• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardianship is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
My first one died out, but I've decided to start up a new one!

PLOT: You and other people have always been more intune with nature than others. One day, by some odd chance, you meet up with an old woman who can change into an animal. She unlocks your hidden power to also become an animal, and urges you to find others. She tells you to stay in your human form most of the time, and only change in front of a human when there is nothing left to do. She hands you a magic book containing spells written in an old language. She warns you that humans don't want something that might pose a threat, and that you must never let anyone but other "Guardians" know your identity. But who could keep a secret like that? In a moment of carlessness you tell your closest friend, to learn she/he betrays you, and the FBI wants you dead, at any cost.
"Now listen. You are called Guardians because you were meant to guard people. Humans have neglected what they really are, though, so stay alive, no matter what."
Will you fight back, endangering even your own family, or will you give your life willingly?

Here's the form:
Name:
Animal:
Apperience:
Color Book:
Personality:
Special Power:

Last edited:

latias45

Punk
Years
  • Age 29
  • OHIO
  • Seen Oct 13, 2008
name:kasey
:timber wolf
apperiece gray and black has pure blue eyes. skin tanish when a human out fit is most to be white
colorbook:gray
personality: BRAVE nice has a life to be alone sometimes
speshal power
makes her self invisibel

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
One agian nice Rp^^.Can we put or ages?

Name:Vai
Animal:Panther
Apperience:Has Crystal blue eyes.Light blue color fur*When a animal*A yellow star tatto on her face.Has A tan compexion.Long Purple hair.Does Roado dances and hids a gun under her Dark blue dress.
Color Book:Bown
Personality:Really Sassy and Divaness, has a thing for new Clothes.Gives a chance for company and loves looking in the mirror.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Name: Rika
Animal: Wolf
Appearance:
toboe_wolf.gif

a bit like this,except I have a necklace with a ruby in the middle instead of the silver rings and in human form:
rikakamiya3ov.gif

Color Book:dark red
Personality:loner type wolf,very protective of others but prefers to be alone most of the time
Special Power: able to make things levitate

Last edited:

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
Years
Name:Jon
Animal:wolf
Apperience:a silver wolf,with blue eyes
Color Book:dark silver
Personality:Nice,but can sometimes be serious,and want to be alone

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
yeah, I'll add age. Heres mine:
Name: Sister Trouble
Animal: Teal Water Wolf
Apperience: Human-She wears the regular Japanesse school uniform, but with black arm socks. She has long, black hair down to her waist that is tied in pigtails. She has a phoenix tatoo on her back. She occasionly wears a swimsuit-like top. Animal- Taller than most wolves and is teal. She has a long, wide scar on her snout. Her eyes are a very deep brown.
Color Book: Black
Personality: She prefers to be alone. She is very sassy and has a bad attitude toward humans. She seems very mean at times, but once you know her you understand that she really wants to live peacfully with humans.
Special Power: She has the ability to summon tidal waves and hurricanes

I chose Teal Water Wolf because my friends and I play a game like this and everyone I usually play that character.

Okay, we have enough people, so let's start RPing! We start at a greenhouse and end up meeting each other (so geeky). For right now we are just wandering around.

Sister Trouble looked back at the Wandering Jew plant. It smelled horrible. She whipped sweat off her forehead for about the twenty-nineth time. Suddenly, she felt something that wasn't human, but more like...her. She turned around quickly and saw a girl who gave off animal auras.

"Hey, you! What's your name?" she yelled as she ran over to the girl.

(I mean Rika)

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Rika turned around to encounter another girl who seemed quite strange to her,but introduced herself anyways.

"Hi,I'm Rika,and who are you?"Rika asked.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Vai watched the introducements of the 3 and smiled."It must feel nice to have some to talk to".She jumped off the tree she was listening on and walked a different path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back