• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aeternus Noctis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
J6LUSxi.gif

Story

UPDATE IN PROGRESS

In the region of Bothynus, everything is in peace, the mountains and the sand, the land and the sea, the sky and the heavens…but that would soon all change. Radio waves have captured the crash of a meteor, but when researchers arrived at the said place of the crash, there was not a trace of it...

You live in Oakvale, a peaceful and tranquil small town dedicated to agriculture. You wake up and go for your regular morning walk along Crescent Pass, but something's out of the ordinary. There is an injured Pokemon. All the adults in Oakvale have Pokemon, but they are indefinitely never used for battling or any "playing hero" nonsense as your mom liked to call it. Deciding it's the right thing to do, you take the injured Pokemon back home and your mom decides to let you nurse it for medical research. A week passes. The Pokemon is all nurtured up, and you decide to take it back to Crescent Pass to release it, but it feels like it formed some bond with you and frankly, you want to keep it too, so you do. But once you return to Oakvale your world is turned upside down...

FEATURES!

• [*]New regions (hurr durr), along with new graphics and other generic stuff
    [*]No more Poké Marts, instead there are merchants that scattered throughout the region
    [*]No gyms or Elite fours
    [*]TMs and HMs will be changed, and no FLASH because I always found FLASH annoying
    [*]Few select "Altered Pokemon" evolutions
    [*]Edited moves
    [*]Changed evolutions
    [*]Trade evolutions have been changed to level up.
    [*]MORE

Screenies!)
LnlImKg.png
Z5eLzuc.png
sRC6Pyo.png
gk7zeAc.png
zyv7gDL.png
NllADto.png
LwcYfZB.png
8psIbAr.png
qABH0RG.png
n7aEH66.png

HWNRkrn.png

EASTER EGGS
Spoiler:

CREDITS!
(Please let me know if I missed anyone)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
I like the story line so far (for what it is). The screenies also look neat and eye appealing.
I wish you the best of luck with your hack~ :3

Sebastian11

Banned
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Nice hack! Did you implement the transparancy hack into the callstd command or did you hack a special to display them? If you added it to callstd, you have to watch out that the supermarkets are not bugged! Best of luck anyways =)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Yay a hack with no gyms! Not that I don't like them it's just that it makes the game different.

Years
Looks pretty nice actually...

I like the idea of no gyms/elites... But I really wonder what else will be put in the game for any achievments you need to compelete etc....Derp...You know what I mean.

I'm kinda dying right now trying to guess what the pokemon is that you found :3
Must know o.o
Is it Jirachi ?
Tell me omg o.o

Anyways, good luck.
Looking forward to playing something like this.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Can't wait to the release! This looks like a promising hack to play and I'm actually happy there's no gym leaders or elite four; frankly that's just an extra to the plot anyway.

TheNightEon

Night, The Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 25, 2015
My god the tiles.. Good luck with this hack! Can't wait for beta 1 :)

Years
pretty lovely looks promising =)

wow!!! awesome screenies.. looking forward to it..

I like the story line so far (for what it is). The screenies also look neat and eye appealing.
I wish you the best of luck with your hack~ :3

Thanks

Nice hack! Did you implement the transparancy hack into the callstd command or did you hack a special to display them? If you added it to callstd, you have to watch out that the supermarkets are not bugged! Best of luck anyways =)

Yea, I used the callstd command, and I check the marts, they seem to be fine.

Yay a hack with no gyms! Not that I don't like them it's just that it makes the game different.

I love the looks of this. I am excited to see how no gym/elite four will feel.

The idea of going from gym to gym is quite repetitive anyways.

Looks promising... Can't wait to play.

Looks pretty nice actually...

I like the idea of no gyms/elites... But I really wonder what else will be put in the game for any achievments you need to compelete etc....Derp...You know what I mean.

I'm kinda dying right now trying to guess what the pokemon is that you found :3
Must know o.o
Is it Jirachi ?
Tell me omg o.o

Anyways, good luck.
Looking forward to playing something like this.

Jirachi as a starter pokemon? Even i'm not that crazy lol, but to be honest, I've still deciding on the starter, I have it narrowed down to a few. As for the achievments, you will have other ways to get things, and the badges have been replaced with "Different parts of a fallen meteor"

Can't wait to the release! This looks like a promising hack to play and I'm actually happy there's no gym leaders or elite four; frankly that's just an extra to the plot anyway.

My god the tiles.. Good luck with this hack! Can't wait for beta 1 :)

Thank you guys :)

Anyways, I'm actually looking for two things, a really good spiriter, and a good name for the region, so if you can help with either, let me know.

Years
No Jirachi ? Awhh :P
I KNOW WHAT IT IS.
IT'S CLEFAIRY/CLEFFA RIGHT ?
TELL MEEEE. XD

As for the region name:

Maejo ?
Tesajo ?
Teora/Teoras ? (-teor from Meteor, get it ? :3)

Idk... Just brainstorming lol.
Might come with better names later.

Oh meteor parts for badges ?
Interesting...
I wonder how we'll have to get them... Probably guarded by gym leader like persons.

Jade Conan

Strategies above the dèpth
Years
looks nice..the tiles are good..good to see there is no flash..i too find it annoying..well u may change the red ow too..makes the game good...goodluck on your hack

Years
Wow, the graphics look AMAZING
Literally the best graphs I've ever seen
Did you make those? If yes, if you finish or quit that hack (hopefully not the latter), you should really dedicate yourself to tile making :)
And the story is also very interesting!
Hope this hack gets done, keep up the good work :)

Years
Wow, the graphics look AMAZING
Literally the best graphs I've ever seen
Did you make those? If yes, if you finish or quit that hack (hopefully not the latter), you should really dedicate yourself to tile making :)
And the story is also very interesting!
Hope this hack gets done, keep up the good work :)

Unfortunately I suck at tiles making XD I didnt make them, I collected public tiles from all around and gave credit where do.I like to focus on scripting more than the tiles so yea. And also, >graphs

Years
Unfortunately I suck at tiles making XD I didnt make them, I collected public tiles from all around and gave credit where do.I like to focus on scripting more than the tiles so yea. And also, >graphs

well then, nice collecting, i guess xD
btw, what do you mean by "And also, >graphs"

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Maybe you can name the region something like Crestelia? Anternian? Neveritian? Gravilian? Morilinia? MidnightRidge? Coming up with a name for a region out of the blue is hard.

*note that these were randomly in my thoughts as I typed this, so don't try doing something like sewing me.

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Eh, I ain't the type to have good ideas, but I wanna provide a region name. How about Gallos Reigion? It's short and sweet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back