore ur body...thats my opinon
Please don't use censorbyass Otter.

And redpikachu2, don't spam. This isn't about exploring your body; this is about hentai.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
redpikachu2 said:
yea it is..dont u look at hentai and jerk off

o_O

I find that to be inappropriate...

And you're going offtopic...

Dude...

Anyway...I'm sure it is a sin..God wants his souls to be pure! That is like falling into temptation..

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
I'm reporting this now.

Thanks for playing everyone~ maybe redpikachu2 will be more mature next time.

Kurosaki

And this thread has earned a (-Closed-) sign. Do I even need to go into why? >>

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
redpikachu2, that's a warning for inappropriate off-topicness.

And, before you all start complaining, we don't lock topics for their controversial nature. We lock controversial topics when the person who creates them is looking to incite fighting and is not truly seeking an answer. The latter was the case here, but, like David said, we can't go any further into that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back