• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~ {OOC}

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Oh, i wanted to asked this. Did ether of you (that is, TrainerGiza and InfinityWayvern) send me an invite? i got a message yesterday (or a few days back, can't really remember) and i can't remember what it was about. All i could remember was being invited to something. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. If you didn't, then sorry for wasting your time. :)

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Oh, i wanted to asked this. Did ether of you (that is, TrainerGiza and InfinityWayvern) send me an invite? i got a message yesterday (or a few days back, can't really remember) and i can't remember what it was about. All i could remember was being invited to something. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it anywhere. If you didn't, then sorry for wasting your time. :)

:o I'm sure we didn't (we didn't talk about it at least). but if you want to sign up you may! again, if we like your SU, you will get an invite!
(and i know you will do a good job anyways, because of pokezombies :3)

!!ATTENTION!!
I have decided to change the move set limit.
instead of 4, it is now 5!
*note: you can still have 4 moves if you don't want to include another*
I will make changes to both the game thread and the OOC.
please edit your SU's for the addition of moves if you wish to add any. :3
**We are also working on a 'evil team' to take part in the journey, giving it more plot. again, you can take part in stopping them, or support them, whatever you want.
Plan to see this be in effect in the future of the RP. c:**

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Done. Might not be my best work, but i like it. ^_^ If anything needs to be changed, please tell me. :) (And something funny about this is that I made this ENTIRE SU while listening to music. All of it. XD)

Name: Erik Roseberry
Nickname: "The Champion"
Occupation: Trainer, rival to none (may change depending on where i go with the RP)
Hometown: Nuvema Town
Home Region: Unova Region

Appearance:
pkmtrnr.jpg

-Height: 6'2"
-Hair: His hair color is black, and has somewhat spiky hair, although its hard to tell as he always wears his signature hat.
- Eye color: Grey
-Skin tone: Light
-Clothing Style: Mostly wears a white shirt underneath a light green jacket, black pants, and is always wearing a black hat, except when he goes to sleep.

Personality: He's cold, keeps to himself, and even comes off as mean. The only time he shows any type of emotion is when he's around his friends, or towards pokemon. Ever since he became the Unova League Champion, he doesn't waste time befriending or helping people. Erik wasn't always like that though. He used to be really friendly, always willing to help, and trusted most people. What caused this sudden change in personality can only be guessed at. He hates to fly, especially on airplanes. But for some reason, while ridding on his Aerodactyl, he loves to be in the air. Its another thing people can only guess as to why he hates to fly, but feels fine while ridding pokemon.

History: Born and raised in Nuvema Town, Erik never left his home town. Nothing really ever happened to him. At the age of 10, he received his first pokemon, an Oshawott, who he called Izanagi, as he read a book about the legends of Izanami and Izanagi before hand. His mom gave him a map of the Unova Region, so he doesn't get lost. His dad also gave him a hat, saying he wore this during his pokemon journey. Just as he was about to leave his home town, a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. Then a pokemon started to descend from the sky. It was Zekrom, the pokemon of the Unova Region legends.The pokemon then flew away, leaving Erik to wonder why it had appeared. He decided to move along with his adventure, hoping to see Zekrom again.

Reaching Accumula Town, Erik saw a strange man dropped something on the ground. Walking over to the dropped item, he saw it was some Amber. Erik picked it up, and tryed to return it back to the strange man, but he refused to take it back, and said Erik could keep it. Thanking the man, he put it in his bag, and continued on his journey. Walking into Striaton City, Erik saw a pack of Lillypups were attacking a Vulpix, a pokemon not native to the Unova Region. What was even weirder is that this Vulpix was a Shiny Pokemon. Sending out Izanagi, Erik saved the Vulpix. The Vulpix ran away, scared that Erik was going to attack it. Erik decided to leave the Vulpix alone, and continued to the Striaton Gym. He fought hard, but he lost to the Gym Leaders. Disappointed, he went to the Dream Yard to train his Pokemon, only to find the Shiny Vulpix being attacked again, but not by some pokemon, but by a trainer. Running to the aid of the pokemon, he challenged the trainer to a pokemon battle, and won. After the battle, Izanagi evolved into a Dewott. Erik then picked up the Vulpix and ran to the Pokemon Center to get it healed. A day later, the Vulpix was completely healed, and wanted to join Erik on his adventure. With his new partner, who he named Kitsune, Erik and his pokemon challenged the Striaton gym again and won. With his new badge, he set out towards the next gym.

