• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hello ;3

Shadowscale

Assassin
Years
Hi, I'm Shadowscale. At the moment I'm 17 years old and I live in Germany so please excuse my English. I picked up Pokémon relative uncommonly as I started playing with the age of 13 where most of the people start to drop it. I never owned a Gameboy at this time because my parents were awfully strict about this topic. Someday when I went to town a flea market was hosted there and I couldn't resist and bought a Gameboy Color with Pokémon Gold. I was totally fascinated and "finished" the game in no time. Short time later I bought myself a DSi with Pokémon Platinum and enjoyed it a lot. But 1 year after this I slowly lost interest and sold my games (Heartgold/Soulsilver, Platinum, Black/White). But I wouldn't be here if the situation hasn't changed. With the Release of Black/White 2 I returned to the world of Pokémon and yeah it's good to be back :3

But enough of Pokémon. My hobbies are Gaming (Elder Scrolls <3), listening to music (The Prodigy, Enter Shikari, Chiptune, The Stranglers and so much more..), watching movies and anime (K-ON, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hellsing, Lucky Star, Highschool of the Dead and 2001: A Space Odysee, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, ...), hanging out with my friends and I do Judo for already 10 years :3

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Nice to meet you all :3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Shadowscale and welcome to PokeCommunity.

Though it's sad to hear that you sold your other Pokemon games, it's also great to know that you're coming back :D

I actually had a similar problem with my mom, I was not allowed to buy video games so I secretly bought a GameBoy Color and Crystal version around 5-6 years after they were released :P
Like you, this one game caused me to be engrossed in the world of Pokemon.

Since you are currently playing Black 2 or White 2 (I assume), check out the Black 2 and White 2 forums for any help you need and discussions.

By Chiptune are you listing an artist? Or do you mean 8-bit music?

Last edited:

Shadowscale

Assassin
Years
Thanks for the nice welcome ^^'

I'll check out the B/W 2 forum as soon as I have the time :3

And yeah 8-bit music in general -> Nostalgia <3

Back