• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Although i like your idea i think that if the kalos battle cup were to be so huge, it would make the gym battles seem irrelevant.

Well , Battle Club has to be huge since its a meeting & sparing place for all Gym challenger .
But it won't make Gym Battle Irrelevant Because Trainer will still need Gym Badges to participate in League Conference.
After All , Being an ''S-class Trainer'' gave trainer special privilege in Battle Club and glory but it doesn't give a free ticket to Participate in League Conference !

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You just know a major female character is going to have a Sylveon.

You know what tho, I think Charizard is going to stay with Ash during the transition to Kalos. I'd been wondering about that since he was brought back for no apparent reason... why? Why would they just randomly drag back the 'mon who is considered Ash's absolute powerhouse and most trusted companion besides Pikachu? He didn't play any sort of real role since he's been back. The reason must be mega evolution. And what point would there be to sending him back to the Valley for about twelve episodes? He's got to stay, really.
^This.
Now that we know that Charizard has got a MEGA form, Satoshi's Charizard will surely MEGA evolve.

Well , Battle Club has to be huge since its a meeting & sparing place for all Gym challenger .
But it won't make Gym Battle Irrelevant Because Trainer will still need Gym Badges to participate in League Conference.
After All , Being an ''S-class Trainer'' gave trainer special privilege in Battle Club and glory but it doesn't give a free ticket to Participate in League Conference !
Which would make Gym battles which are needed to promote games irrelevant.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Who's hoping to see Another trailer for Pokemon XY Anime during todays episode ???

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years

You know what tho, I think Charizard is going to stay with Ash during the transition to Kalos. I'd been wondering about that since he was brought back for no apparent reason... why? Why would they just randomly drag back the 'mon who is considered Ash's absolute powerhouse and most trusted companion besides Pikachu? He didn't play any sort of real role since he's been back. The reason must be mega evolution. And what point would there be to sending him back to the Valley for about twelve episodes? He's got to stay, really.

That is unless Game Freak trolls us about Charizard's importance by giving Pikachu a Mega Evolution as well, which may be foreshadowed, for he's the once again the only one of Ash's Pokemon shown in the trailers.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If Ash has a childish personality again in XY then-

I hope Ash will be like those character who act childish but seem to be wiser then everyone !

Goku (DBZ) is the best example !
Hajime (Gatchman crowds ) is also the latest example .

HUH , I wise I could see Ash like this-

200px-It_wasn%27t_much.jpg

Because thats how a real boy smile !

Last edited:
Years
We can't really say Ash will stay the same, especially since X & Y hasn't even begun. Since he already looks older, it could be a sign that they will change other things about him as well. I doubt they would repeat the same thing over and over again.

Since everyone covered the new Pokemon, then what I'm hoping for is that some of his old Pokemon come back. Like Bayleef or Noctowl. Maybe even Pidgeot, but we've been hoping for that one since his trip to the Orange Islands so I'm not getting my hopes up on that.

I just hope he wins the League this time around. I hate seeing someone lose so much.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
You know ,
I like to see a E4 member who rude , arrogant , Cold & little Cruel .
I mean , Every E4 Member act so nice that it start to make me puke .
I don't like them to be such as perfect Angel ! I like to see them having some negativity on Them like a normal human being .
For Example -

-Anime Caitlin seem to be nice , Kind , cheerful and happy .

-Manga Caitlin seem Cold , little rude and prideful ! She barely smile unlike her Anime counterpart . (PokeSpe)

And Honestly I liked the Manga Caitlin way more then Anime Caitlin ! Because she has an attitude and Style .
So I like to see Some negativity on a E4 member .
Imagine , Wouldn't it be cool if Ash get piss by a E4 member's rude attitude toward his friend and challenge him after he insult his friend-
450px-Soma_Chap21_PG21-1-.jpg

Ya , Ash will lose but he can lose in a way that allow that E4 Member to learn his mistake !
Afterward , He & Ash developed a rivalry !
THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING NEW !!!!
After all , Ash always seem to idolize a E4 member ! But It would be exciting if this time he developed a fierce rivalry & ''Love & hate'' Relationship with E4 member rather then idolizing him !
Kind a like how Mitsumi & Cynthia developed a rivalry . (Pokemon DPA)

FYI : Prima doesn't count because Ash was Over-confident that time ! I want Ash to developed rivalry with that E4 Member while fully accepting him to be stronger then him .

Last edited:
Years

I guess the fact Charizard got a Mega Evolution could see a reason that Ash might bring Charizard with him to Kalos. But still I'm wondering if this means Ash may not get a Fennekin on his Kalos team. Starters always tend to be featured on main characters' teams, but if they make Serena or Shauna the female companion I could see them getting Fennekin.

