• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie listened to Mark as he went on, and his apology honestly left her with little to say. It was like he couldn't figure out what he wanted to tell her!

"..."

Did Lucia really approve of him taking the blame for this?? Valorie seemed frustrated by the expression on her face moreso as Mark went on, perhaps because every time she thought up something to say Mark went ahead and corrected himself with whatever was on her mind. After a moment of silence however she finally realized what she wanted.

"Why're you apologizing? That's what trainers /do/." she responded to him, seemingly slightly put off by his sympathy. If the whole point of being a trainer was pokemon battling, then why was he apologizing for it? Quite frankly, she didn't feel as if she would in his shoes. "I just needed to be away." she said casually before realizing that she needed to cover her backside further to prevent suspicion, quickly adding "From my parents." in a once again casual tone. In all honesty, that was a lie at best. She hoped he wouldn't pry for more info however.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark just blinked at the way Valorie responded to him. He knew that she overacted after that last battle. Well... if she needed to get away from her parents Mark supposed that made sense. He could relate in that aspect at least. It was kind of humiliating... Mark still felt the need to apologize but she had a point. Mark let go of her hand and scratched his forehead blushing a bit.

"I guess you got a point there. I guess I was just worried about you when you flew off like that... even more when I heard you were heading to the infirmary. Guess I just worry to much huh? Haha... Still, I'm glad your ok Val" Mark said, smiling at her. He kept saying to himself Comon... ask her out! But couldn't bring himself to do it yet.

"Hey lets grab something to eat! I bet your hungry after all of that." Mark offered.

Able smiled and nodded, already heading out the door. "Comon lets get you working! After pigging out like that I'm gonna make sure you do a bit of extra exercise!" Able said.

Len pondered a moment. What did Mates do? He honestly wasn't very sure of where to start...

"Hmm... Well... I know that mates eventually... well... mate... B-b-b-but I don't wanna rush anything!!" Len said, blushing. "I guess they just stick together. Look after each other and such." Len said. He got up and flexed one of his muscles. "In my case, I could be a little show off for you! Hehe. Or be the guy that'd protect you from whatever tried to hurt us!... I guess that could be a start..." Len said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Academy Grounds

"He looks well raised," C.J. responded as he placed his hand on Ace's head, "This is Ace." "Deino!" Ace cried out. "I don't mind showing you around, we'll grab your Jacket and schedule then I'll show you the way to the Dorms. I need to go that way anyway to change." he said as he gestured to his ripped pants.

C.J. looked to the bag Issac had placed on the ground, he reached for one of the Pokeballs on his hip and called out his Bagon. "This here is Custos, he'll help you with your bag if you like." Custos waited for the response before he'd try to take the bag, some people didn't like their stuff touched and he didn't want to upset the boy.

C.J. went to the door and opened it. "The Registration Desk is this way." he said as he held the door open waiting for everyone to come through.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Path around Forest

Lucas laughs at Kayla and watches as Aipom is just as hyper as Kayla is. "Heheh, Holly believe me. I should be saying the same about that Aipom, I don't think a Fake Out could stop Aipom's spirit." He looks at Holly once more. "So last night huh? I got here this morning. I met with some Seth kid, but he seemed to popular to be seen with me. Although he helped me catch Heracross! Oh and don't worry, I'm your friend" Lucas shyly smiles as his goggles goes over his eyes. Heracross giggles and laughs as it flies over Lucas's head. "So from what Kayla says, we are going to the Volcano tomorrow?" Lucas hints.

Meanwhile Aipom approaches Jasmine. "So Miss. Piggy, we aren't having our little battle on the volcano? Okkokk! What a pity?" Aipom screeched as it's tail began to tickle Tepig as they were running.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly smiled and petted Molly softly. She watched Kayla and sighed. Kayla giggled and looked down at Jasmine, who snorted and glared at Aipom. Holly looked up at Lucas. "Knowing Kayla, we'll probably go wherever she feels like going... Anywhere but the forest. Maybe we'll end up having a parade or something." Holly giggled. Daisy looked up at Lucas and tilted her head. She poked his hand with her nose and flinched. Holly smiled. "It looks like she's warming up to you... That's nice." She looked ahead at Kayla and sighed. Molly smiled and floated around Lucas. She poked his head with her snout and giggled. Rosemary purred softly and jumped onto Kayla's head.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy's reaction to the newcomers was initially the same as Shawn's, looking up at the source of the new voices. To his surprise, it was a rather odd pair. One boy, one girl. Both had hair as white as sea froth. Unlike Shawn however, Andy didn't stand up, instead putting an arm around Kiki in an attempt to help her up. Whatever Shawn was planning, Andy's priorities went to helping his friend out before dealing with oddball duos.

