• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What RPs are you in?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hiya! Time to take the pulse of the RPT again!

What roleplays are you currently involved with? On PC, and in other places? Please, tell us about them, and about how often you post IC on an average.

Do you think you'd have time to join another RP on top of your current ones?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm in Detroit: After Human (duh) and Metahuman. Very human here huh.

I probs have time for another~ hmm.

Years
Currently in Atria and Detroit: After Human although I'm GMing Cracks which isn't quite dead yet. Also should have Gunpowder's part 2 coming within the week.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
In Detroit: Become Human as well, and looking to join Hoenn: The Road!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Welp, some RPs died..... so weird, that never happens??

Now I've signed up for Airborne III and Back to Basics and I hope I'll get to RP in both. We'll see :3

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I'm in nothing on here. Most of the RPs I'm in are on Serebiiforums. Do I really want to talk about Pokecommunity's rival?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm in nothing on here. Most of the RPs I'm in are on Serebiiforums. Do I really want to talk about Pokecommunity's rival?
Rival, pfft, we play in a different league d:

Do RPs there work differently than here, from your experience? Is there anything nice over there that you could want to implement here? :)

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Rival, pfft, we play in a different league d:

Do RPs there work differently than here, from your experience? Is there anything nice over there that you could want to implement here? :)

I haven't RPed here enough to notice too much of a difference. Maybe in how Sign Ups are done. We don't use those fancy templates I've seen here.

The nice thing over there is that I have friends over there. They've RPed with me enough to know what kinds of characters I like to make, and how to work with me. I'm a nobody here

This place seems more active though. Serebii's RPing community is tiny.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I haven't RPed here enough to notice too much of a difference. Maybe in how Sign Ups are done. We don't use those fancy templates I've seen here.

The nice thing over there is that I have friends over there. They've RPed with me enough to know what kinds of characters I like to make, and how to work with me. I'm a nobody here

This place seems more active though. Serebii's RPing community is tiny.

You've got to start somewhere :) I made friends here through simply daring to sign up for a RP and starting to chat with the other players. You can bond for life over silly character adventures~

Do you mean the styled text and pictures and backgrounds and borders people use? You definitely don't have to do that. It's just some extra fun for those who have bothered to learn how to use cascade sheet style (CSS).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Currently I am only in 2 on here. Pokemon Trainer Academy, although we are struggling with what to do next. And Tales of Sinnoh: Dimensions which the people seem awesome in.

I try not to join more than 2 at a time, especially since I do a lot of writing for fanfictions for Warcraft and Runescape, as well as getting ready to do a Pokemon Fanfic based on an old RP from 2015/2016 that couldn't keep together because we were all scattered through time zones and it was hard to get together. The people in that RP were so awesome, but most don't use Pokecommunity anymore and I lost contact with them and I just really want to give that RP and ending for all our hard work that went in that RP that failed. Sorry, a little of topic there.

I do RP some in WoW, but not as much as I did back in 2015.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I currently reside in two lovely RPs; Dimensions and Airborne. I'm a sucker for them journey RPs, I admit hehehe.

Having already posted in both and seen how they're paced, I can definitely handle a third. Albeit not a fourth. Or fifth. Or tenth.

With that said, my goal in my activity in these Journey RPs is to post at least twice a week in IC. That usually translates to choosing missions that require more than one post, or just doing several missions. Otherwise, if I'm done for the route, I simply sit back and read everybody else's.

Years
Im (kinda) in Basics (i mean yeah im the gm does that count)??

And sorta not rly stalking in atria but i need to like actually jump in the jp maybe after what they have going rn :eyes: (geras pls dont kill me just yet i might do a juvia ok)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Right now I'm doing some 1x1 in RPN (if they are to come alive, I don't know), a Noragami RP that's agonising, and PTA here apparently dying too. Also joined one in PokeCharms but we'll see how long that one lasts, it's a tad disorganised, but it's fun.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
My pulse is super low these days. The only RP I was in has slowed to a halt, it seems, and I'm itching for something new and probably non-pokémon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm currently only in Guilds of Atria but occasionally drifting along the boards to see if there is something interesting that I could join c:

Back