• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Holds Barred! - Fighting Type Fan Club

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Welcome to the Fighting Type Fan Club

1366600261571_zps6fe37a05.jpg

The Fighting type is one of the eighteen types of the Pokémon series, as well as one of the classic types. Known for their brutal designs and their battling potential, this type has been a fan favorite to fans young and old. If you are a fan of these muscular Pokémon, then this club is for you!

★ ★ ★

Rules…
1. Follow all of Pokécommunity's and Pokémon Clubs' rules. For more information visit here and here.
2. Spamming/trolling/flaming will not be tolerated.
3. If you want to leave a suggestion for a topic, please follow these requirements!

Make sure your topic is useful and relative to this Fan Club.
Don't start a new topic if the current one hasn't died down for more than a day.

4. For every 50 posts you make here, you can choose another partner.
5. Be as active as possible! You can do so by answering the current topic and discussing it with the other members.
6. And of course, have a wonderful time here
!

Username?:
Pick a partner Pokémon!:
Reason for joining?:
Answer the current topic!:

★ ★ ★

List Of Fighting Type Pokemon…

056.png
057.png
062.png
066.png
067.png
068.png
106.png
107.png
150-mega-x.png

214.png
214-mega.png
236.png
237.png

256.png
257.png
257-mega.png
286.png
296.png
297.png
307.png
308.png
308-mega.png

391.png
392.png
428-m.png
447.png
448.png
448-mega.png
453.png
454.png
475.png
475-m.png

499.png
500.png
532.png
533.png
534.png
538.png
539.png
559.png
560.png
619.png
620.png
638.png
639.png
640.png
647.png
647-resolute.png
648-pirouette.png

652.png
674.png
675.png
701.png

Current Topic…
Pokémon of the Week: Breloom

★ ★ ★

Archieved Topic…
Spoiler:

Members List…
Spoiler:

User Bars…
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I'll be first lol!

Username?: Dedenne1
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Lucario!
Reason for joining?: Umm i love all types lol and i like fighting types a lot theyre generally always on my team!
What is your favourite Fighting Type and why?
Grr thats kinda hard id say lucario though because of its cool typing and its awesome mega! Its very poweful and loveable! Plus it evolves from riolu! He was also one of my first fighting types ;)
Second btw is Mienshao because i used it in unova and it was awesome! Its so powerful not great defense but very high attack! Plus its got cool colors!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
I'll be first lol!

Username?: Dedenne1
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Lucario!
Reason for joining?: Umm i love all types lol and i like fighting types a lot theyre generally always on my team!
Grr thats kinda hard id say lucario though because of its cool typing and its awesome mega! Its very poweful and loveable! Plus it evolves from riolu! He was also one of my first fighting types ;)
Second btw is Mienshao because i used it in unova and it was awesome! Its so powerful not great defense but very high attack! Plus its got cool colors!

Welcome to the club, Dedenne. :D I too often have a Fighting type on my team. I can't play the game without one on my team, in fact!

Lucario and Mienshao are great Pokémon. As much as I like all Fighting types these ones stand out thanks to their interesting concepts and designs.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username: Aslan
Pick a partner Pokémon: Gallade

Reason for joining: I love fighting types. They're essentially the Bruce Lees of the series with their kicks, punches and routines. They have moves with cool names like Hi Jump Kick and they're significant to the pokemon world with their strength being used to build towns and cities. Some of my faovurite pokemon are also amongst the fighting type and I'm really impressed with the strength and bulkiness of them all.

What's your favourite fighting type and why?

Gallade. I've always been really impressed by its design and the colours go together perfectly. It's a great counterpart to Gardevoir, has access to strong moves and a unique typing combining willpower and strength. I've always wanted one on my own team but unfortunately it either doesn't exist or the Dawn Stone needed is too late in the game.

While not my favourite, Lucario is pretty good haha. Honestly not the best design-wise but the title of aura guardian, its movie and the roles it plays in storylines makes it a rather interesting pokemon. I think its also one of the few pokemon that have both strength and willpower respectively.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Username: Aslan
Pick a partner Pokémon: Gallade

Reason for joining: I love fighting types. They're essentially the Bruce Lees of the series with their kicks, punches and routines. They have moves with cool names like Hi Jump Kick and they're significant to the pokemon world with their strength being used to build towns and cities. Some of my faovurite pokemon are also amongst the fighting type and I'm really impressed with the strength and bulkiness of them all.

What's your favourite fighting type and why?

Gallade. I've always been really impressed by its design and the colours go together perfectly. It's a great counterpart to Gardevoir, has access to strong moves and a unique typing combining willpower and strength. I've always wanted one on my own team but unfortunately it either doesn't exist or the Dawn Stone needed is too late in the game.

