• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spirits. (PG-13)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Okay i may be thinking and relating this with a show but I really wanted to do this. It seems like a good idea so i'm going for it.

Plot: There was one time where Pokemon were spirit animals. They helped the people that they grew onto threw thick things. Of course there was always the bad people who used there Pokemon spirits for evil. This group was known as Team X. They tried to create a worldly being with amazing powers to conquer the world. But this being, Known as Experiment X, Betrayed them. Later he had a son. He called his son X. People sometimes feared the child and never sprang to close. Everyone thought that Team X disappeared after Experiment X, Known as the hero of the Spirits, defeated them. They were wrong. Team X soon returned after 13 full years. The year when all humans gained their spirit Pokemon. This was when X and his friends also received them. Now it's up to X and his friends to stop Team X from rising and taking over the Pokemon world!

Plot-setting:
This will take place on a region known as Forge. Forge is a distant region hidden in mostly fog. There are many storms on the east coast and trees on the west. You will find many trainers in the middle of the region. There is many trees there as well as storms.

Rules:
1. No bunnying unless asked.
2.No cursing.
3. Post at least 2-3 times each chapter.
4. You can be both sides.
5. Max SU's are 2.
6.Post as long as you want.
7. No legendaries!
8.Spirit Pokemon can evolve.
9. I will make new towns.
10.NO GOD MODDING!

SU format:
Name: (what ever you want it to be. Is that so hard?)
Pokemon Spirit: (Pikachu, Charmander, Bulbasaur, etc.)
Personality: (not needed.)
History: (What ever you want.)

Example SU:
Name:X
Pokemon Spirit: Blitzle.
Personality: develops along the story.
History: X grew up in New berry town. He was feared by most people because of his father being an experiment of Team X. He had little friends. He only knew people if they didn't care what he was. He made a couple of friends over the years. Some older some younger. He didn't care who he made as a friend. When he turned 13 he gained the ability to summon a spirit Pokemon. His was a Pokemon known as Blitzle. He sometimes wished it wasn't just a spirit and was a real being. He heard of something going on and found out Team X was coming back. He then gathered his friends and they started their adventure.

(Might split up into groups. depends on what you guys want.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
SU form:
Name: Umbra Withers
Pokemon Spirit: Shiny Gabite (gible if it has to be unevolved)
Personality: Umbra is often lonely, even when she is alone or surrounded by people, she would feel isolated and left out of most things, but she tends to hide those feelings and pretend to be cheerful and happy. She often has times where she may appear rather ditsy or violent, most times she is calm and collected.
History: Umbra grew up alone most of her life, her only friend was a cat named Niko.
She lived with her Godmother who wanted nothing but the best for her, but spoiling her rotten didn't make her happy at all.
Umbra was always distant from her family ever since her father dissapeared, her mother died at birth.
She was bulied at school for having white hair when she was younger, she now refrains from making any emotional bonds with anyone she meets, but her feelings tend to slip through her 'mental bubble' and she would make friends with those nice to her.
She currently knows nothing of her pokemon spirit.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
your accepted. It doesn't have to be unevolved but it can only be at second evolution. Can't be at last. Just doesn't seem fair.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2012
Thank you.
I would have kept it Gible knowing she doesn't know about it...I also didn't know if the spirits could evolve,but even if they could. i like Gible too much and may never let it evolve. XD
Gabite suits her more.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
SU format:
Name: Vergil Sykitor
Pokemon Spirit: Riolu
Personality: (not needed.)
History: Vergil was not actually born in the Forge Region. He is originally from Sinnoh. His parents moved to Forge when he was 7 years old. His parents thought Sinnoh was to corrupt for their son. They came to the region knowing nothing of Team X or their experiment. Growing up Vergil had very few friends. This is because he missed all of his friends in Sinnoh even at 15. He also lost an emotional connection with his parents. He felt it was their fault for him being so homesick. This to an extent was true, but they just wanted to protect him. At the age of 13 Vergil started to expierence strange dreams. These dreams usally had a blue dog-like pokemon in them. The two would run and play together thorugh fields in Sinnoh. These dreams became something Vergil looked forward too. He does not about his spirit pokemon but, he does have a slight hunch.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Accepted. We just need two more people (will still accept more SU's.) before we can originally start this RP.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
SU format:
Name: Rose
Pokemon Spirit: Deerling (Current form depends on what season it is in Forge)
Personality: Not much is known about her personality apart from her being very shy at first. The rest will be developed with the story.
History: Born and raised in the Unova region Rose spent all her time until her tenth birthday playing with the local Deerling herd. Shortly after she turned ten her father got transferred and she moved to Forge grieving from leaving her only friends behind. After that Rose stopped talking to people and if someone spoke to her she spoke very quietly not having spoken in a long time.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
Name: Hemlock
Pokemon Spirit: Hydranoid the Zweilous
Personality: Strong Hearted
History: Hemlock lived in the city where Team X used to do most of their crap. Fed up with their plans, he took a RPG and destroyed everything the the former Team X HQ. Ever since that, Hemlock and his Pokemon Spirit, Hydranoid the Zweilous decided to train and now Zweilous is at level 60, 4 levels away from being a Hydreigon.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Name: Silver

Pokemon Spirit: Quilava

Personality: Timid. Quiet. Friendly. Hates fighting and tries to avoid bloodshed. He loves being around kind-hearted people. He hates being ignored.