Although there have been rumors lately that Alexa and Clemont could be the new companions. The female companion is usually often around Ash's age, which is why they didn't use Hilda in Best Wishes. I could see Shauna being most likely given this is the case.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
@Pinkie-Dawn: It's doubtful that Pika would get a Mega; he's not even a full evo himself. Raichu might be something different; but even then we know Pika ain't evolving.

@Hikari: That reminds me of another thing- the Kanto starters being available in early game. Just another reason to keep Charizard in, yeah? And because Charizard stays... I can see a rival getting Fenniken. Too much fire in the main cast otherwise I think.

Oh- with all this talk of extreme battle-focus- I don't want that. You know why contests were fantastic? They expanded the world. They showed more of what Pokémon could do, more creativity from both 'mon and trainer, another side to the life-with-Pokémon. They had battle aspects, yes, but the battles were not about overpowering. They were about the beauty and grace of attack and defense- the art of battle rather than its basic form. I want more of that. I want to see how other people live with Pokémon and how Pokémon contribute to this world rather than battle-focused vagabonds. It's stated many times over that it is nearly unheard of for people to not interact with Pokémon in some way and that many professions are based on or require Pokémon- they can't all be wandering trainers.

I want this world to expand. We've seen BW come in with the battle-heavy and imo the way they presented it made battles less special. The Unova League felt just like an extended tournament rather than being full of the epic showdowns we've come to expect. This was for many reasons tbh, but the two key ones were that a) the battles were not as creative and b) league-style tournaments had been constant throughout the series. Battle-heavy is just not a very interesting direction for Pokémon to go at this point.

Years
Just wait guys the trailer of Pokemon Smash is going to be shown soon. We will see what they would show of X and Y anime in it. I am sure many of our questions would be answered in it

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Just wait guys the trailer of Pokemon Smash is going to be shown soon. We will see what they would show of X and Y anime in it. I am sure many of our questions would be answered in it

Hopefully , The new information from Pokemon smash will ensure us that Pokemon XY series won't be a nightmare like Pokemon BW Series !
I would be extra happy if Pokemon Smash reveal a Cute girl as Ash's *****y rival !

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
You know, considering the fact that May definitely has two Pokémon that can mega-evolve... perhaps there may be something in her coming back.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hopefully , The new information from Pokemon smash will ensure us that Pokemon XY series won't be a nightmare like Pokemon BW Series !
I would be extra happy if Pokemon Smash reveal a Cute girl as Ash's *****y rival !

I'm pretty sure XY series will be good just lke the BW series was. We don't want the XY series to be an nightmare like the DP series, as for the Elite 4 Caitlin in the anime i thought she was handled really great.

Hopefully Ash may have all three of the Kalos region starters and that is something that is most likely to happen.

blue

gucci
Years
I wonder if the Kanto Starters will be made available once again in the anime, now that would certainly be interesting for Ash.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Ash actually looks a bit older in the gif in EternallyAnna's signature.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure XY series will be good just lke the BW series was. We don't want the XY series to be an nightmare like the DP series, as for the Elite 4 Caitlin in the anime i thought she was handled really great.

Hopefully Ash may have all three of the Kalos region starters and that is something that is most likely to happen.

PS : Mods , We are discussing If Pokemon XY series should be BW series Or NOT ! So its not a Spam . First I said the mistake BW had Then I explain how everybody would want XY series to like . If You read the full Post then you will see that I'm not even comparing DP with BW here .

Just because some minority think BW is good & DP is a nightmare doesn't mean majority of Fan's (Specially Ash-fans) has to suffer another BW nightmare !
Before you call yourself majority , Read The Atmosphere !
I'm pretty sure nobody want a series Where -

-1) Ash is inferior to a rookie because he/she is the first rival Ash met !

-2) Ash losing all his development after all trouble he get though for that development because some idiot writer decide to reboot an In-rebootable character .

-3) Stupid rushed tournament with cheap 1 on 1 battle.

-4)Boring Gym battle with no creative battle tactic and a final 6 vs 3 gymbattle !

-5) Most Cast Pokemon are undeveloped ! Ash team's look more like a ''Team Baby'' !

-6) A shot league with stupid filler where Ash got demoted by losing to a idiot who didn't even used a 6TH POKEMON .

-7) Wasting Charizard return with pathetic saga where it just a replacement for Unfezant.