While not my favourite, Lucario is pretty good haha. Honestly not the best design-wise but the title of aura guardian, its movie and the roles it plays in storylines makes it a rather interesting pokemon. I think its also one of the few pokemon that have both strength and willpower respectively.

Hello Aslan, and welcome to the club. :D I too love how Fighting types are put in a higher standard because of their vitality to human society. It's something that most fans seem to overlook, which I find strange.

Gallade is one of my favourite Fighting types. My most favourite thing is how it has both brawns and brains. Going into the latter a little bit more, I also especially like how it's a master of courtesy. I've used a Gallade in Alpha Sapphire, but I had to trade a Dawn Stone for it to evolve. Kind of disappointed that you can only find a Dawn Stone at the end of Victory Road.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username?: Peitharchia.
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Machamp.
Reason for joining?: Fighting is one of my favorite types out there (alongside various others), and I thought I'd join up to help share the love here!

I like almost all of them, to be frank, but from top of my list, one would likely have to be Machamp.

Its design is rather straightforward, and I like that quite a bit. Even though it's simple and whatnot, however, it still has some aspects added here and there onto its body which, at least in my eyes, seem rather creative, such as this wrestling championship belt it's got around its waist (it gives us an idea as to how they had come up with its name and whatnot).

As far as battling goes, I find this Pokémon to be rather helpful. It has No Guard ability, which allows it to take advantage of a lot of moves it has access to without any trouble at all, such as Stone Edge and Dynamic Punch. Former has a high chance of hitting critically, and latter permits us to confuse opponents every time we strike. They're very fun to utilize, in my opinion!

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Username?: Zinnia
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Scrafty
Reason for joining?: I think the Fighting types all have charms in terms of design and they got better as the new gens went. Also, one of the best offensive types in the game.
Answer the current topic!: What is your favourite Fighting Type and why?
I have said this a lot but Scrafty, it's currently my favourite Pokemon and probably the first Fighting type to be in my Top 10. I think the design is really unique (a Mohawk lizard wearing its own skin as clothing is really epic) and I find it adorable, cool and derpy at the same time. In Gen 5 it's a really fun Pokemon to use but it soon dwindled in Gen 6 but it doesn't stop me from loving it. <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Username?: Peitharchia.
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Machamp.
Reason for joining?: Fighting is one of my favorite types out there (alongside various others), and I thought I'd join up to help share the love here!

I like almost all of them, to be frank, but from top of my list, one would likely have to be Machamp.

Its design is rather straightforward, and I like that quite a bit. Even though it's simple and whatnot, however, it still has some aspects added here and there onto its body which, at least in my eyes, seem rather creative, such as this wrestling championship belt it's got around its waist (it gives us an idea as to how they had come up with its name and whatnot).

As far as battling goes, I find this Pokémon to be rather helpful. It has No Guard ability, which allows it to take advantage of a lot of moves it has access to without any trouble at all, such as Stone Edge and Dynamic Punch. Former has a high chance of hitting critically, and latter permits us to confuse opponents every time we strike. They're very fun to utilize, in my opinion!

Username?: Zinnia
Pick a partner Pokémon!: Scrafty
Reason for joining?: I think the Fighting types all have charms in terms of design and they got better as the new gens went. Also, one of the best offensive types in the game.
Answer the current topic!: What is your favourite Fighting Type and why?
I have said this a lot but Scrafty, it's currently my favourite Pokemon and probably the first Fighting type to be in my Top 10. I think the design is really unique (a Mohawk lizard wearing its own skin as clothing is really epic) and I find it adorable, cool and derpy at the same time. In Gen 5 it's a really fun Pokemon to use but it soon dwindled in Gen 6 but it doesn't stop me from loving it. <3

Welcome to the club, both of you! It's always nice to be apart of a club of something you like, isn't it? :P

---

A new topic has been made! Please do answer it!

Who is your favourite Fighting type Trainer? My favourite is Marshal. Not only he is pretty tough to beat, but he also has the most development of all of the Fighting type users, thanks to his interesting backstory. Plus he owns two of my most favourite Fighting types.

Last edited:

faf

Years
Most definitely! Thanks for accepting! :D
Who is your favourite Fighting type Trainer?
Hmm, this is tough but I think I'm going with Brawly. I just really like his re-design and his tough spirit; it's a shame he got downgraded in ORAS from having three Pokes in Emerald to only two and lower leveled. Marshal's cool too!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Thanks for the welcome, Odyssey!

I'm not sure if I have many, unfortunately.

