• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrox653

What should I put here...
Years
youre doing a great job with it so far. I know you told somebody else the software you used but i need to understand which software inparticular does what like which one you use to edit the intros and which one edits the layout of the region. I am an amateur hacker and I only edit Maps and text but i want to do a lot more than that. I am new to pokecommunity. My goal is to make a hack of either leafgreen or Emerald and transform it into the sinnoh region with sinnoh pokemon and cries. You are very welcome to join after seeing that beautiful creation: Shinygold. I want to know a couple more things about your software. Which software edits events and how odes it work. Which software edits trainers and their names and pokemon. I am attempting to hold a rom hacking committee either at my house or as an after school activity but are not successful because I either cant get permission from the school or only 1 person wants to do. That's why i am starting with Pokecommunity, I love how you added D/P buildings and signs to the game, that made its GBA region unique like Kanto and Johto have their own designs. Also, if i apply the new IPS patch to the pokemon firered with the old ips patch attached, will it add the new stuff and will i be able to continue my game, or will i have to start from scratch a 3rd time.

This is a thread discussing Shiny Gold. If you want to know how to script and all that, ask in the Simple Questions thread or browse through the Documents and Tutorials section. Or maybe you can just PM Zel...

Zel, um, maybe you can move that person on Route 29 a bit so he doesn't "pop out" when you enter the route. Seeing FireRed had slightly different positions for people than in the original Red, maybe you can do the same in SG?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2008
go to the captains place an read the note. then go bk to exit the ship. jamie and jess should be at the exit and then have a conversation

francyss

No imagination for this
Years
Looked in an faq posted on the first page but couldnt find it so how does a slowbro evolve into a slow king?

Thanks

JOSH

There's no possible ways when trying to evolve a slowbro in a slowking, 'cause both slowbro and slowking are direct evolutions from slowpoke.

But, to make a slowpoke evolve into slowking, you need king's rock(search on www.serebii.net's pokedéx to know how to get it on your version) as the holding item and, then, trade your slowpoke.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
And the fly map of johto is all screwed up. Looks like the sevii islands.
Well Zel built Johto off the sevii islands and he said it is rather difficult to change the map, so for now we have to deal with it.
There's no possible ways when trying to evolve a slowbro in a slowking, 'cause both slowbro and slowking are direct evolutions from slowpoke.

Zel changed the way tradeing pokemon evolve, try a water stone.

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
Years
And i just want to comment about Jess and Jamie duo.
They're so hilarious!!! Hahahahahaha!!!
They're the "Punch and Judy" of SG.

Great job, Zel! You really make me laugh through these guys!

HAHAHAHA!!!!! :) :-)

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2007
Are you planning implementing All the Generations of Pokemon into this game 1-4. Yes i know if you are gonna its gonna be a LONG time down the road. Something i was pondering

By the Way GREAT JOB!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2007
Hello! I'm new because I'm Italian so my English isn't perfect!
There is a problem in Shiny gold version! When I win the third badge it goes to the 4th slot for the badges!
Why? Is a bug?
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
@Lugia: this has already been mentioned ;]

@ all: could you tell me how to find/get shiny pokemon best? just save and try 200 times? or is there some trick? thx in advance.

exedissolve

Straight-edge
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
@lugia: each badge allows a certain hm to be used out of battle, SG is based on gold but is a FR hack so zel had to change the order of some badges so we could use different hm's.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey guys, last post at this thread. I was asked by Hiroshi Sotomura to close the thread so I could start a new one with some added rules in order to mantain it a bit more clean and ordered. It's not like I'm 100% sure if this will help, but at least we must do something in order to mantain PC's peace.

So, I'll close it and check through the more than 200 pages to check all the stuff commonly asked, increasing my FAQs (it'll be a must to read the FAQs and the glitches lists this time), so while the thread is closed, I'll have a tough job at reading thousands of posts.

Yeah... So, whatever... Goodbye thread...

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2007
Hey, zel, i LOVE ur hack. im halfway through B4 and i love it. The pokemon centers and the marts however, have some tile problems. They repeat beyond the walls of the room. Anyway i know u hate tiles but im just pointing it out.
I could hardly wait till someone makes a GSC hack from diamond or pearl roms! *wink wink*

Gabri

m8
Years
Zel, I hope you continue your EXCELLENT work! And that your new thread is sucessful like this one!
I love the B4. Good luck1

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2007
Help me please! I won the pokémon league and I'm in the S.S.Aqua
and the ship sank in the sea I'm with Jess and Jamie! How can I go out from the ship? the door is closed! Is this the end of the beta 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back