searching for Meaning, offering HA numel

Age 22
Male
Stage Left
Seen November 8th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
157 posts
5.9 Years
Hey I just beat the elite 4, great hack. However, I'm having trouble finding the tickets in Mt Pyre, I went to all the red tombstone and pressed a, but I still can't get passed the ledge? Found all others. Also, have talked to everyone in Slateport, no luck with the tickets either.
The tickets aren't a script, you don't need to press A, all you need to do is walk past all of the orange graves in order by the shortest number of steps possible, then go directly to the door. I can send you a picture of how the puzzle works if you like?

Hey i am having an issue after giving steven the letter, mr. briney is just not there so am basically stuck. is there any way to fix this? or do i need to restart my game? i am just going to use the walk through walls cheat to get to slateport
This has happened twice now, so I'm gonna take a look, sorry for the late response #savebriney

Looks cool and interesting but making sheer cold's freeze chance 100% seems too OP to me tho. That 70% accuracy doesn't help
Freeze is about as strong as sleep in gen 3, it actually thaws out within three turns half the time (1-(0.8^3)). So in reality the new version of sheer cold is like sleep powder but with greater variance! Nobody learns it until fairly late on, so it should be fine.

Is this one finished? Thinking of playing it after FireRed Backwards Edition.
Yep, it's been finished since the start of the thread but I keep chucking in little tidbits here and there :D
Play Altered Emerald here!

Thanks to DizzyEgg and the EBEU team for the battle engine, features, and dynamic expansion, lu-ho for a-map, gamer2020 for pge, Microsoft Windows for Task Manager, about 5 different hex editors, Chaos rush for sprites and an animation disable tutorial, Spherical Ice for several excellent asm routines, Neon Skylar for Pokemon data past gen 3, YAPE while it lasted, Scizz, Knizz, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew, Chronosplit and yall for playing.

Altered Emerald is off on break for a bit now. This patch is looking really nice and polished, so it's staying up for a while.