• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 5, 2017
Is anyone else getting a glitch attack when they start the game up and go the professor screen it's like missingno attacked the game

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
If the ips file didn't work for you there a good chance you downloaded the one mistakenly uploaded as 8bytes rather than 1.81MB. The person in charge of this has been fired. ;) If it still doesn't work there's a ups patch in the rar file

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
If the ips file didn't work for you there a good chance you downloaded the one mistakenly uploaded as 8bytes rather than 1.81MB. The person in charge of this has been fired. ;) If it still doesn't work there's a ups patch in the rar file

Both doesn't work what version of fire red do we use

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
What are Space and Clown weaknesses and strengths?

Clown is super effective against ghost, dark, and fighting
Clown is weak to poison, psychic

Space is super effective against grass, electric, and fighting (Does not effect steel)
Space is weak to steel, dark, and poison

Years
I have found an issue, when you start up the game after saving beforehand when you hit to open up your save the game restarts. So there is save issues that need to be fixed.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
literally can't get it to work, all my VBA settings are as they should be to play, yet either get a white screen or get past that and it goes black -.- also, I have tried 3 different ROMs

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 23, 2017
When i patch it the game work very bad, why?? There'is a mix of colors and when i have to write my name the game turn black screen

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Anyone make it past the first gym to the second city? Not sure if I missed something or did things out of order that may have caused a bug. I did the Cobalt gym first and then did the hidden chasm second, but going through the hidden chasm takes you to a room filled with old people and a security guard blocking the stairs. As far as I am aware there is no exit from this room. I'm assuming I missed HM cut somewhere along the way?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Anyone make it past the first gym to the second city? Not sure if I missed something or did things out of order that may have caused a bug. I did the Cobalt gym first and then did the hidden chasm second, but going through the hidden chasm takes you to a room filled with old people and a security guard blocking the stairs. As far as I am aware there is no exit from this room. I'm assuming I missed HM cut somewhere along the way?

Good job beating the first gym and you have done everything right. Just keep looking around the room for the bomb you need to dismantle. Also, did you have trouble with the patch?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
I do hope you fix this soon... I would love to finally play a successful fakemon rom!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
1) Glitched characters at old lady by hanging flags in Oaken town.
2) Glitched sprite after naming twin (colors)
3) Lady downstairs own house not moving(not moving at point of speaking) Ex. I talk from in front of her, i See her back.
4) guy giving running shoes and Pokedex, Received misspelled, it says Recieved
5) Rival not named as given name. Ex. I named mine Mutheos, Name showed up is RIVAL TERRY.
6) Fight against rival has to be lost since no Tackle/pound?
7) After loss, Going outside house gets you fallen into hidden chasm? Don't see the point here?
8) a mistake in text of Ecoterrorist in Hidden Chasm. "A(with an accent on top) Lost" , has to be "I lost."
9) When healing in pokemon center black screen showing up and only pokeball in machine blinking till heal finished
10) When whited out to pkmn center "DEAD" shows up. may not be a glitch, but not cool.
More to come...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Good job beating the first gym and you have done everything right. Just keep looking around the room for the bomb you need to dismantle. Also, did you have trouble with the patch?

Thanks, I guess I'm pretty hopeless without a walkthrough sometimes. -_-'

Yeah, the ips doesn't work for me, same problem everyone else is having. I've been using the direct download from your website.

Having lots of fun so far though, I went with the water starter!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
1) Glitched characters at old lady by hanging flags in Oaken town.
2) Glitched sprite after naming twin (colors)
3) Lady downstairs own house not moving(not moving at point of speaking) Ex. I talk from in front of her, i See her back.
4) guy giving running shoes and Pokedex, Received misspelled, it says Recieved
5) Rival not named as given name. Ex. I named mine Mutheos, Name showed up is RIVAL TERRY.
6) Fight against rival has to be lost since no Tackle/pound?
7) After loss, Going outside house gets you fallen into hidden chasm? Don't see the point here?
8) a mistake in text of Ecoterrorist in Hidden Chasm. "A(with an accent on top) Lost" , has to be "I lost."
9) When healing in pokemon center black screen showing up and only pokeball in machine blinking till heal finished

More to come...

Back