• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimensions Collide (Remake of Dimension's End) [T]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
pokemon-logo.jpg

Dimensions
Collide
Welcome to Bransife!
aquataris3_by_niknaks93-d5p41ol.png

Prologue

Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Pokémon/Spots
Spoiler:

Special Bransife Pokédex data
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]My SU:[/FONT]
Spoiler:

Credit
Spoiler:

We are in the process of revamping
this thread
Feel free to sign up, just we're changing some sprites, revamping Plot etc.

Dimensions Collide is now OPEN!

This thread promotes Niknaks Region Map Shop.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name: Adrienne Farsala

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Adrienne is boisterous and very socially oriented. She loves being around people, and hates being alone. This is harbored from a fear of the dark, along with her being slightly paranoid. She imagines things, and fears them. some people call her a psychopath, but she calmly disagrees. She is confident to talk, and will stand up for her friends. She values friendship above anything else, no matter who it is with. Adrienne has developed a love for running, and she occasionally hums songs in her head.

History: Adrienne grew up in the small town of Fortree, in the Hoenn region. Her family was almost always gone, her mother worked for Devon Corp, and she was gone for sometimes weeks on end. Her father was a botanist, and went out to the forest every day. Being an only child, she spent most of her time with the family's Vulpix. Once she came of age to become a trainer, Vulpix had become best of friends with Adrienne. Seeing this, her parents saw to it that she received Vulpix's Pokeball for her eleventh birthday. This delighted Adrienne, and she soon left on her journey. She was halfway done with her Gym challenge when the discovery of the Bransife region was announced. Adrienne, curious as ever, journeyed to this new region, intrigued by the lore that had spread. However, in a sad departure, she left her Vulpix with her parents and newborn little brother. By now, she was already sixteen, and her seventeenth birthday was fast approaching. She soon arrived, deciding to explore the port city that she had docked in before journeying to Uinana town.

Pokémon Species: Vulpix
Moveset: Tackle
Level: 5

Theme: Zeig Mir Wie Du Tantz-Skrillex

RP Sample: Pokemon Fallout(link in my sig)
Spoiler:

I STARTED EVERYTHING!!

Last edited:

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

Name: Venus Nebulous

Nickname (Optional): Sun

Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upl...px-Arielle.png

Personality:
She is a happy, caring, passionate, young girl who loves the thrill of life aswell as the nice quiet times with a book in the morning, Moon and Sun. Light and Dark, she hates bug types and grass types, she loves fire types and flying. Although she has her flaws, A fear of Height, also she turns very shy after being bullied or told off. She is very peculiar as in she hates flying types but is scared of heights.

History:
She was born in Hoenn, when she was little her parents had financial troubles, so her dad went to work at a PokéMart and then one day there was a fire and he got out saving a colleague, later they found out that it was a hot-headed Blaziken, her father captured it and tamed it, and decided to give his daughter when she was 14, Later She had a younger sister called Clare or Clarie. Then all attension was on Clare. She felt a bit left out but not much. then when she was 14, everything went downhill, untill, her dad gave her Blaziken, and she called it Blaze, and then she set of for an adventure.

2 years later she was walking to the Penultimate Gym when she got a call to come and see Bransife, so she went to the plane and started to go through security, and gave her Pokéball to the lady and then she dropped it and accidentally brang up an empty pokéball and gave it into the luggage
and then just as the cleaners were sweeping up they found Blaziken and asked the security person and they remembered who is was and sent the pokéball to the girls home, Venus was long gone. When arriving she found out she had an empty pokéball but she had nothing to pay for her to go back so she had to try and find another pokémon to use in Bransife.

Pokémon Species:
Charmander
Moveset:Pound
Level: 5

RP Sample: Taken from Pokémon: A New World, as Lily Rose
Spoiler:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
By the way, this will not start untill we have 5 character excluding GMs and The Mystery Egg received. Please remember to apply with in the rules.

YOU ARE BOTH ACCEPTED!

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Name: First and Last.

