• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Evil Team

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
Hi everyone. I've played Pokemon since gen 1 and all the characters and evil teams i've seen have made me think about the world around us. What is your favorite evil team? Mine personally was team Flare. They had style, they were disciplined, and they knew when to back off and disappear. Personally I didn't like Lysandre, because they made his character a little too hastily. We didn't really get to see or hear what really was between him and Diantha. I feel like his character wasn't really thought through. But all in all, Team Flare was my favorite evil team.

Years
I'm very biased towards Team Plasma! Their story with N and Ghetsis in BW was absolute perfection, and their goal felt unique compared to most other teams as well. The darker story made gen V very enjoyable for me, it felt like a different experience at points. ❤️

Noctis

Finally back after some family problems
Years
I'm very biased towards Team Plasma! Their story with N and Ghetsis in BW was absolute perfection, and their goal felt unique compared to most other teams as well. The darker story made gen V very enjoyable for me, it felt like a different experience at points. ❤️

Yes, team Plasma was very interesting and they had their own sense of style and uniqueness but i feel like they were the weaker version of Team Rocket. Both evil teams were doing the same thing but Team Rocket did it more out in the open and didn't really try to change people's views about what they were doing.

Years
Team Skull.

Guzma is perhaps one of the greatest characters introduced imo, and the rest of the team does a great job at being hilarious and the team isn't shy of being a self-parody at times. a refreshing change of pace from the previous generations where most teams were consistently hell-bent on either taking the world or wiping out all of existence.

Last edited:

the sloth

is loafing around
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 31, 2020
I've got bias towards Gen 5 and Team Plasma, but I particularly like their BW incarnation. It's left sorta ambiguous who among them is genuinely fighting for the liberation of Pokemon out of a belief it's for their betterment, and those that just use it as a facade. This is then expanded on in B2W2, with the old Team Plasma defecting from Ghetsis/Neo Team Plasma to make amends for what they did and helping Pokemon in need. Gives even the common grunts a layer of depth and moral grayness that I think's pretty interesting.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
Team Galactic no contest, for me personally. Master Cyrus is an incredible character and aside from Saturn I absolutely adore the team members of Galactic, Charon especially.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
I am voicing a very common opinion here: Team Plasma. As many people have alread said, the N and Ghetsis relations make it awesome. Surrounding the protagonist's team on the ship and freezing Opelucid City shows they were a big bang and were real threats, not people in weird outfits troubling people! ( this is with reference to Team galactic in Jubilife City, but I love Galactic too, especially Cyrus and how he viewed the world)

Years
I enjoyed Neo Team Plasma, since they weren't trying to fool anyone at that point- they were being evil for the sake of being evil. Even original Team Plasma was good too though, with the plan of trying to get everyone to release their Pokemon, so they could be the only to use them, and gain power that way.

Back