• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ownership of :>Soaring High!<: Bird Pokemon Club! was transferred to Rainbow Arcanine due to the owner's request.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Electric Pokémon club has been closed. Check the thread for details :)

Olli

Years
Well, seeing as you already have two clubs, and that they haven't been thaat active as of late, I think it'd be best if you focused on those two for the moment, rather than getting a third club. :) Also we'd rather that some time went between the closure of a club and it being remade, so it's not up for remakes before in one week anyways :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Totodilesteel99's "The Legendary Club! Join now!" was revoked as a Legendary Pokémon club already exists.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Can I reserve the electric rodent Club or the electric type club please? :3

Olli

Years
@Avishka, You can't reserve both at once, so you'll have to decide on which one you want most :p

Updates October 27

Ownership of The Point Above the Clouds (Flying-Type Club) has been transferred to Psystar63 at request of the owner.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
i have submitted my club Olli and Alex :) :)

The submitted thread is incredibly similar to a club that has existed recently in the past (including a lot of copied and pasted sections), so I'll need to contact the previous owner before approving it to see if they're okay with you using their content.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just submitted my club, and dunno if this still applies, but it can't hurt ~

Why do you want to open up the club?: Kinda thought it'd be interesting to own a club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: As often as need be, probably as often as members join.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I don't think that far ahead hahaha.

I worked really hard on learning css please don't reject meeeee

The thread looks cute! :)

60's <★> Trade Evolution Club <★> was approved.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I have a question.

Are we allowed to make a Fan-Club based on the Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament?

Because if so, I would like to reserve a Club for Pokemon you can fight in Pokemon World Tournament.

I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case. :)

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I haven't played BW2 yet so I'm not certain exactly how it works, but isn't that effectively just the Pokémon belonging to gym leaders? If so then unfortunately the answer is no since we already have a club dedicated to gym leaders in which their Pokémon should be discussed. If other trainers come up in the World Tournament too then I'd still be inclined to say no as that would end up being almost every Pokémon under the sun, but I'd be open to discussing it further if this is the case. :)

I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Avishka's ϟ Sparks & Shocks ϟ club was revoked due to consisting mostly of content taken directly from another club without the owner's permission. Feel free to remake the club but please make it your own work in future!

I looked it up on Bulbapedia, and almost all of the trainers found there are Gym Leaders anyway, so I see your point. After all, the only "Different" trainers there are either Champions/Former Champions (Which might be considered similar to Gym Leaders anyway) and about 3 different trainers (Including Hugh but excluding Blue since he is Former Champion). So yeah, I can see your point.

The only Clubs that I think are suitable enough is a Rival Club or a Elite Four Pokemon Club, but yeah, I know I can only choose one.

Is it okay if I reserve a Rival Club?
I loved the old Rivals Club, it was sad when it closed :( So yes, I'll add your reservation now - you have until November 6th. :)

Olli

Years
New rivals club? :O Can't wait!

Updates, October 31st

♀ The Matriarchal Covey ♀ was closed at request of the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back