Psyion Esperson

Nickname (Optional): Psy

Appearance: I'm fine with Picture, but not the hero(ine)/rival of ANY GAME

Psy appears to be a normal espeon the majority of the time, only her fur is a little bit darker pink. She has a bright purple gem and vivid violet eyes, narrowed into a soft frown of discomfort. Her body seems shadowy, almost like it is fading away, but she seems to hold together. She has the oddest tendency to appear transparent, except her gem which always appears solid. Her body is lean and lithe, very agile, and half the time she is seen floating a few inches off the ground. She has a tattered purple ribbon around her neck, which she lets no one touch, ever.

Personality: 2 lines minimum

Psy is a very gentle person, once you get to know her. She absolutely hates Team Hurricane and anyone associated with them and will often act against her better interests to strike out when confronted. However, she has no real grudge against humans, merely mistrust.

She is incredibly brilliant, and uses her vast wealth of knowledge to assist her friends. She is a quiet sort when you get to know her, and is often willing to let herself fade into the background unless she is confronted or angry.

History: 4 lines minimum

Psy was born in a far off region. Her parents belonged to a very powerful and kind trainer, but she always knew that life was not for her. She soon wandered away from her parents and was caught on a boat, traveling to a new region. The young eevee was frightened, and ran in fear until she was too tired to move. That was when she was found by a young girl. She was cared for and protected by this girl until she finally evolved. The then normal espeon was ecstatic, and began using her newfound power to help her friend. But one night, her trainer was assaulted, and she ended up getting kidnapped. She was taken to a facility, where her powers were stretched and changed, altering her drastically. In fact, it was these same powers that held her together when she was altered to a new form. Ater several weeks of researching her, she finally mastered enough of her odd, ghostly powers and fled the humans, swearing to stop them completely.

Pokémon Species: Espeon, biologically engineered to be a Ghost Type
Moveset: 8 maximum:

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Return
Double Team
Psyshock
Confuse Ray
Hypnosis

Level: 42

RP Sample: Please Enclose in spoiler, with a title of the RP and a link to the RP out of the spoiler, if it is your very first RP. make up something that might come in this RP

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291471

That is the link to me and Fuyu's RP, The Children are Hunted, from which I get my RP sample from.

Spoiler:

I chose that level for her so that she would be very tough to beat by grunts, considering that she's been fighting Team Hurricane a lot, but the higher ranking, stronger members will be able to beat her, but not without a few bruises. She IS able to be caught, but would make a terrible member of your team if you ever manage it.

Oh yes, I Started and everything so don't think I didn't read the rules. :P

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Nideous is accepted, though, PLEASE get more rpers.

I can see Kybolt trying to capture Psy.

The Plot has been revamped.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Great news everyone! I have just received the permission to get this party started!!! Just post your opening post for starters, then feel free to interact!

On a side note, if possible, invite people! We are in need of more players!

Enjoy! We will still be accepting sign ups here, however I'll run the idea of an OOC by the GM.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Yes. My First post should be up soon.

First chapter should include:

-The End of your mode of transportation to Bransife. Remember Bransife is an Island. A big one at that.

-Stopping the burgulary

- Get essentials

- Get your pokémon.

-Either, give way for an other roleplayer encounter, or start on your way to Ilo City or Uinana Town.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Adrienne sat on the deck of the small dinghy, watching the approaching coastline. She was almost in the Bransife region! Adrienne excitedly paced the boat as they pulled into the harbor. She quickly exitedthe boat. Small, cramped spaces scared her. She was walking through the town, trying to shake the frightening images from her head when she heard a shallow scream. Adrienne immediately snapped back into the present, scanning around quickly. She saw an older woman being assaulted by a young man in an outlandish uniform.

"Hey! Um...stop that!" Adrienne said, approaching the two. The young man punched the woman, apparently not noticing Adrienne's call. She quickly got up to him, and firmly grabbed him by the shoulders, throwing him back to the ground. The man was about her size, but unnaturally light. His eyes also seemed...blank.

"I said stop!" Adrienne yelled at him. The old lady was recovering now, getting up from where she had fallen. The man, apparently not fazed by being assaulted, quickly sprung back to his feet. Adrienne then took a defensive stance in front of the old woman. The man, if that was indeed what he was, flipped nimbly over her and grabbed something from the old lady's person. He then began sprinting away, and Adrienne followed, close behind. She tackled him, and a shiny, red Pokéball fell from him. She quickly grabbed it, and kicked the man's head. He glared at her, then rolled onto his feet and sprinted away. Adrienne watched him until he was out of sight, and returned to the woman.

