searching for Meaning, offering HA numel

Age 22
Male
Stage Left
Seen November 8th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
157 posts
5.9 Years
Oh wow so there are quite a bit of changes! Awesome! I'm also really glad my boys Tropius and Bannette got some love, what a great idea! This seems great. As far as I can tell there are stat changes, too, yes? Anyways I've played a couple hours of it and it is fantastic. I love the starter choices (went with Crawdaunt bc he's a beast), the additions to all of the towns, and the newer different look to everything. Great job!
Thanks for the first impression! If briney suddenly vanishes then please tell me, I really need some more info on that bug!

Should I patch this onto a U or UE rom? Or does it not matter?
I've been patching from a us rom (U) but it should work on both since the patch doesn't change any of the stuff that differs between the two

I've just done another big ol patch, notes are
-lot of redone movesets for safari zone mons, horsea, ekans, skitty, poliwag line, and some more, e.g. wynaut gets bide at level 5
-Added some more tutorial text for the floor 2 puzzle in victory road
-Added a sneaky a f ice puzzle on floor 3 of victory road
-Fixed the weird stuff with the trade centre because emerald is emotionally unstable
-might just have fixed the blackout in birch's lab, the event now only occurs once birch is out of his lab
-steven now forces briney appear when you give him the letter
-poliwhirl evolves via moon/water stone
-the egg in lavaridge now hatches into a togepi instead bc wynaut is already pretty common
Play Altered Emerald here!

Thanks to DizzyEgg and the EBEU team for the battle engine, features, and dynamic expansion, lu-ho for a-map, gamer2020 for pge, Microsoft Windows for Task Manager, about 5 different hex editors, Chaos rush for sprites and an animation disable tutorial, Spherical Ice for several excellent asm routines, Neon Skylar for Pokemon data past gen 3, YAPE while it lasted, Scizz, Knizz, darthatron's numerous tools, hackmew, Chronosplit and yall for playing.

Altered Emerald is off on break for a bit now. This patch is looking really nice and polished, so it's staying up for a while.