• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Miaka

Forever alone
Years
Welcome; I put you in. :)

Richter's pretty cool; though I would honestly see him as a hero or anti-hero rather than a villain.:(

Thank you
He is my hero and my fiance
Btw I like your signature is it from anime Bakemonogatari??

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Richter is an all right guy. But he is AWESOME in battle! Too bad he's only playable for a very short time...That's why he's my favorite character to play as in Tales of Vs. ^_^

Personality-wise, my favorite peoples are Arche, Jade, Zelos, and Moses.

Miaka

Forever alone
Years
Richter is an all right guy. But he is AWESOME in battle! Too bad he's only playable for a very short time...That's why he's my favorite character to play as in Tales of Vs. ^_^

Personality-wise, my favorite peoples are Arche, Jade, Zelos, and Moses.

Yeah he is
In TOW3 my Richter is lvl 130
Me too I only chose him in TOV

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
My favourite Tales character overall is Jade but his general character (the old man) does tend to be my favourite in the games I play, I suppose. xD;

I didn't really like Richter much though... but I think one of the main reasons for it is because I got SO sick of the flashback of "COURAGE IS THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY". :x That and I feel the new characters in ToS2 were completely overshadowed by the returning characters from the first game so I never felt a need to get attached to them. u_u;

Cherrim

Years
The first time I met Leon (while playing Tales of VS), I thought he was obnoxious and didn't understand at ALL why he was so popular. And then I played the first Radiant Mythology in English and inexplicably liked him but I want to save judgment until I play Tales of Destiny. @_@;; Just gotta... find a copy.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
He's got a pretty intricate storyline spanning ToD and ToD2.

lol, I came across ToD years ago at a Gamestop before even knowing of the Tales series. I know it's received two remakes for the PS2 though. Not surprisingly none were ever considered for localizing.

Cherrim

Years
Yeah. I might have spoilt myself for his storyline accidentally when skimming the Tales wiki for the basic Destiny plot points when doing translation work in VS. :'(

I suppose if I can't find a copy of the PS1 version I'll import a PS2 one but I'd really like to play it in English, haha.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have Tales of Destiny on my PSP through PS1 emulating. I haven't gotten far, but from what I've seen, Leon is a young and serious guy who is a LOT more powerful than he looks.

Cherrim

Years
Yeah chances are I'll probably ROM it, but burn it to a CD and just play on PS2. It would probably be easier (...and so much cheaper) than finding a copy for sale. :s

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Is the PS2 version significantly better than the PS1 version? I like playing it on the PSP but I want to know what I'm missing out on.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Yeah. Improved graphics (obviously), battle system changes, more added content, voiced skits, blah, blah. The biggest change though is being able to play through the game with Leon as the main character so you learn more of his back-story. I've played a bit of it, and it's quite fun.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I just had a thought. In the well-known scene in Abyss when Luke cuts his hair, it seemed rather odd that Tear would give him a knife. He was just talking about how useless he felt and he was quite overwhelmed with emotion, then all of a sudden, he asks for a knife. If you were in that situation, wouldn't you feel a red flag popping up?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
ok i getting Tales of the world rm3 and I can't wait but i want to know

What DLC is there for the game, i heard something about emil/rubia limited edition, I saw some password thing and just wonder if there any that are worth it.
also is the enternal sword gettable in the game? I know one you need ToPNDX save for but are the ToP and ToS one gettable of thier respect wielders?, if so I can't wait to duel weild two enternal swords

btw i got a topic what the funniest thing in a tales game you seen

well the fact Cress and lloyd both use a form of the enternal sword and somehow your able to use it without the diamond ring nor the pact with orgin and the fact that there no skit involve them and the swords in RM2 or RM3. not something serioues but it just funny for me when i think of it.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
When Zelos first appears in Tales of Symphonia 2. That was the best reaction from Emil EVER.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
But he has a legit reason for being scared of women. :\

I know I got that far in Tota yesterday. I recently got the game, and I saw it in the anime before, but forgot hahha. But just his reaction of when girls get close to him makes me laugh, its not funny about what happen in his past. ): But, either way Guy is an epic character in my book.

Liacri

moral support penguin
Years
I'd like to join this. I've played Symphonia, Symphonia: DotNW, Abyss, and Vesperia, though I know the plotlines of Phantasia and Legendia because my sister's played them.

Back