Arriving in Nacrene City, Erik went strait to the Nacrene Gym. Entering the gym, a scientist asked Erik if he had any fossils. Erik showed him the Amber he got from the man in Accumula Town. The scientist took the Amber and told Erik that this fossil contained the DNA of an Aerodactyl, and that he could revive it. The scientist told Erik to come back after he fought the Gym Leader. Erik found and challenged the gym leader, and won. After he got his badge, Erik heard a loud explosion coming from the entrance of the gym. Running out side, Erik saw an Aerodactyl destroying the city. Sending out Izanagi, Erik battled and caught the Aerodactyl. He found out that the Aerodactyl was from the fossil that Erik gave to the scientist. When it was revived, it went berserk for some reason, and started to destroy the city. Naming his new pokemon Ridley, Erik continued on his journey.

As Erik was walking through Pinwheel Forest, another thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. Again, Zekrom had descended from the sky, and flew away. Erik then made a goal to find and catch Zekrom. Erik spent the next three years training to become the Unova League Champion, and to become strong enough to catch Zekrom. Along the way, Erik's Dewott evolved into a Samurott. He also found a Fire Stone, and evolved his Vulpix into a Ninetails. He caught an Emolga, but traded it for a Skorupi, which evolved into a Drapion and was given the name Yami. He also caught an Axew, which evolved into a Fraxure, then into a Haxorus, and was given the name Tiamat. He returned to his home town, and as a birthday present from his parents, he was given a Ralts, which he evolved into a Kirlia, and used a Dawn Stone he found on his journey, and evolved the Kirlia into a Gallade, which he named Ryu. He found and caught a Glaceon in a cave where he was training, and named it Yukiko. Erik found his last pokemon, a Mareep, in the desert, abandoned by its trainer. He took it under his care and called it Chidori. He trained Chidori untill it evolved into a Flaaffy, and then into an Ampharos. Using these pokemon, he conquered the Unova League Gym's and the Elite Four, and faced the Unova League Champion, Alder, and somehow managed to win. As a reward for beating the Unova League Champion, he was given a Master Ball, which he planed to use on Zekrom. Another three years have gone by after Erik became the Unova League Champion, and has been following Zekrom's trail. For some odd reason, Zekrom has traveled to the Hoenn Region. Erik (most unwilling) flew to the Hoenn Region on an airplane, and is now riding on his Samurott, heading towards Dewford City, where he believes Zekrom will appear next.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Samurott (Male)
Nickname: Izanagi
Type: Water
Nature: Brave
Moves: Megahorn, Ice Beam, Revenge, Hydro Pump, Swords Dance

2rd – Ninetails (Female)
Nickname: Kitsune
Type: Fire
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Flamethrower, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Attract, Faint Attack
Other: Shiny

3nd – Aerodactyl (Male)
Nickname: Ridley (To those of you who played Metriod Prime, you'll get why i named him Ridley. XD )
Type: Rock, Flying
Nature: Bold
Moves: Ancient Power, Sky Drop, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Hyperbeam

4th – Drapion (male)
Nickname: Yami
Type: Poison, Dark
Nature: Naughty
Moves: Cross Poison, X-Scissor, Crunch, Giga Impact, Earthquake

5th– Haxorus (Male)
Nickname: Tiamat
Type: Dragon
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Draco Meteor

6th– Gallade (Male)
Nickname: Ryu
Type: Psychic, Fighting
Nature: Calm
Moves: Psychic, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

7th – Glaceon (Female)
Nickname: Yukiko
Type: Ice
Nature: Modest
Moves: Ice Beam, Ice Fang, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat, Toxic

8th– Ampharos (Female)
Nickname: Chidori
Type: Electric
Nature: Mild
Moves: Thunder, Signal Beam, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt

*Looks up at the sky* OH DEAR GOD! FLYING WIZARDS! THEIR EVERYWHERE! AND ONE OF THEM IS VOLDEMORT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-! *Gets zapped* Ughhh....*Falls over*