"Think you can stand, Kiki?" Andy asked gently, his face marred with worry still. The pair had either be here to help or else they were getting out of Andy's way. Catches would make sure of that. Even now, the Tyrogue was sizing up the two, preparing for a possible conflict. He was throwing menacing looks in the white haired pair's direction, as he always did in preparation for a fight. Andy spoke out in a warning manner to Shawn now, but also sent a message to Tyrogue through his tone of voice.
"Shawn, Kiki needs both of us right now. I'm pretty sure these two mean no harm, so give me a hand, will you?" Andy by no means expected Shawn to back off. But it was a message of caution to Catches more than anything else.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia kept her fingers crossed as she saw the two talking. It was good so far... still, Mark had to be careful. As long as he followed her rules he would do excellent! Still, it looked like Valorie was getting annoyed. Sheesh! And she thought she was uptight! This girl was as straight as a ruler! She was very sure that anything at this point would piss her off! Sheesh Mark! Just who do you hang out with anyway!? There was Valorie now, and Brian as well who hated her now. Would Valorie hate her too? Urgh, Mark, why do you choose such crummy friends!

Tyro eagerly ran out and was already speeding down after Able. "YeahwecantrainandIcanburnsomefat!"

Diana chuckled and nuzzled his side, "Oooh! My male is strong and muscular!" She said with a smile. "I think I would be in good hands with you around."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
White haired girl and Kiki

The girl scowled.

"My, unfriendly aren't you both? How dare you address me in such a rude manner. Honestly, you three are simply pathetic, beginning trainers. who are you to speak to me in such a manner? I am Jen, a pokemon master, specifically Dark Types." the girl said with a tone of annoyance. The arrogant girl scowled and pushed her glasses up, crossing her arms.

"uhn..." Kiki groaned as she was helped up, leaning heavily on Andy. Cynder hid behind her, terrified of Jen, who chuckled, watching her.

"Hi? I'm Kiki..." she said weakly, shaking her head. jen rolled her eyes.

"great, the only one with respect is the broken one. Boy, who are you and why hav you disturbed me? why did you scare Dusk?" Jen said, her tone icy.

Drake

Drake chuckled and held Kiyoko with one hand. With the other he grabbed two plates. hm... What did zoruas eat... Well, Kiyoko was a fox, and foxes generally ate meat... Right? He began putting food on the plates, mostly meat on the one for Kiyoko. turkey, chicken, fish, and yes, especially steak.

"this looks good? several different kinds of meat. and there's the steak." he said, adding cranberry sauce to his own plate.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn, looking behind to Andy and Kiki, realized he was right. Kiki needed them now more than the situation in front of them. He went to Kiki's other side and helped her onto her feet, not letting go until she said to. Shawn then looked ahead of him to this Jen, who seemed aristocratic. Great, a blue-blooded blowhard. This is exactly what he didn't need right now.

"My name is Shawn, and I came to find a ghost-type pokemon," he addressed the newcomer, calmer than before. "As you can see, though," gesturing towards Kiki, "someone needs our help. Certainly more than someone who would seem to brag more about their skill. So, if you'd please, we gotta get her out of here."

Shawn, working with Andy, starts walking with Kiki to the door where Jen and the kid are. (If the last sentence seems like bunnying, please ignore it.)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Ten
Cries for Attention

Steak, chicken, meat, fish, turkey, more meat...! Kiyoko didn't even know what half of it was, but it sure smelled good, all of it. He was drooling a bit again, just watching with awe while both plates were filled up with food. The smells, the looks, it was all so amazing! He was having trouble focusing on anything else! However, he was able to distract himself enough to ask a very unspecific question of Drake. "Who are you?"

!

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke (Academy Grounds)

"Oh thank you!" Issac replied, "We have been together for a little over 3 years now."
Issac looked down at the Deino.
"And hello there Ace!" he said as he waved to the small dragon pokemon.

Issac watched as C.J. sent out another pokemon.. a Bagon.
Custos.. So this guy must be a dragon tamer.. I bet he is quite tough.

Wait.. carry my bags? Oh.. I don't want to seem week, but I also don't want to seem rude for declining his offer... I'll just be as polite as possible I suppose.

