• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Great! Working a little OT. Thanks! That is a sweet thing to say ^^

Oh that is good. I had to work very, very early today. So I am going to bed pretty soon here. I just want to stop by to see how are you and Mario are doing. ^^

So doing alright tonight? =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Alright as I can be under the circumstances. My Daddy was found Friday, he was purple and unconscious. He is supposedly stable now but hooked up to a ventilator. He is still in Gaudamaila (I cannot spell it right).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh no, I am so sorry about your dad. *hugs* I know how it feels to worry about your parents when they live far away. I worry about mine. And they are not getting any younger. The more they age, the more I get worried. But I am glad your dad is alright.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah I hope will get better and he will be up and running. ^^

I love my stepmom, dad, and mom very much. I don't know what I would do if something happen to them.

But anyway, change the topic...have you done your tax return?

Oh I need to go, bedtime for me. I will talk to you later Angela. *hugs* Let me know about your dad.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Angela! *glomps* How are you doing? Feeling better? I know I feel better after two days ago. x.x

Do you have a iPod or a MP3 Walkman?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Angela! *waves* Just got out of work today, and man it went fast. I am glad too. I have to do the same thing tomorrow. But it is alright. Man, I wish my work allow overtime! I would love to come in and help out. But since they are always short on help, they can't call me because I am full-time. I remember the times I was part-time and they always call me. XD Oh well, that is a mini-rant for today. *sigh*

Oh I got one, I recently added more music to it. I only have now about 966MB left. I just need something to do if I go on a trip or something. I have a MP3 Walkman to listen to. ^^

And I see you been listening to MiaaRose! She is totally awesome! <3 I am looking forward of getting her first CD.

I hope your dad will be alright. At least he is getting better, that is good.

Back