• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Drawings made from Shadows

TY

I have been drawing a lot recently and it inspired me to make a gallery here to show you my work.
It will always be drawings with paper and pencil, simply because i am so horrible with digital art.
Its mainly gonna be artwork aswell.

So here we go :D

Nova
Spoiler:

Skyla
Spoiler:

Random drawings:

Spoiler:

(This one appearantly got uploaded wrong :S)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
AWSOME i love the car i have allways been a car drawer but yours is so cool ilove the rest to!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wow Shadow, I've seen you post around but I never knew you were quite the artist! I'm impressed by your level of skill, especially in this piece. I've always been a fan of the whole anime combined with mechanical weaponry and robotics. I would love to see more of that from you, although I imagine it's quite difficult. Honestly, that style is something I've tried many times but have never been able to complete nor been satisfied with the result. You definitely seem to have a knack for it (also apparent in your car drawing-- what kind of car is it?) so keep up the great work! :)

Looking forward to seeing more!

TY

Wow Shadow, I've seen you post around but I never knew you were quite the artist! I'm impressed by your level of skill, especially in this piece. I've always been a fan of the whole anime combined with mechanical weaponry and robotics. I would love to see more of that from you, although I imagine it's quite difficult. Honestly, that style is something I've tried many times but have never been able to complete nor been satisfied with the result. You definitely seem to have a knack for it (also apparent in your car drawing-- what kind of car is it?) so keep up the great work! :)

Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks ^_^
Well i never thought this of myself either untill i gave it a shot haha.
Actually im working on some more drawings and one of them will be combined with the mechanical stuff, ^_^
The car is a Honda Civic (dunno what year honestly), i got the design from one of my Civic's in Need for Speed actually haha.

And i finished another drawing actually :D :

Skyla and her Eclipse:
Spoiler:

TY

Just finished another drawing (dont really color them atm since i dont have any good coloring pencils haha)

Poor Zerg & Void Ray:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Can't wait to see your big update. n_n; Good luck with it!

TY

Okay i have made a small drawing amidst my big project, cause i just felt like drawing something else to get on more ideas. And this was based on something that happened to me in StarCraft too xD

Protoss in trouble:
Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Wow Shadow, you're really good! :3

Makes me wish I didn't give up, haha. ^^

And I can't wait to see the next one! :3

Back