"Oh, thank you for the offer. I got them, though." Issac stated as he picked his duffel bag back up and started through the door that C.J. was holding open. "So what exactly happened to your pants, if you don't mind me asking?"

Years
C.J. Styles
Academy Halls

C.J. recalled Custos as Issac grabbed his bag himself. Was probably for the best anyway, his Pokemon could use the rest after all. So this guy had his Turtwig for 3 years, wonder how strong they are, or if he has other Pokemon with him.

As Issac came through the door and they started down the hallway C.J. started to explain his horrid appearance. "Well we were in the forest looking for a rare Pokemon for my father, he's a scientist of sorts, but after we found one we had a misfortune and.. Uh.. Got lost, spent most of this evening trying to get back here."

C.J. knew the hesitation would warrant more questions but that explanation was easier then the truth. Who'd believe him anyway, he wasn't even sure if he believed today's events himself. Well at least he was safe now. As they neared the desk C.J. slowed his pace, "When you tell the secretary your name they'll tell you everything you need to know and give you your schedule and jacket. Then we'll head over to the Dorms."

Last edited:

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Academy Halls

He hesitated quite a bit with that.. I guess it's none of my business really, though. Can't help but me curious now.. goodness.

"Ah Alright. Guess I will go ahead and get it all then." Issac claimed as they reached the desk.

"Can I help you?" The secretary asked in a snide manner.
Someone's not too happy about working on Thanksgiving..
"I am a new student. I was needing to pick up my schedule and jacket.." Issac replied as politely as possible to assure he did not anger her.
"Right" She snapped as she turned to her computer.
Issac watched as she typed away. She finished and hit 'print' then walked away.

"Well th-" Issac started as he turned back towards C.J.

"Here."
Issac whipped back around and there she was with a folded up yellow jacket in hand with a folded piece of paper on top. "Thank you ma'am." Issac turned towards C.J. again. "Guess we are done here."

Years
C.J. Styles
Academy Halls

C.J. watched as Issac interacted with the secretary. She seemed quite rude, unhappy about working on the holiday most likely. Just then, his Xtransceiver went off. Wonder who that is. C.J. thought. When he looked at the screen he recognized his father's number.

C.J.: Hello?
Father: Hey C.J. How are you doing this evening?
C.J.: I'm good, was actually going to call you in a few minutes. I found that Pokemon you wanted.
Father: Excellent, I'll get it from you tomorrow.
C.J.: Tomorrow?
Father: Well that's why I'm calling, your mother has been offered a job at the Academy, we're moving into a nice property just outside Oak Town there.
C.J.: Oh, that's good..

"Guess we are done here." Issac said turning back towards C.J.

C.J.: Okay dad, I gotta go, talk to you later.
End Conversation.

"Okay so we're off to the dorms then." C.J. said as he turned to start walking back to the door. "So, do you have any other Pokemon besides.. Trunks, was it?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
ER

Rosalyn sighed as she finished her glass of water. She still was feeling a little bad, but a lot better than she had been before. Looking at her bag she pulled out the Pokeball that contained her new Pokemon. "I wonder what it is" she thought looking curiously at the Pokeball. She was about to call the Pokemon out when she shook her head. I'll wait for Jimmy she thought with a small smile. When the door opened she looked up to see Jimmy walking in, mentioning that the Doctor had said she was dehydrated.

"Yeah, I was" she said sitting up and looking at him with a smile. "I'm feeling a lot better now though, I'm free to leave" she continued before looking at the Pokeball in her hand. "Was waiting for you actually, I wanna check out my new Pokemon" she smiled more as she let the Pokemon out of the Pokeball. When the red light faded there was a tiny little yellow and orange fox. It was mostly yellow with Orange on the tip of it's tail and orange fur coming out it's ears, the Pokemon's eyes were also Orange and it had a white muzzle.

"Awww, she's so cute" Rosalyn cooed picking up the little Pokemon giggling as it licked her face. "I'm gonna call you Eris" she said softly before the girl swung her legs over the side of the hospital bed to get up. "What do you think of her Jimmy?"

