• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yeah, lol! XD

=/
Perhaps I should make my characters age four years due to the fact that these seem to be the same characters we had in Focus Shift (which means Josh's Umbreon has the same name as his daughter XD) OR, this could be an alternate Kris, a gift from Palkia. Although with all of the time travel and alternate dimensions, this will be much more confusing than just zombies (though it could have something to do with the overall plot...who knows?)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Triple ACCEPTED Nakuzami.
Also, i'm gonna take off the character limit, as long as you can keep track of all your characters then you can have as many as you want.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Yays! Now I must finish reading and then Kris (or the alternate Kris...Y'know, i'm just going to give him an age boost =/) can reunite with the rest!

Should I make more characters? Should I not?
The only two I have left are Luna and Damian...it's tempting, but I think i'll wait and introduce them later :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I have several other charries I want to work with but I don't know if I should (Though I like the fact that I'll have a long post XD.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Name: Fyora Roschel

Personality: Having been raised with three brothers, Fyora isn't the most feminine girl. She much prefers comfort to being aesthetically pleasing, and is more likely to get along with males as friends than other females. Respect is not hard to earn from her, unless you already have it, then do something to lose it. If you are unable to win her respect you will be lucky to have merit placed on anything you say or think. Though she tries not to be unpleasantly cruel, Fyora has little tolerance for the flaws of others, and if the flaws are severe and obvious enough it is likely she'll lose control and say something about it. At the same time, she has flaws of her own. The line between arrogance and confidence is very thin in her world. She's generally quite confident in her own abilities, as well as those of her Pokemon. But if something happens to prove just how well she or they are doing she may grow overly confident, diving headfirst into situations she is unable to handle, and thus facing a blistering defeat that puts her back in her place. You would think she'd learn from it, but it's an endless cycle. As far as intellect goes, Fyora isn't stupid. While she's not a prodigy she tends to have a better grasp on things like language and art than most. Her excellence in those subjects is paid for by her incapacity to learn, comprehend, and remember mathematical formulas and methods.

History: Fyora grew up in Blackthorn, Johto, with her three brothers. She was closest to Darin, her twin. When they finished their education they thought they wanted to follow in the oldest brother's footsteps, to be great like Korbin and enter the gym circuit. But a greater purpose called to them.

Fyora had always enjoyed working with young and infant Pokemon. In fact, when herself and each of her siblings were given Sneasel eggs when they were younger, she was all too happy to carry for all of the babies at once. Therefore when there was a call for pediatric care at the Pokemon Center in Balice, she spoke to Darin about it immediately, as they'd often in the past discussed moving off together instead of separately to avoid the loneliness they would likely face otherwise. After all, it was hard enough to be separated from one another for just a single weekend. As it turned out Darin had been exploring employment opportunities as well and found an opening in computer technology in the same city. Of course, further education was needed for the both of them, but fate smiled upon them once again. There was a university in the city for medicine and technology. Fyora and Darin left immediately, and have resided in Balice ever since. Fyora currently is in her second year at the university, working part time at the Pokemon Center in the ward, taking care of the patients.

RP sample: The ward was particularly full today. The resident Chansey were even having trouble keeping up with the patients, and they tended to be even more on top of things than the nurses that had been there for over twenty years. Fyora tucked her penlight into the pocket of her scrubs and scratched the Growlithe puppy she was caring for behind the ears, right where its fuzzy mane began. "You poor thing," she mumbled. The puppy's trainer had signed it over to the Center, claiming that the mother had been accidentally impregnated and they didn't have the time or money for the only resulting offspring. Fyora would have taken him herself, but the law prohibited her from having another Pokemon, and she wouldn't give Razor up for the world.

"Chan-see?" Fyora looked down at one of the plump pink Chansey, who was handing her a clipboard. Seeing as it was impossible to communicate verbally, they had come up with ingenious ways of making sure the other employees knew what they were saying. "Thank you," she said softly. She examined the clean, concise lettering on it to determine what she was supposed to do before she clocked out for the day. Her regular duties were listed: clean the kennels, feed the Pokemon, and make sure all daily medications were administered. She went about these as usual, with a careful and methodical seriousness that allowed her to do the job without making any serious emotional attachment with the Pokemon. When she finished she washed her hands, scrubbing up to the elbows, and put on her jacket.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ruth," she said to the stout redheaded front desk attendant. The older woman waved a cheerful goodbye as she left the building.

