• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Banned for being related to a criminal Oshawott.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned because the OShawott in your signature's angry. Can't it be a happy Oshawott?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned because your Oshawott's personality is like that...But what IS its personality?

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause we have collected Dialgas Diamond.

Me: Now for Palkias Pearl
Cosmotone: One problem, how to we get to the spacial rift
Darkpokeball: He brings up a good point, how do we get there?
Me: Leave that all to me, after all i am I Victini. *Looks behind self* HEY YOUR THAT V THAT WAS FOLLOWING ME LAST TIME! GET OFF OF MY BEHIND OR ELSE *procedes to chase tail*
Darkpokeball and cosmotone: We better think of a plan b just in case...

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned for having the Giratina in your signature's Trainer Card larger than the other Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Banned because your signature isn't about any Pokemon anymore. Not about Oshawott, Kyurem or its other forms...none.

kokotko

雷君
Years
Banned cos I only see PSY in your sig, Hikari LOL

Me: Darn, what is this all about... Meloetta, where are you...?
Ash: Good morning everyone! How did you sleep?
Me: ...uh,oh, what...have I been dreaming or has it really happened...the world could be in danger! But all I can say is meaningless for Ash...
Ash: Hi, buddy, I'm glad you look so fresh today as we have a competition ahead in the next town!
Me: Pikapika...pika, pi,pi, pikachu,chuu, pikapika, chuu!
Ash: Yes, that's right, we're gonna win for sure, c'mon guys!
Brock: Breakfast first, silly! Noone's leaving hungry!
Me: Superb, really great. He doesn't get a word out of my warning. We need to consult the local professor right now!.....Hey, team rocket's Meowth is quite capable of translating Pokemon speech...I could use his skill! Now let's just hope those two failures will try to steal me again!
Ash: alright, food is eaten, let's go!
* things are packed and group leaves*

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Me: Okay, here's plan b. Nineray, you finish capturing that thing that's following you.
Nineray: Alright, I like the sound of that! *Continues to chase tail*
Me: After you finish that, come meet with us at the beach. We're going to talk to Lapras and see if that will work.
Darkpokeball: Sounds good. Let's go.
Nineray: HAHA! Not so high and mighty now that I've caught you!

Back