• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What websites do you visit the most?

What search engine do you use?

• Google

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • Bing

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • MSN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I'm sure we're all a little guilty of spending too much time on the internet...
Besides search engines which were taken care of in the poll, where do you most commonly find yourself while on the web?

Personally, my most commonly visited sites are twitter, tumblr, PC (obviously), GagaDaily (for all my Lady Gaga non-sense) and sometimes YouTube if you want to count that.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I spend a lot of time on Tumblr and MSPARP primarily. Other than that, I tend to use YouTube, Facebook, and Skype.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Youtube, IGN, Facebook, Bleacher Report, Twitter

In that order

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
PC and Facebook. I usually don't even post on Facebook, though- I just lurk and read what other people post. ;D

Years
Looking through, there are very few websites that I actually use on a regular basis. Twitter, YouTube, PokeCommunity, and a couple of fantasy hockey websites/forums are the only ones I go on daily.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I only have a select few that I religiously visit. PokeCommunity (of course), YouTube, Google, pokemonepisode.org, dialymotion and yeah. (Facebook too, but only occasionally).

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
PC, eBay, Amazon, isohunt (for all of my *legal* torrent needs), YouTube etc

I use my laptop a lot, but I wouldn't say its for the internet

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I mainly surf Facebook, and I'll normally have it open in a tab just to check on from time to time.
Other than that, I frequent Funnyjunk, and web comics like XKCD and Awkward Zombie whenever a new comic is released.

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Twitch.tv
Youtube
Joindota.com
Pokecommunity
eBay
amazon
ebuyer
isohunt/extratorrent/piratebay

Usually in that order. I'm surprised nobody has said 4chan yet XD.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I primarily find myself on Google Plus, Reddit, and a few smaller forums. I also find myself at StackExchange a lot. (In particular the Reverse Engineering StackExchange.) Other then that RSS and Atom are my preferred way of browsing the web which I use for Webcomics like XKCD and Nedroid, for news like Slashdot, for my Reddit inboxes, a few blogs, and many other things.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
/v/, /., PC, FB, YT
I don't really spend much time on the web, I prefer gaming.

Skalla

Drama Queen
Years
I often visit Youtube, Google, Cwcki, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Sonic Retro, Sonic Stadium, Ebay, 4Chan, and Amazon.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
PokeCommunity, XDA Developers, Twitter are my main three. Facebook I check every so often. I also go on Serebii to read Pokemon news.

Back