Seen January 12th, 2015
Posted December 14th, 2014
1,766 posts
6.9 Years
These are the last three posts from the old thread with unanswered questions:

-------------
Dinoweed:
-------------
I have noticed that many of the hex codes for items I've find around online don't seem to work for certain items. For example I wanted to make a trainer in fire red give a leftover so I used "give item 0x0C8 0x1 0x0" but when I click on the trainer they never give the item.

Is there some list out there for functioning codes for items? Because the hex codes for many of the items don't seem to work.

-------------
osg96:
-------------
I am in Advanced Map, and cannot find the script for right after you walk out of the truck (in Emerald). I need to change this script, so does anyone know how I could find it?

I have noticed that many of the hex codes for items I've find around online don't seem to work for certain items. For example I wanted to make a trainer in fire red give a leftover so I used "give item 0x0C8 0x1 0x0" but when I click on the trainer they never give the item.

Is there some list out there for functioning codes for items? Because the hex codes for many of the items don't seem to work.
Are you using giveitem or give item? If there is a space, that might be the problem. Leftovers is C8 in fire red, so I don't think that is the problem.

-------------
mahim:
-------------
Hi! I am currently working on my own pokemon hack! I was wondering how to change where the character starts in the map...

Paired with Simba