• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think I'm getting too tired because that meme is hilarious.

Cosmotone, I think I have you beat with this one.
307651_533393306685847_501093504_n.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Are these just silly jokes or did he actually say them?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
"We had all these pizza tossers in and after working for days on end to get these guys to toss dough perfectly, he went back to using frozen dough, which really cheesed me off. I said to him, 'in all the restaurants I've worked in anywhere in the world there's no one I dislike as much as you."

-Blasting on a cook upon knowing he used frozen dough instead of a freshly made pizza dough while being on the show. The cook ended up chasing Ramsay to the streets with a knife on hand, Kitchen Nightmares

Uhhh, Gordon Ramsay, maybe you shouldn't put yourself in such dangerous situations?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I haven't seen Kitchen Nightmares in ages! God, do they still show it? I love how blunt Ramsey is about everything. Awesome guy.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, okay, that one's good, Jz. X)

@Slender:
Eh, when you really love somebody you have to accept them, even their desturbing family.
Okay, that sounds awesome. Why was your mother chasing you? X)

Anti social for the win! X)
Yeah, they can I guess. Most of the people I deal with on a regular basis are just exausting though, so I might be more anti social then I realise.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
He was the reason why I was called an incompetent donkey. c:
See, I was getting food for the strays ready and my parents (I swear I'm more mature than they are sometimes) decided to start playing kitchen nightmares. My dad was helping me with the cat food while my mother watched from a distance, yelling at us.

@Roc
Well, he must really love my sister, then haha. Because we're all just a slight bit mental...some more than others. c;
I don't even remember. She wasn't chasing me, though. I was putting something away, I believe, and we were talking. Then she ran into the kitchen. A minute later, she peeked around the corner, lunged at me, and yelled "Come at me, bro!". I was laughing too hard to reply. ;u;

I know the feeling haha. At least the internet can be used to escape the annoying people, hmm? When people online try to irritate me, it often is just funny.

Last edited:
Years
@Team Fail Hell's Kitchen is just so funny, I love Gordon Ramsay's constant swear words cos they make me laugh. I'm not really into cooking shows so I'm glad he's my saving grace for that genre.

Basically, I loved any Gordon Ramsay show. The swearing is just goddamn hilarious!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's like seeing Drakow being all nice riding ponies and giving out free candies to people while riding his ponies over a rainbow.
No, it's like Drakow admitting that he will never rule the universe.
c:

Edit:
Look what I stumbled upon on learn from my fail a while ago.
10886_561994050492439_195931896_n.jpg

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
;x
Haha, your mom sounds awesome.
The closest thing mine has gotten to joking around was telling a server at some random resturant that I have huge feet. -~-
My reaction was something sophisticated like, "Wtf?"

Yup, I never want to strangle anyone online! :D In fact, most of the time I just laugh at them.

Well PC, You've got me for about an hour and a half.

Edit:
Wow...
Yeah, who does use Google+?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
She's awesome some of the time. Not always. c;
Your mother does sound funny, though. Sort of like a more blunt version of my best friend haha.

Exactly. X) Someone on another forum was trying to troll me a while ago. I really don't understand how calling my avatar "fat" is going to offend me, though. c; Especially because it was a premade avatar provided by said forum. ;?

Not even completely sure what google+ is- never bothered to even look into it.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
They could shorten that warning to 'Warning: May contain traces of nuts.'
ISeeWhatYouDidThere.png

Haha.
I don't know what else to write because that meme said it all for me.

Darn it. I just got a notification on Facebook and it gave me a small heart attack. D;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Once someone on Facebook called my picture mannish. It was this:

Spoiler:

I was like...okay. Hahaha x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back