"Ma'am, I have your Pokéball..." Adrienne said. The old woman chuckled, and pressed it back to her.

"Keep it, dearie. A gift for assisting me." She said in a kind voice. Adrienne tried to refuse, but something about the womans gaze was captivating, reassuring. Adrienne quietly thatnked her, and walked away, slightly confused.

Adrienne then went into the Pokémart, as she now had a reason to purchase some items, and grabbed a few potions. After paying from the large sum her father had given her for the jourey, Adrienne exited, and began walking around the port town, stopping at an open-air market. She browsed through the exotic plant life, picking up a few berries to snack on. Once done there, Adrienne sat at the pier, enjoying the sea breeze.

Nideous

Years
Psyon the espeon
Chapter 1: Freedom

"It's getting away!"
"Stop it you fool!"
"How? It can go through walls!"

"Pathetic, you humans are so boring. You should not have turned me into something you could not control."

The young espeon sat alone in a room. For a moment, she seemed to be see through, but that soon passed. She got to her feet and stretched out, feeling everyone in her mind, scrambling, bustling, trying to find her. Not that they could. Every time one came close she faded through the wall. Soon, this game of cat and mouse bored her. While she could keep going, it took a lot of energy to walk through walls. She waited a bit longer and faded through another wall. It was night time. She walked bold as brass to the gate and stopped, seeing a guard.

"What the- urk..." he said, slumping. She didn't even give him a chance to try to ight, she used Hypnosis, putting him to sleep. With that done she walked out of the area. She had no idea where she was. She had a slight sense that something was calling her... So she decided to follow it, and see where it led.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt. Chapter 1: Third Start of the Hero. Post 1: Fresh Air.
The giant ferry approached the quaint port village of Aurnirford. Kybolt awakes from his slumber to the Tanoy, "Ladies and Gentlemen, This is captain speaking, we are approaching our destination. Also, can Kybolt come to the bridge, please."
He sleepily gets up and put on his normal clothes and then grabs his jacket and makes his way to the bridge.
"Agent Chrome has told me that your newest pokémon is en-route to Yuonle." said Captain Katno.
"Sir," said one of navigators, "The port master has contacted us, it says the port is too unstable. The Pier is available though."
"It's risky but go for it. Reselect the LZ."
"Yes, sir."
Kybolt goes out and notices the boat stops, he looks out and he sees they've docked.

He steps off and notices the chinook approaching, my ride, he thought.
Suddenly, the outline of a bird flies through the monstrosity of a helicopter. It begins to leak fuel onto the ground. It starts spinning and then it stops and begins to bail and starts to fly away.
Kybolt notices the outline was a pokémon. He begins to run towards where the line of crimson red that sucked it in lead to. He found there was a man in a grey costume and snow white H on the front.

"It's Kybolt! Drive!" said the Team Hurricane man to the bright red truck. The man jumped on to the back. A police officer on a motorbike drove past Kybolt, "Stop them!" he shouted. Kybolt nodded and started running, a Pokéball rolled out of a old leather bag that seemed to be what the people were stealing. Kybolt picked it up and threw it in to the air, the Pokéball burst open and a blinding white light erupted from the red and white orb. A Piplup materialised and Kybolt barked an order "Pound!"
The Piplup ran and jumped and hit with all of it's might on the wheel of the giant four-wheeled auto-mobile. The wheel twitched, the truck spun, and grinded to a halt as it collided in to a wall of a house. As smoke arose from the crumpled engine, two men jumped out and grabbed the bag and started running. The police motorbike skidded and threw off the officer on to the cold, muddy, hard ground.

Kybolt pointed to the man with the bag and Piplup ran towards him and jumped and smashed it's fist against the popliteal causing his leg to contract and makes him fall over. Kybolt runs over to the other man and pushes him over and they both scramble up and run away. He sucks the Piplup back into it's own red and white device.

