• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
For a hack I am working on, I want to create a headbut tree. I saw a tutorial some where about creating field moves, but now I can't find it. Does anyone know where I can find the tutorial? I tried to search it on google and youtube already.

~Thanks

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Is there an option on advenced map to compleatly blank a map?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Horay to be the first post in this new page! :D

Anyways... I need to know something...
But before that, g'day to you all.
Okay, so after I opened my ROM with Advance Map, this happened...
Spoiler:

In the game and in the map preview, as you can see, the palletes are still fine.
But I need to know why in the tile selection(the right side) turned gray, black and white?
o.O

Thanks~

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Right numbers? What do you mean?
Click the connections tab-thingy on A-Map, and there is like something that says offset or something similar. It should say 3 on one map and -3 on the other(just an example could be 11 -11, 6 -6, ect.).

CYC

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
I got a question, is there a pokemon hack/mod that has all 493 pokemon catchable/obtainable without trades,etc.? thanks.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Mod, there is one for Platinum, on GBATemp. But hack, not that I know of. You see, there are only 25 empty slots for 4th Gen pokemon to be implemented in a hack on GBA games, else you should replace one.

However, some people are talking about Rom Expansion, I don't know details, and I can't tell whether RPG Maker XP has an option for all 493 Pokemon or not.

You can still cheat, though. Cough cough.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Um,
I am editing the titlescreen for Ruby.
And I need serious help!
I need to know the pallete offset for the titlescreen!
otherwise my titlescreen is in the wrong pallete!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
No there isn't. That is impossible to do.

Actually, if you are talking about the 493 pokemon, there is actually a way. Dunno how, but HackMew and Wichu were working on it last I checked... Though it was a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back