• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
Rated: PG-13

CREDIT TO:
  • The Spriters Resource
  • Marnic
  • The One With No Name
  • VG Maps

Alright: Before you start moaning about me making too many comics...That is my choice...And I will work on them all...Ok so enjoy this and post comments and critise if you must. But I would like post...Lots of post...

Plot: The plot is simple...Three birds, Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno rule the world keeping it safe on an island, Somebody kidnaps Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno seek help from two kids, and if they don't get Zapdos back in 24 Hours the world will begin to end.

Join: Ok you can join this comic because the more cast I get, the bigger the comics will get. But if you join and don't post, Your character will die...Really they will.

Season 1: The Beginning
The Legendary Birds

Character Bios: Will come soon.

Joining: Just fill in this then you can be in my comic!

Name:
Side: (Good/Evil/Nuetral)
Team: OPTIONAL (Rocket/Magma/Aqua or your own)
Bio: (Please make this short, I don't wanna read a big long bio)
Pokemon: (No legendaries)
Overworlds : (FR/LG PLEASE, R/S/E DON'T MIX WELL.)
Other: (OPTIONAL)

RULES:

1. Post please, Post alot please.
2. Give constructive critism or tell me if it is good.
3. Have fun!

FAN COMICS/SPECIAL COMICS

None yet :(

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Mixing MD with FR/LG looks a little bad, though it is not a major problem.
The story reminds me a bit of Pokemon:2000
And I;m not find of the speech format you've used, tails would be better.

On the plus side, it isn't too boring, and it doesen;t look that bad.
Keep it up.

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2008
The storyline is interesting, has shades of Pokemon 2000 though. The heroes are cool. Keep up the good work.

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
Years
I like the plot idea but I think you may have made a mistake (or I'm so dumb i couldn't get the point of the line) team rocket stole Zapados right? but the grunt screamed Moltres escaped when I thought it wasn't in Giovanni's possesion.

Sorry if I sound rude or anything Mike but I just noticed something that seemes a little off. i liked the graphics but i gotta know, where did you get the background for where Moltres and Articuno get the two characters and brief them.

I like this and please contintue with it. A slow comic is a dead comic but I can'rt really talk (I haven't updated any of my fanfics and they're as good as dead in some peoples eyes).

Back