He picks up the bag and gives it to the officer, "Who does it belong to?" Kybolt asks. The officer replies "Jane Hoonos. Retired, she is now the daycare lady."
Kybolt walks over to the old lady and hands the bag to her, "Ma'am I believe these are yours. Sorry, I used one of them."
She smiles, "Don't worry, dear. You know what keep him, love, my gift to you for stopping those naughty children."
Kybolt nodded and walked to the PokéMart. He buys 5 pokéballs and he took a Pokédex and then walked to the Pier. He noticed a girl around his age was there.

He walked up to her, "Hello."

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Adrienne sat at the end of the pier, thinking back on memories from home. She released the pokemon that she had recieved, and her eyes widened. Standing next to her was a young vulpix, almost exactly like the one she had grown up with. The Vulpix curled up on her lap, yawning. Adrienne smiled, and began stroking the young vulpix's brunette fur. She was remebering her many escapades with Pixel, the vulpix from back home when she was jolted back to the present by someone approaching.

"Hello," she heard a boy say. She returned the vulpix to its Pokéball, and stood. She turned to see a boy about her age, and was dressed in a black shirt and grey shorts. A cap with a Pokéball logo covered most of his black hair, which was cut reasonably short.

"Hi! I'm Adrienne! Who are you?" Adrienne asked, a broad grin on her face. This trainer really reminded hr of her brother, who had become a champion. He held himself the same way, tall and proud, not in doubt of his experience. She noticed that although he seemed strong, he only had one Pokéball on his belt.

Wow! I bet it's really powerful! I wonder what it could be? Adrienne thought excitedly. She reached out and grabbed his hand in a firm, quick handshake. She then took a step back, hanging her head.

"I-I'm sorry... I made you feel uncomfortable, didn't I? I'm just trying to make friends..." She said dejectedly. She then looked up, not smiling, but not sad either.

"So, let's start over. Hello, I'm Adrinne Farsala, what's your name?" she asked. She looked into the boy's dark eyes, waiting for his answer.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt. Chapter 1: Third Start of the Hero. Post 2: The Girl On The Pier.
The girl sprung from her sitting. A smile upon her face,although more like a grin. She said hastily "Hi! I'm Adrienne! Who are you?" upon doing so she grabbed his hand and yanked in firmly yet swiftly up and down. But then as if she was another person, she stepped back and hung her head as if she had just been accused of going in a rich old man's garden, "I-I'm sorry... I made you feel uncomfortable, didn't I? I'm just trying to make friends..." she apologized. She then followed with.. "So, let's start over. Hello, I'm Adrinne Farsala, what's your name?"

Kybolt examined this last few moments with great intent. he had read in a book when he was younger, 'The first few moments of meeting a trainer can tell you their personality and even their fighting style.' He looked down at the ground for a moment, his cap covering his deep ocean blue eyes. He paused. He sighed, "My name is Kybolt."

At that time, the ferry dropped off a bright red bicycle and then set off back to Sinnoh. A man in a suit took it and began walking.

Nideous

Years
Psyon
Chapter one: A Fateful Encounter!

Psyon yawned as she dragged herself into a human city. Here? HERE was where she had sensed that calling? HERE!!? Come to think of it, where was here? She had no idea where she was. The memories from before Team Hurricane were dim, but they had been elsewhere anyways. And she had just escaped the only place she had known. She walked slowly to the pier, blinking and looking around curiously, hiding in the shadows and sitting down, watching the two humans. Something about these two... She couldn't shake the foreboding feeling that they would be involved in her future. So she sat and watched their discussions. Bah, humans were all alike. If either one of them was slightly empathic, they might sense a terrible feeling of loneliness and distrust, but be unable to locate the source, as she was sitting in the shade of a tree several feet from them, trying to probe their minds to get a feel for who they were. Not having much luck though, given that her psychic senses were terribly undeveloped.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
"Well hello there, Kybolt. That's a really cool name!" Adrienne said, holding out her hand for a proper handshake. As she was standing there, she felt...something. It felt like she was alone in a dark, small room, surrounded by her worst fears, and no escape. And through the terrible feeling, however dim, she also sensed that she was being watched...

Adrienne withdrew her hand slowly, and she took out her Pokéball. Soon enough, Vulpix was standing next to her, and crouching.

