• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Article: Pokémon Generations Episodes 9 and 10 Released!

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2024
Episode 9 was pretty epic.

Can someone explain to me what the ending of 10 was all about?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Episode 9 was pretty epic.

Can someone explain to me what the ending of 10 was all about?

I think it was a dream or something. I don't really get it either though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Out of all the characters they focused on for Episode 9, it had to be those two reporters? Well at least we've got some Destiny Deoxys callbacks, and lol'd at the people who got annoyed that the protagonist managed to catch it with an Ultra Ball on the first try (it has a catch rate of 3 in the games). I wasn't really feeling it on Episode 10 in both an unnerving and a disappointing way. It failed to provide us any details on how the Old Chateau was haunted, both Cheryl and Chansey looked really weird (I blame the cheeks), and Rotom didn't make an appearance.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I feel that Episode 10 was made specifically for Halloween. I don't think it was supposed to have any details and was only meant to creep people out for Halloween. It does however make me worried about Cheryl, especially if we get remakes and that scenario makes an appearance.

Episode 9 was a bit annoying. I was hoping to see Zinnia, but she didn't appear.

However, I feel that Episode 9 was specifically talking about Ultra Beasts in a way. "The world isn't ready to know."

Deoxys has reminded me of a UB for a while now, so I think that was possibly a small reference.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 25, 2018
Episode 9 was really good but episode 10 didn't really do anything for me. The animation with Haunter appearing was cool, but otherwise it wasn't much to write home about.

Years
I generally found episode 9 pretty cool, I'm glad they focused on Rayquaza but I would have preferred it if the episode was about the protagonist's climb of Sky Pilar, that would have been better imo. Episode 10 was kinda different, it was an interesting portrayal of Cheryl and Chansey and I didn't really get the ending tbh.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I feel that Episode 10 was made specifically for Halloween. I don't think it was supposed to have any details and was only meant to creep people out for Halloween. It does however make me worried about Cheryl, especially if we get remakes and that scenario makes an appearance.

Worried in what way?

I liked Episode 9. It wasn't my favourite episode ever but the animation was quite good and the Deoxys vs Mega Rayquaza battle was lots of fun. I actually liked having Gabby and Ty featured in this episode, as I've always been quite fond of them. Loved the relationship between them.

Episode 10 I didn't like as much. Chansey freaked me out more than anything else in the episode did. Would've liked to see more substance in the episode, and I was hoping Rotom would make an appearance but alas :(

Back