The streets were oddly deserted for a Friday evening. Fyora relished in the solitude, however; having grown up in a small town that received tourists only for the gym, the big city atmosphere was not to her liking. Luckily the apartment she shared with Darin wasn't far from the Center. She climbed the stairs to her door and unlocked it. As soon as she opened the door Razor leapt right up from the ground onto her shoulder and snuffled her ear happily.

"Hey handsome," she murmured softly. "Did Darin cook?"

Razor chirruped a negative and looked toward the living room, notifying her of his location. She entered with Razor still perched comfortably on her shoulder, to find her brother staring at the television with wide eyes. Immediately she knew something was wrong.

"What is it?" she asked tentatively.

"Zombies…?"

She furrowed her brow in confusion. "Zombies? What, is it a movie?"

A pale, sickly green, Darin shook his head and motioned at the television, his Growlithe held tightly in his arms. She came around the corner to find a credible news channel playing footage of what appeared to be undead roaming the streets and falling viciously upon people fleeing on foot, tearing flesh from their bones with rotting teeth.

"This can't be real," she said with a frown. But it was then that the realization dawned on her; the building in the shot looked remarkably like their apartment building. Fyora hurriedly went to the side of the house opposite from where she'd come in and peered out the window. The sight outside was exactly the same as the one on the television, except it wasn't just a news report. Figures that could have easily been just people on the street lurched unnaturally toward people fleeing desperately. Fyora went back into the living room solemnly and locked the front door, barricading it with a table in the entry hall.

"Darin…" she rasped, shocked. "What do we do?"

Pokemon:
Species: Sneasel
Name: Razor

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Arch, looks like this crude sign language shouldn't be too bad, but of course, there is bound to be misinterpretations. This is going to be fun.

Note: Hei's name is actually Chinese for 'Black'. 黒 is Japanese and Chinese for black, and is how Hei's name is spelt, because it shows his heritage being both Japanese and Chinese, his mother who was Chinese died when he was young hence his only language being Japanese. If Hei was to go by the Japanese pronunciation, he would be Kuro. Hei sounds better.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Name: Psychic

Personality: Psychic is a bit of an enigma, her goals are unclear and her attitude towards others inconsistent. In general, she seems more preoccupied with achieving her own goals then helping others, although more often then not these two things seem to coincide with each other. She has an intolerance for idiocy and is extremely blunt, making her seem without a sense of humor.

History: Is in Balice for business, although what it is is a mystery to everyone.

Psychic is a being who represents all Psychic Pokemon[kinda like the god of psychic Pokemon or something], and is able to transform into all such Pokemon. She is also responsible for Odessa being brought back in time, as well as several other events taking place around the city.

Appearance: Psychic has purple hair that extends down to just below her shoulders. She is a little under 6ft tall and a little under 150 pounds. She has no scars on her body and does not wear any jewelery or hats. She doesn't stick to wearing any one style of clothing, more or less being dressed in something different every time people see her.

RP Sample: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pokemon: N/A

MY THIRD CHARACTER.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Should I really ask about the time-travelling, transforming essence of all Psychic Pokemon or not? Wait, have I already used that one? Still, this Roleplay is becoming more random by the second. At that, I'm going to begin writing up a second Su for Penelope's younger brother, who is yet unnamed. He's going to need a little babysitting in all honesty, but the Pokemon I have lined up for him is more than enough to keep him safe from a zombie infection.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@Nakuzami and Ichiro: We all will force you. :3

Nice charrie Zammy, that makes it look like Michaela's Immortal!Miharu is gonna join now.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years

[FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif][FONT=Century Gothic, sans-serif]Second posty-posty zombie lunch character... I am the only one who thinks that this sign-up looks painfully short?​
[/FONT][/FONT]

EDIT: Nope, changin' that by not posting it all together.

Last edited:
Back