• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't know. I think Munchlax would look a bit cute in a Parka.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
36. Maybe Munchlax would be better suited in something more classy? Like a Tuxedo and a top-hat? Give him a monocle and a pocket-watch and he'd be perfect in a Victorian scene re-enactment. Either that or he could use a time machine...

Years
Munchlax currently seems to be wearing some sort of a dress, if you noticed at the bottom. But I think a ball gown for female Munchlax could be a tad too fancy, but it's just saying....

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
38. I got Squirtle back! All I had to do was trade my Munchlax in his awesomely fitting home-made suit! I made it out of Pachirisu's fur!

Somewhere far off.....

*Munchlax is rolling, conducting electricity unaware...ZAP!*

Er...why do I feel like Munchlax died? Doesn't matter, I have Squirtle right...here...WHERE'D YOU GO SQUIRTLE?! *turns around* Great, Team Dim-Sun(pokemon Ranger 2) HANG ON SQUIRTLE!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
39. Maybe Munchlax would be better suited in something more classy? Like a Tuxedo and a top-hat? Give him a monocle and a pocket-watch and he'd be perfect in a Victorian scene re-enactment. Either that or he could use a time machine...

You said this and it instantly made me think of Tsutaaja/Snivy. Just because of the side by side of him and Soul Eater's Excalibur.....

Btw, I've got Black and White reserved and completely paid off at Gamestop. I can just walk in on release day, get them, and walk RIGHT back out. That makes me happy =b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have $75 dollars I can use to buy the game. However, I don't know if I want to use it to buy the game, or use it for something else. Chances are I'll be using it for White.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yay~ Someone besides me who wants White over Black~ Wooooot =b I'm getting both regardless, though... Xb

Years
I decided on getting Pokemon Black. The reason why I chose that is because I prefer training and buying rare items to catching previous Gen Pokemon. The version-exclusive Pokemon also seem to be rather gender-varying. White has more female-only Pokemon than Black and same for Black's male-only Pokemon. Here's the link to the page on version-exclusive Pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w...White_Versions#Version-exclusive_Pok.C3.A9mon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

yeah. the reason why I'm getting white is for Doredia and Rankurusu. XD;

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013

^Same here, but also Black City for the extra trainers.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Due to money issues and my family being picky on when we get games, I'll probably be getting only White for a while. It's my brother and my cousin getting Black, and my sister and I getting White.

... I really don't think we mean to split it by gender.

Years
Oh ya! I want pokemon white O_O just..... white legendary - looks the best
black legendary - electric type. I'll get the black legendary.
Anyway, favourite pokemon?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't really have a favorite Pokemon. Instead, I have my top three:

1. Espeon
2. Totodile
3. Bellossom

Espeon because that Pokemon was the reason I started to learn how to draw. Totodile was my first starter, and Bellossom just because it's amazingly adorable and awesome.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
As long as everyone's talking about their fav pokes, I guess I should join it. My fav poke is:
*Squirtle Jumps in; escaped from Team Dim Sun* Squirtle: SQUIRTLE!!
*Meowth jumps in from the 'You're Banned' Thread. Meowth: It's me, right?
*Shocked and dying Munchlax, still wearing Pachirisu fur crawls up to my feet*
Munchlax: M-munchlax?
Me: Neither of you, sorry.
*All pokemon glare and prepare to attack*
Me: I mean you're my top three! I love you guys! Heh....*gulp*

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'm back after over 53 days! I repeat! 53 days.

My favorite Pokémon would be Charmander and it's evolutions. It was the first Pokémon I ever got :D

Back