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I guess I underestimated how fast Dragonite could move." Valorie replied in an awkward, somewhat joking tone. She glanced over her shoulder as if searching for someone visually for a moment. However, there was nothing for her to find at the moment. She turned back to Mark. "I'll be fine though, and I guess..." she said, that last part in a rather half-hearted tone. She was hungry, but she had no intention of eating much. Without waiting for a response however she seemed to perk up. "Hey, I think the plates are over there." she said, gesturing to a table off to the side with various silverware, condiments, as well as plates n' bowls--Stuff like that. She moved over and grabbed two, offering the second one to Mark. "I'm not gonna have much..." she said in a thoughtful tone as she shuffled to put a few things on her plate, attempting to avoid getting trampled by the other much taller students.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria

196.gif
471.gif

Kilik answered Mana's question with a rather expressionless looking face. He said the food was okay, was he kidding? the food was amazing! Somehow Mana knew Kilik wasn't feeling so well, but asking him probably was no option... it's not like he'll tell her anyway. He asked Mana how she came to have Espeon DNA running through her blood, didn't she explain that earlier? or didn't she? Mana wasn't sure of herself anymore and choosed to explain again with ofcourse, Fox watching her every movement.

"It all started when my mother deceased when I was younger," Mana took a small break to take a bite of her delicious looking Salmon filet, but soon she swallowed it away and continued to explain. "I never had a good bond with my father so when my mother deceased it only got worser. Soon he took away my precious Eevee for his experiments in the lab where he worked." Mana glanced at the plate she was holding as her hunger slowly started to fade. Afterall, this wasn't one of her best memories. "My father is a scientist and after a few months I heard him cussing about how his experiment failed and that my precious Eevee had evolved to an Espeon. His experiment was about finding a new eeveelution and since Felicity had evolved... there was a high chance for him to get fired." Mana took another break again, just to take a bite from her delicious-looking fish. "... His boss ordered him to offer his only daughter for a new experiment where they tried to create a human with Pokémon features. This contained Pokémon attacks and their looks, however... this experiment failed as well when it seemed like I didn't have any of these Pokémon features and only could use attract. His boss allowed him to take me home, but... once I got home..." Mana's smile was gone, this...

"My father had this disgusted look on his face and called me all kind of things before telling me I wasn't allowed to stay and had to leave his home." Mana's smile returned, there was a little feature of sadness found in that smile though. She didn't like to talk about this experience, and she already had told more than she was planning to. It certainly was because this was the first time she had shared the secret she had held on to for so long... and now three people knew about it!

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Academy Halls

"So, do you have any other Pokemon besides.. Trunks, was it?" C.J. asked as Issac was putting his schedule and jacket in his bag.

"Nope, It's just me and him." Issac replied looking down at the Turtwig with a smile. Trunks looked back up at him, "Twwwwig!" The pokemon exclaimed.
"Hoping to find Trunks some new friends, though." Issac continued as he picked his bag back up and started making his way to the exit.
"So.. I am in the Raikou dorm. I wonder how everyone is in there. Kind of nervous to be honest. Besides my family, Roark, and Trunks I have never really hung out with a lot of people."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark accepted the second plate and took a bit of food himself. He had already eaten himself so he didn't take too much... After getting some food he lead Valorie over to a nearby table so they could sit there together. "Heh, well eat what you have to! You've had a long day and such... Its been a pretty crazy day myself I gotta say..." Mark said, attempting to get into conversation with Valorie. He kept asking himself to just ask her out but he couldn't! He was way too shy.

As Able flew out she caught a glimpse of Len and Diana together. She quickly held onto Tyro's hand and dragged him inside of a nearby bush, peeking out at the two. "Ohhh! Tyro you seeing what I'm seeing?" Able whispered.

Len chuckled and flexed again. "Ha! Just wait till I evolve! I'll be even stronger!" Len said. He sat down once more and put an arm around Diana, cuddling against her.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Well, it seemed those two were getting along now. No doubt Mark had already asked her out, so that could have all lead to this. She knew he was confident in himself! Now, she just needed to take a quick trip around tomorrow, find the perfect spot and let them just relax. Yes, Lucia was awesome indeed! She just smiled and stood up, grabbing her plates and silverware and cleaning them off and putting them in the dirty dishes pile and began to walk off. It wouldn't do to have her here constantly staring. Mark's battle was his own, not hers. Samuel and Roberto of course followed after her as she departed into the hallways.

Tyro was pulled into the bushes. "Oh! IseethemyeahDianaisgettingamanandsuchandLenisgettingagirlheywhydon'tyouhaveaguyyet?" He asked suddenly turning the conversation toward Able.

Diana giggled as she watched his muscles tense up and cuddled up with him. "A wonderful night this has been."

Back