From top of my head, however, one would likely have to be Brawly. He seems to be a very motivated person, judging by his appearance in both RSE and ORAS, and I believe it fits his personality quite well. His outfit complements his residence area as well, which is sort of an island-y area.

As far as battling goes, he was sort of tough when I had first went up against him in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, but not overly; he'd provided enough of challenge to have us train and level-up our Pokémon, preparing us for next gym.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023

Chuck was my favourite by far. Aside from the obvious Norris jokes, he's a leader who has continually trained and strengthened his team. He always aims to improve himself and as a midgame gym leader, does well at providing an all out offense. What's not to love? A moustached wrestler is hard to hate.

Brawly's also rather eccentric. With the blue hair and new tan come ORAS, he seems to enjoy adventure and the outdoors. He's motivated too - so I guess he'd be my second favourite. :]

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Another fighting-type trainer (which I forgot to mention) I'm pretty fond is Bruno, for sure.

Going up against the guy in Pokémon League has always seemed to have been a challenge, as his team was difficult to take down. Although I was able to defeat him in my first attempt when I'd met Bruno in Blue version, it still took some time. What I liked most about battling with him, however, is the amount of experience he was able to provide; it was a lot.

I'm pretty fond of his anime appearances, too! Bruno is generally a buffy-looking tough person, but when it come to anime series, though, his outside seemed to have been rather fun, cheerful, outgoing, and so forth; I really like that about his character, as it added some decent vibrancy (in my opinion).

Years
Greetings.

Username- TaintedBeing

Partner Pokemon: Blaziken. (I also like Lucario.) I think the mixture of Fire/Fighting makes it powerful. Not only this but this reminds me of Ra, the Egyption Sun God (I'd always play as Ra in a game called Smite, that's how I know of him.)

I want to join because Fighting Pokemon are useful yet courageous, there has been more than one occasion to where Fighting Pokemon have brought me through sticky situations. I currently have two on my current run, Mienshao and Lucario. They have both the brunt in combat for quite a while.

My favorite Fighting type Gym Leader is Chuck because he has a nice variety of Fighting Pokemon. (Especially during rematch in HG/SS.)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Greetings.

Username- TaintedBeing

Partner Pokemon: Blaziken. (I also like Lucario.) I think the mixture of Fire/Fighting makes it powerful. Not only this but this reminds me of Ra, the Egyption Sun God (I'd always play as Ra in a game called Smite, that's how I know of him.)

I want to join because Fighting Pokemon are useful yet courageous, there has been more than one occasion to where Fighting Pokemon have brought me through sticky situations. I currently have two on my current run, Mienshao and Lucario. They have both the brunt in combat for quite a while.

My favorite Fighting type Gym Leader is Chuck because he has a nice variety of Fighting Pokemon. (Especially during rematch in HG/SS.)

Hello, Tainted Being! Welcome to the club. :3

Yeah, Blaziken is a cool Pokémon. For me, I've always liked birds, including Ra, so seeing a Fighting type that is based around this Sun God is pretty cool.

Dedenne1

Years
How'd I miss this?

Although it was between Maylene and Korrina KORRINA IS TOO AWESOME
i love korrina shes so cute and she has the Origins of mega evolution in her family plus she is like the only gym leader that we know who has the power. Plus shes cute did i say that already? :3 and her team is pretty great i think shes a realy powerhouse if u would face her later in the game :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
A new topic has been made! Please answer it!

Which Fighting Type should get a Mega Evolution next?

Years
I think Machamp should have a Mega Evolution. Imagine him having 6 arms, hah.

And, I think his stats are a bit mediocre when you look at his Pokedex entries and look.

Dedenne1

Years

Hmmm les see we got Gallade and a Lucario which are both OVERUSED pokes but Megas should really be given to the underused id say for one that id love to see Mienshao and Scrafty get them theyre underrated at times and a boost could give them a lot of help! Oh and Blaziken is another overused mega hmm all fighting types haha oh u know who else needs a boost is primeape! I think giving him a mega would help him a lot too!

Reactions: faf

faf

Years
Scrafty is crying for one. And I concur that Machamp, Mienshao and Primeape would appreciate one too.
I guess it would be cool to see the Swords of Justice getting one, I know Keldeo got a Resolute form but what if the Swords of Justice protected the Pokemon with their Mega forms? I don't know what I'm talking about but I guess they have swords but they haven't reached max potential yet. So a mega will show them in their true forms.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
A new topic has been made! Please answer it!

What is your favourite Fighting type move?

While I'm here, I was thinking about creating a Pokémon of the Week for this club. What do you think?

Back