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, here's the skeleton of my SU. I really only focused on the Pokemon, but the rest shall come soon ;P

Edit: Added a bit more to my SU... ignore the first three spoilers, they're being stupid so the first three are empty -.-'

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
Okay, here's the skeleton of my SU. I really only focused on the Pokemon, but the rest shall come soon ;P

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

OH YAY! ^^
I'm happy you want to take part!
Well it looks like you're going to have to wait till the end of the week at least for Zeph to reply, he's sick, and he told me he wouldn't post anything till the end of the week. :P

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Well it looks like you're going to have to wait till the end of the week at least for Zeph to reply, he's sick, and he told me he wouldn't post anything till the end of the week. :P

Oh, poor Zeph. :( Even though i don't know the guy personally, i hope he gets better soon. :)

TrainerGiza

Years
Oh, poor Zeph. :( Even though i don't know the guy personally, i hope he gets better soon. :)

hehe I don't think its that serious, he can still chat on skype soooo, hes just being lazy. xD
I've been trying to get him to post, but hes like nuuuu im sick. :P thats zeph for you.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2011
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Simply posting roughly half of my SU, mainly due to my very common cases of writer's block(I have trouble coming up with names and the history of my characters).

As of now, I have all of my pokemon in my team...............All of the nicknames have been derived from Asian mythology(mainly the Chinese/Vietnamese Zodiac and some Japanese mythology).

The actual character SU form should be up as soon as possible.....hopefully by 11:00 P.M. tomorrow(Not absolute); I got my history part up(a portion of it, at least), though I put it in the format of [short] journal entries, simply for fun. Hopefully, I can get the rest down by tomorrow; it's 12 A.M. and I am quite sleepy, and my lack of ideas does not help....

Edit: Ack, the computer my dad lent me has been really unresponsive, and my own computer overheats far too quickly, so it may be a long while before this SU is completed; I apologize for this delay.........Never mind; my computer was just being annoying the other day. I need some ideas...........I'll go browse around for a bit until something/someone gives me an idea...

Edit#2: Personality=FINISHED!

Edit#3: Started on appearance today. Might finish today.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Simply posting roughly half of my SU, mainly due to my very common cases of writer's block(I have trouble coming up with names and the history of my characters).

As of now, I have all of my pokemon in my team...............All of the nicknames have been derived from Asian mythology(mainly the Chinese/Vietnamese Zodiac and some Japanese mythology).

The actual character SU form should be up as soon as possible.....hopefully by 11:00 P.M. tomorrow.

Yay! ^^ im happy you want to be a part!
oh i see your character is also from Ecruteak, as mine is.

!! ATTENTION!!
*please remove the levels from your SU's, since the rules about leveling has changed awhile ago*
~ see OOC first post~

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
Sorry for not being online ^^' I was ill (As you know :P) And yesterday someone forgot to pay the broadband bill ¬.¬ (ie, no internets D:)

Darkfox1525

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
I'll be finishing my SU ether today, or tomorrow. If today, don't expect it anytime soon. I have to work all day today. Just wanted to let you know.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I still have to do the rest of the pokemon and History.

WIZARDS EVERYWHERE

Name: Kellyn Wayland

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
@Giza: Why not? D:

And I shall post tomorrow! ^w^ Strike me down if I don't xD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
The SU:
Name: Lynton Clyde Alastra
Nickname: "Proton"
Hometown: Undella Town
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: Lynton is a man of good looks to the ladies. He is a very tall person who has a very tan skin color. His head is covered with short and styled black hair, spiked up in the front. The rest is flat. Lynton's dark brown pupils have a moderate eye surrounding them. Light, thin black eyebrows cap his eyes. His lips are of a moderate size.

Lynton is a very lean person. He looks like he could run a marathon at any point in time without losing any speed or stamina. He is extremely skinny, but also extremely powerful.

