• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
You receive Surf really late in the game. You pokemon should be about lvl 90 If I remember correctly

xXNightsChildXx

Ghost Mistress
Years
This looks great, I can't wait to play it, one question though and excuse my stupidity (I'm new to this) How did you get Unova Pokemon in your hack? :o
I'm making my own hack but again, I am a noob and I don't exactly know how to do much xD

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I used to remember I was a big supporter (in my old account, check sig) of this hack when I was starting out. I had a feeling that this hack will be big and looks like I was right. I can say that this hack is one of the best I've seen. I shall play the whole thing before I can comment on it. Since there is a sequel to this (DR2), the hack won't have a post-game, right?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I used to remember I was a big supporter (in my old account, check sig) of this hack when I was starting out. I had a feeling that this hack will be big and looks like I was right. I can say that this hack is one of the best I've seen. I shall play the whole thing before I can comment on it. Since there is a sequel to this (DR2), the hack won't have a post-game, right?

No post-game, but it's a really really long and challenging hack. Hope you can ignore the few bugs here & there, there's not any that will stop your completion of the hack. Thanks & Enjoy! ^.^

Also, to everyone, I'll be returning to this hack as promised to fix all of the major bugs eventually. When I'm ready.

Years
I love this hack, I have obtained seven badges, but I can't find Gym that gives me the fourth badge anywhere, please help.
Pardon me if the question has already been asked earlier..

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
I finished the game last night, Dusknoir + Destiny Bond took care of the whole Adrian team.

Thank you very much, it was an excellent experience, way better than the latest pokemon games which are pretty boring and easy if you ask me, this is well balanced and provides fun and challenge. Thanks Darkrisinggirl

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Hello.
I am stuck in the game.
I have arrived at the Pokemon Dark Rising headquarters and cleared the rocket game parlour. What do I do after that ?

Question answered on page 89 !

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
hey i hv beaten adrian, now how can i go to the next region?where do i meet floriana?
plz helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
hey i hv beaten adrian, now how can i go to the next region?where do i meet floriana?
plz helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The beta 1 ends after beating Adrian so you have to wait for Dark Rising 2 sequel for the next adventure

Hello.
I am stuck in the game.
I have arrived at the Pokemon Dark Rising headquarters and cleared the rocket game parlour. What do I do after that ?

Question answered on page 89 !
You can refer my walk through for what to do next

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
when willl the final beta be released, and will i be able to play my save from this beta?
if it finished where do i meet floriana to go to the new region ?

Last edited:
Back