• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
I don't think people would want to play a comeback again, Blazi. If they didn't join your RP, they didn't join for a reason.

but there's a trick though. Modify the RP a little, make it even more closer to perfect, change a new name, a little this and that, and start another RP that's different :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I remember that Life Time On The Run RP as well. It looked interesting and I thought about joining it but I guess I didn't. If you change some things around and a couple of months has passed since last time, you could try and re-launch it.

A good thing to know: now, many people are busy with exams. A week or two into June, more people have time for RPing. Maybe try and launch it in a week or two?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Hmmmm.......well I DO have a few ideas....although I'm too lazy to make and maintain a RP about them XD.

How about.......a RP about Push, the movie? I felt it was quite cool.
Maybe more, probably based off movies. How about fighting off alien pokemon, like Battle:LA?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Nononononononono.............not about Holes or Armageddon.........

Maybe something like Stuart Little? XD

Actually even a RP about Jurassic Park could work out......

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wha, I'd LOVE a Star Wars RP! Why not? A Knights Of The Old Republic-story-setting adventure RP.... maybe it could even have the almost-same plot as KOTOR had, but with some unexpected twists 8D

Aura.Lucario

Years
maybe :DD

*looks around* time to advertise again xD

My RP, War between Pokemon & Humans needs more RPers, but we're starting already xD if you're up for something different, something that's not a journey or a PMD, then this one's for you!

Renege

C arry T he F lame
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2011
I'd be interested in the Camp Half-Blood RP. Sorta obsessed w/ that/those series tbh.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Camp-Half Blood RP is something I'd join. But the books are written extremely juvenile-ly because it's first person in a child's veiwpoint. So would it be the same way of writing? either way i'd be down.

Would the plot be the same?

Aura.Lucario

Years
maybe it can be written in the third person point of view But yes, a Camp Half-blood RP will be fun! Maybe star wars too xD who's gonna be the darth vader?

I'm wondering, what's the average life span of an RP? since my RP War between Pokemon & Humans...well it's trying to last until the next RPA xD

and it seriously needs more views xD maybe the name's cheesy, that's all! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back