Lynton always carries something with him, usually an iPhone in his black shirt's pocket. His Pokeballs are stored in the buttons of his shirt. Also, the teenage trainer carries a bookbag, with a laptop and a couple of books.
-Height: 6'3"
-Hair: Short, black, spiked in the front
- Eye color: brown
-Skin tone: Tan
-Clothing Style: Lynton is a fan of button down shirts. He will almost always wear black, except on hot days he wore a white button down with no sleeves. His shirts are usually equipped with storage places, as in a pocket on the left side, and his buttons, as mentioned. Lynton wears khaki pants almost all of the time. Sometimes, Lynton will wear a blue hat with the word Proton labeled in red, and a faint atom in the background.
-Other: Lean machine
Personality: Lynton is an exceptionally smart 17 year old. He has great marks in school, and he is an extremely good person with technology and even sewing. He's very self conscious about his sewing ability. All Lynton cares about is a great reputation. He's got grand looks, and is an extremely intelligent young man, but that's about it when it comes to depth. He doesn't have any real secrets.

Lynton is a very socially active kid. He has a large group of friends who he hangs out with every day. He loves to talk. A lot. He is a good listener, though, and his friends say that Proton helps them out whenever they have a problem, not just about science or math.

However, outside of his social group, Lynton has a big ego. Proton thinks that he is "positively charged" at everything (you will hear him say that a lot, it's one of his favorite quotes), even if he is not good at it, like music or sports.

History: Lynton's life has been "positively charged" since day one. His upbringing was a spoiled one, which may attribute to the ego he developed throughout life. The young boy lived in a beach house in Undella Town, and his parents were loaded with money. Those parents gave him anything he wanted. Lynton did a lot of traveling throughout his youth. However, one thing Lynton's parents were not leniant about was his education. Lynton's parents wanted him to succeed. After all, Mr. Alastra was a doctor and Mrs. Alastra was a college professor. Both parents wanted Lynton to follow in their footsteps.

Lynton was sent to a school in Hiun (Castelia) City for his years of education. He was allowed to go back to Undella to see his family, however he had to stay at Hiun for the year. His parents could afford to bring him from Hiun and back, but they wanted Lynton engrossed in his studies.

At first, the young boy did not like school. Nothing interested him too much. However, in the 4th grade, when science and math were introduced, everything changed. A spark went off in his brain during those classes, and Lynton began to study them outside of class. During his outside studies, he gave himself the name Proton.

He continued to study with a passion, read, and chilled with friends. At the age of 13, Lynton heard that there was going to be a Bio Bowl, which was a competition about biology. The winner would recieve the Pokemon of his or her choice. The Pokemon was one of the 3 elemental monkeys from Unova, Lynton won that, and chose Pansage and thus was off on his journey.

At the age of 17, Lynton C. Alastra has competed in the Isshu and Sinnoh leagues. He did poorly in those, not even making it past the preliminaries. Lynton took two years to get all 8 badges in the Unova League. He was a novice. He caught many Pokemon, but he could not get many to obey him. After many attempts to discipline his Pokemon, Proton released them. He released everyone except for Simisage, Hydreigon, and Seismitoad. Going home after losing the Unova League, Proton decided to ask his parents for advice. His parents gave him plenty of tips. Thus, his team was a lot more polished... but he still lost. When Lynton arrived home, he discovered that his mother was killed and his father was nowhere to be found. "Whoever killed my mother is going to get a really negative charge up the a**!" Lynton thought. This time, he is determined to win. Proton kept his strongest 4 Pokemon for his journey into the hoenn region.

Pokémon Party:

1st – Simisage
Nickname: Synth
Type: Grass
Nature: Energetic
Moves: Crunch, Acrobatics, Seed Bomb, Grasswhistle, Torment
Other: (is this Pokémon shiny? Does it wear anything?)

2nd- Seismitoad
Nickname: S Wave
Type: Water and Ground
Nature: Pugnacious
Moves: Hyper Voice, Aqua Ring, Rain Dance, Muddy Water, Drain Punch

3rd- Hydreigon
Nickname: Caspase (killer enzyme in the lysosomes)
Type: Dark and Dragon
Nature: Fierce and loyal
Moves: Slam, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Hyper Voice, Scary Face

4- Lucario
Nickname: Neutron
Type: Fight/Steel
Nature: Indifferent and a warrior. Lynton's all time favorite
Moveset: Blaze Kick, Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Detect, Heal Pulse

Last edited:
Back