-8) A stupid filler saga with no quest or plot ! Just Ash & little Pokemon friend dancing in a forest . Seriously , If you believe that Kids simple like to see some Kids going on an adventure cute Animal then don't you think everybody could a billionaire by making Kids Anime like this and sold its toys ???? Pokemon reach high peck of Popularity because it had something more then Some Kids going on a quest with their cute Animal friend !

Ask anyone here because I don't think anyone want to see the repeat of all those event accept you ! Because those event were pathetic and only reason anyone try to show them as good idea would be because he/she is related to the idiot's who came up with those idea !
However , Majority of People would want A series That total opposite of BW Series , Such as -

-I) Ash to have real main rival who doesn't need to beat Ash to prove he/she's strong or create Competition.Example : Blue (Pokespe) , Koga (Pokemon DPA) .

-II) Ash will be superior to all Rookie's and act as their Mentor & Idol.

-III) Ash keep all his development and become even more competent & Badass ! Also for him to retain the Arrogance , Drive to Win and Playfulness he once had in Original series .

-IV)Good Tournament like Wallace cup with great battle ! Also A Double Battle Tournament & A triple Battle Tournament!

-V) A series that has Humor like the Kanto Series Or Sgt Frog ! But it will also have in-depth plot like DP Series ! A series that won't going to sacrifice Ash & the plot for the sake of pointless humor that isn't even funny !

-VI)Exciting Gym battle with creative tactic like DP series.

-VII) Fully Developed Pokemon Like DP & AG !

-VIII) Charizard returning on a real Saga with a Plot Or Quest Where Ash going to use him in some serious Battle against some powerful rival.

-IX) A longer league with no meaningless filler which Ash win's ! And if he lose's then he would lose to someone deserving and achieve a higher rank then the previous League's .

-X) A Plot Based filler Saga ! Or a PMT Saga !

If You like Series Where Protagonist makes a fool out of himself then go and watch ''Doreamon'' Because Nobita makes a good fool out of him in every episode .
But Pokemon Ain't Doreamon !
Kids exception from Pokemon is different from Doreamon .
Your not Ash-fan so You dont get it .
But all other other real Ash-fan doesn't want to see Ash being humiliate in XY the same way he was humiliate in BW !

FOR A REAL ASH-FAN , BW SERIES IS A NIGHTMARE !!!!

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
> September 19th: BWS2DA!E19 - Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!!
"Continuing their journey back to Kanto, Ash and friends have boarded a ship set for Vermilion City, where they are attacked by Team Rocket. Huge panic arises as the Rockets make the ship rise up in the air with giant balloons!"

>September 26th: BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master
"Ash and friends have finally reached Pallet Town after their return to Kanto. Ash immediately heads for Professor Oak's laboratories to see his Pokémon, and to reunite with his comrades from his travels in the Unova region. But then, Team Rocket once again..."

>October 3rd: Best Wishes Special - Cilan and Brock! Gyarados' Outrage!!
"Having parted ways with Ash and Iris, Cilan sets off for the Johto region alongside Pansage. While fishing at a lake, he suddenly hooks a Gyarados, which he attempts to catch! But after its loss in the resulting battle, Pansage has suffered great damage!!"

>October 10th: XY Anime Pre-Premiere Special!!

The fact that Iris isn't getting a BW special herself might hint that she's coming back in the XY anime as the female companion once again. The XY calendar also includes an Emolga, which is also part of her team. >_>

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
The fact that Iris isn't getting a BW special herself might hint that she's coming back in the XY anime as the female companion once again. The XY calendar also includes an Emolga, which is also part of her team. >_>

I hope She doesn't come back !
If Writer has to bring back a old character then it should Misty Or Dawn !

Misty Because ,
She funny and a good Straight man!

Dawn Because ,
She's helpful to Ash ! She helped Ash come up with good battle tactic and has a good chemistry with him . Plus , The show won't be needing another Oshawott with her Pipup .

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 15, 2014
Me I want a better pokemon league,something like ash lost in final versus his rival can be awesome.A full 6 on 6 battle with lots of tactic.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Johto: Where former main characters go to die.

Iris has always been speculated to come back for Kalos. What better way to show off Fairies than to give a smackdown to a dragon trainer? If she does stay, I do hope Georgia comes back as well because if she's a proper Dragon Buster she's going to have to get in on that Fairy action.

But I'm still not sure where that bit of her with Gible fits in. Some were speculating that that episode would be a special as well and perhaps that is the case because I don't really see a place for it in the listed episodes. Perhaps it's an off-screen capture (annoying) but then again "reunite with his comrades from his travels in the Unova region" sounds like he'd be meeting up with more than one person. That seems weird, considering they apparently parted in the previous episode. Unless the rival-friends are there for some reason. It's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back