"Kybolt, do you feel something? Like...there's someone, or something, watching us? I'm going to go check it out." Adrienne said. She began walking up the pier, back to land. She thought she saw a shifting form in the shadow of a tree, but she quickly dismissed it as her imagination. That is, until Vulpix began growling at it.

Adrienne, confused as ever, walked closer, holding her hand out.

"Hey, little guy. I won't hurt you," she said as she got closer, realizing that whatever it was, wasin fact a Pokémon.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt. Chapter 1: Third Start of the Hero. Post 3: New moves.
"Well hello there, Kybolt. That's a really cool name!" Adrienne said, gesturing to a handshake. Kybolt started to move his hand in to the correct position, when she rescinded it and took out her Vulpix and started to walk off, a determined look stuck upon her face.
The Vulpix began to growl but yet the pokémon's trainer knelt and said in a soft, lulling tone, "Hey, little guy. I won't hurt you."

Piplup burst from his pokéball. It tapped itself and then jumped at his Pokédex, "..lup! Lup! Lup-Lup! Pip!"
Kybolt took out his Pokédex and pointed it at his piplup and activated it.

"New Move Learned! Water Gun!" The Pokédex bleeps in a nonhuman-like voice.

"Alright." He began to put away the Pokédex when Piplup pointed to Vulpix.

"New Move Learned! Ember!" The Pokédex bleeps in the same monotone metallic voice.

The man in a suit finally turns a bend and starts walking towards the two.

Nideous

Years
Psyon
Chapter One: A Fateful Encounter!

Psyon hissed softly and scooted backwards, the gem on her head glowing in a faint ruby light, illuminating her form. She blinked sagely at the girl and twisted her tail in front og her, almost seeming to fade away before becoming distinctly solid again. She glared at Vulpix, her eyes a cool and disinterested stare. With that she flicked her head, dismissing the little fire type as someone she didn't care about.

"Hey little guy, I won't hurt you..." the girl said, reaching out to her. The girl's hand would meet nothing, as Psy quickly side stepped, bringing her into the light. Her shadow seemed to flow through the air with her movement, but quickly snapped back into place. In all, she didn't seem quite all the way there, held together by sheer force of will alone. Her eyes held mistrust, sadness, pain, and anger, but none of it seemed to be directed toward the human.

"Well, you got one thing right at least... Child, you can not even hope to harm me."

Her words would ring out in the girl's mind. The voice she would have "heard" was not exactly Psyon's young voice. No, Psyon would sound far older, fully grown even. It would be musical, almost mocking in her speech, a slight Kanto accent to it. She would sound weary, almost tired, and her body reflected such, as her tail drooped, and her fur was a little bit more pale than usual. She flicked an ear, noting the person walking towards them.

"Watch yourself." she said warningly, taking a step back into the shade of the tree.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Nathan Numbilis. Chapter 1: Assault on the incoming threats. Post 1: Stage 1 Deployment, The hunt for Psyon!
Nathan looked at the Hologram of the Bransife Region, a grin appearing upon his face. A grunt goes up to him, "New Trainers are arriving, on boats."
He replied in a deep, rich voice, "Activate Stage 1. And look for Subject 434 while your on it, (yes Team Hurricane rename Psyon, Subject 434) I want that girl on my desk in 10 days or I'm leading the assault them."
"Yes, sir."

A grey helicopter with a black "H" approached the town, within a man whose grin would eternally uphold an uneasy environment, his deep lava-colored sanguine eyes stare into the souls of his enemies.
The Helicopter hovers above the town. The doors creak open, 2 Team Hurricane Sergeants glide down. They take out their Black and White infamous Pokéball with an White H on the black.
They release the monsters inside.
"Starapt!" "Unfez!" squealed two of the magnificent beasts.
Also released was the Charizard, somewhat legendary, not seen a lot, in these parts.
With it's companion, Fearow.

They seem dangerously close to Psy. They release Togekiss as well. The Pokemon look around "Come out! Come out! Where ever you are!" The first Sergeant yells.

The man with the Bicycle in a black suit and shades, stops. He takes out his Great Ball and Releases Swampert and orders it to do whirlpool on the Charizard.

What will happen now? With Adrienne caught in the crossfire and Psy with a bounty on her head.

Last edited:
Back