Appearance: He has white hair, purple eyes, black wings on his back, and usually he wears a white hooded jacket and black cargo shorts, although his clothing varies. His eyes are calm and gentle and show his emotions.

History: Nothing is known about Silver, but some say he's an Angel, fallen from the heavens. That would explain his black wings. It is also rumored that he has a twin, another angel named Gold.

(((OOC: Sorry if I'm breaking the NO EVOLUTION rule... It's just that Quilava is literally MY Pokemon. Not Cyndaquil. Not Typhlosion. If it matters, Quilava was evolved early, he is only as strong as a Cyndaquil, and he hasn't learned any new moves since evolving. Basically it's a matter of appearance... That and Silver being and angel and all... He appears human anyways o.o')))

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
your accepted. Nice add on with the wings. Okay we have enough people to start the RP! okay lets begin! And silver you didn't break the rule. I said it could at least be second evolution if it had three evolutions. So your fine.

Chapter 1. The boy named X.

X walked around outside ignoring the fact that today was his birthday. He didn't really care. In fact he had no friends to celebrate with. His dad didn't blame him. He continued to walk ignoring the fact that something was forming behind him. He continued to walk with the birthday money his dad gave him. He planned on buying food for his long trip. At this age boys and girls leave to go on an adventure to battle each other. He planned on being silent the whole time. He continued to walk and bought stuff at the store for his trip. He ran out the store and walked through the street. Little did he know he was being watched.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose sighed walking outside her house. She didn't say anything to her parents and they didn't speak to her knowing she wouldn't answer them. Turning Rose looked at her family and nodded slightly as a way of saying goodbye before she left without looking back ready to start her journey. She couldn't help but shake the feeling that something was watching her and as she looked behind her as she walked she accidentally ran into a boy and they both fell onto the ground.

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Vergil sat in his house completely silent. His parents tried talking to him but he wasn't in the mood. He just wanted to leave and since he was at the right age he did. Vergil got up from the couch opened the door and said good bye to his parents. He was excited to leave. He finally felt free for once. He continued walking and went to the store opening the door he bumped into a boy of about the same age. They both fell to the ground.

Years
i'll join ;)
Name: Gold
Pokemon Spirit: Zorua
Personality: Find out as the RP goes on.
History: She never use to like pokemon, until she found an injured Eevee on the Beach, she was scared, but Gold helped it. All through her life it stayed with her, they helped and cared for eachother. Then a Zorua came...

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
"OW!" X said as he bumped in to two kids. He quickly reacted. "Are you okay?" X asked again. He reached out his hands as his Pokemon spirit formed completely behind him. He didn't notice it. "Blitzle!" His spirit shouted. "Huh? Who's there?" He said turning around revealing the Pokemon to the two other kids. X turned again then ignored the voice until it walked in front of him. "ACK?!" He shouted surprise falling backwards onto his butt. He got up and looked at the Pokemon. "So your my Pokemon spirit?" X asked it. The Pokemon nodded its head. "Well nice to meet you Blitzle. My names X." X said as the Pokemon moved out the way revealing the two other kids. "Hi. My names X. What's your guys names?" He asked the two.

(@mzmingle. Would you perhaps be the twin angel of SilvertheQulava? lol. Anyways your accepted.)

Last edited:

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
(OOC: Thanks)

Rose stood looking at her feet. "Rose" was all she said quietly not saying anything else. She looked up seeing the Blitzle and couldn't help but wonder what her spirit Pokemon was not knowing she was soon to find out as her spirit formed behind her. "Deerling!" it shouted happily and Rose jumped slightly getting memories before she moved here. Turning around she noticed the small Deerling in it's summer form and smiled for the first time in years. "Your my spirit Pokemon aren't you?" she said happily as the Deerling nodded.

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
Vergil was helped up by X and then he continued to introduce himself.

"I'm Vergil"

Vergil showed little emotion in saying this. Looking down at the ground preoccupied by it for some odd reason. Vergil looked up and saw two spirit pokemon. A Deerling and Blitzle. Vergil was somewhat jealous as he had no idea what his spirit pokemon was.

"Riolu!"
"Huh who is that?"
"Rio!"

Vergil turned around to see a very happy and eager Riolu.

"Wait you must be my spirit pokemon."

Riolu silently nodded at him.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
yay! now I can do the post on you recieved and stuff like that.

Totodile12345 recieved his Spirit Pokemon: Blitzle!

Marina E. Silver has received her Spirit Pokemon: Deerling!

ultragon received his spirit Pokemon: Riolu!

would you like to name it?
last question directed to everyone who just posted.

Back