• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It actually snowed here for quite a while yesterday. It all is melting already, though. We get snow here at most five times per year. It was just snowing near the end of March- global warming pfffft.

@Jz
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

@Roc
(Even though you probably aren't even online)
I actually threatened to punch her when I first talked to her
Don't be shy I don't bite. :D I do punch though..… >:D xP
(I had to temporarily enable VMs to be able to dig that up haha)
My friend, you have just made my week. Seriously.
And, yeah, I did see it. I assume you already knew that my post there was referring to you? {:

Last edited:

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Did I mention it never snows here? I do think so. I want tha snow!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
DCC is really not active lately... =/

Exams, maybe?

We got tons of snow here, If I could, I would share some. They had a bus stuck in front of the bus stop in front of my place. They had to get a town truck for buses to bring it away lol. Not even an almighty bus can withstand snow.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm busyyy doing things and stuff

And plus the DCC is always talking about weather and school. Never anything interesting. So why bother posting? lol

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Yeah, I guess DCC is dead mostly because of exams.
Plus, I've been here only a few times and there has always been a weather chat going on XD.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think it's also that a lot of people think "I NEED TO POST IN THE DCC" without having anything of value to say. Then all they have to talk about is the weather...

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey, just came online to check Dcc and OVP real quick.

@Slender:
I'm grinning like an idiot right now. X}
Seriously, I don't even know how to reply to that in any that would sound significant.
And yeah... I know. :}

Tsk, i'll check back again later, but I should really get going.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Yes, this is like a loop: weather chat -> complaints about weather chat -> start a new (but familiar) topic -> weather.

Let's break the loop? :|

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Uhhh, break the loop, break the loop...

Tom and I are going out to get his CO2 tank filled up today and then we're going to finish the hard cider!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Yes, this is like a loop: weather chat -> complaints about weather chat -> start a new (but familiar) topic -> weather.

Let's break the loop? :|

I bought socks today.
What is everyones opinion on socks? I like socks. The socks that I bought today are knee-high socks.
I'm wearing blue socks right now. They are comfortable, and blue. My favorite pair of socks however are green. They are my favorite because they are green. They are not blue. I like socks, without socks my legs would get cold. Wearing knee-high socks means you can wonder around in your underwear and still keep your legs nice and warm. Thigh-high socks are good too, but rather expensive usually.
I once had a friend who was a sock puppet, his name was Malcolm and he was a space-snake from a different galaxy. I was quite young at the time.

Gees. Typing like a hyperactive child telling a story drains my energy.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
GUISE! THERE'S SNOW OUTSIDE!

Honeybunny, always something about alcohol with you haha 8D
I like Apple Cider, it's pretty tasty I must say.

And socks? I hate socks, once you put them in the washing machine and you turn your back, their plan to escape from the washing machine goes in full effect and gets out of there without you even noticing!

Why do you think socks business is good? Because they always escape the washing machine! ILLUMINATI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back