• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^<v

^ - Say something nice about the user above you :)
< - Share a random fact about yourself
v - Ask the user below a question about themselves

I'll go first.

< - used internet forums for so long his fingers fly across the keyboard typing out bbcode like [b][/b] and wonders if that useless muscle memory is taking up space for other, more important things :( lol

v - tell me a short story about the last person that made you laugh :)

Years
^ incredibly talented person that helped get PC a ton in the past
< doesn't know what sleep is
v are you a self-reflective person

answer to above: one of my bosses makes me laugh a ton but that's mostly bc we talk a ton of shit to each other and honestly as flawed as she is, im glad she's around because she's one of the few reasons my job is bearable.

^ - has an awesooooome user title
< - has a very lame user title
V - if you could choose any city in the world to live, what would it be?

one of my bosses makes me laugh a ton but that's mostly bc we talk a ton of shit to each other and honestly as flawed as she is, im glad she's around because she's one of the few reasons my job is bearable.
That really makes all the difference. Even bad jobs can be good jobs if you are doing them with the right people.

answer to the above: I think to some degree we all are. If you mean more so than the average, eh. I treat self improvement like any other project, lots and lots of iteration. Only way to improve is to reflect on what you've done and find ways to tweak it to be better, right?

Years
^ - 80's-esque avatar? Epic.
< - The side of my right hand is extremely flat because I draw so much. It was sanded down by the table.
V - Do you prefer sleeping alone, or with another person in the bed?

Answer to above: Los Angeles for my acting career, 'cause I'm ambitious and want to be a gas station attendant for a little while and ask every customer if they're a director.

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
^ - I really love your avatar! ;)
< - I have maladaptive daydreaming
V - If you could be one animal in the world, what would it be?

answer to above question: I prefer sleeping alone. I'm not really social and sleeping with someone else seems pretty weird.

Years
^ - Likewise. Anything hand-drawn is big with me.
< - I have just eaten charity peanut butter.
V - Do you prefer fantasy or science fiction?

Answer to above: well, I enjoy being a human, but I guess... a bear? They're fluffy, have a fabulous time in salmon streams, sidestep winter and are closely related to dogs. Failing that, some kind of monkey.

Years
^ keeps the conversation rolling
< woke up too early this morning
v what time of day do you feel the most functional before you start to feel tired?

Answer to above - years ago I would have said science fiction, but now it is definitely a lean on fantasy

Years
^ Likes IT Crowd and Snivy, and is therefore a man of taste.
< I like having my blood sucked out and have to hold back the laughter.
v Do you remember the days when Avatar (2009) was a big deal and posters were everywhere?

Answer to above: I never feel functional and I am always tired.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Answer to above: Yes

^Seems to be be an extremely nice guy.
<Took public transport very recently
v What time do you go to bed?

Years
^ Is a master of avatars, usertitles and most of all, signatures. If I had the capacity to feel love, then hey-hey.
< I'm a Peter Pan enthusiast.
v What is your favourite song to dance to?

Answer to above: Whenever I get too bored to go on. 2 AM if I'm good.

Cid

Years
^ - Say something nice about the user above you :)
< - Share a random fact about yourself
v - Ask the user below a question about themselves

^ Username makes some pretty cool wordplay between the Majora's Mask character and the phrase homeschooled kid. Also it reminds me of Homestuck, so that's always a plus.
< My favorite song to dance to at the moment would be "Share Your Address" by Ben Platt, because that song is a bop.
v Are you a fan of any other country's culture and media besides your own?

Sorvete

Novice
Years
^ - Pretty nice to see your activity here today
< - I enjoy reading books
v - Do you usually drink coffee at your breakfast?

Answer to above: Yes, most of the media I consume is from Europe/North America. I'm a much bigger fan of foreign music than music made where I live, for instance.

Cid

Years
^ Has always been a nice presence around and wears a great avatar / post flair / signature combination to boot.
< I am a fan of Chris Evans and his work.
v Do you still remember your first pet?

Answer: No, although when I do drink coffee I try to drink it in the morning. Caffeine also used to be my emergency go-to for all-nighters.

Fleurdelis

Endless pain and suffering
Years
^ has been generally a fun user to interact with
< I like playing card games
v Do you remember the first country you have ever been to aside from the one you live in?

Answer: Never had a pet myself personally, but family wise I do remember, it was a cat that has by now passed away.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
^ Seems like a pretty cool guy
< I have 5 cats
V Do you like to cook?

Yes, Germany. Have relatives there and actually lived there the first six years of my life so we usually went back and forth between there and Italy

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ A demon at video games
< Is now also mentally scarred by Budew
v Do you consider yourself a fashionable person?

Answer: yes, twice!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
^ - A very fun individual!
< - I have a weird taste for crosswords
v - What's your Boba Fett Syndrome? (See here if you don't know what it is)

Answer: I mean, kind of? Sometimes I try to adapt to what it's trending, but not with anything. As far as clothing goes, I try (sometimes unsuccessfully) to look as "modern" as I can

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
^Cool Great Awesome Flair
<I like Anime
v DO you like pizzA

No, I put a shirt and sweatpants on and those are my clothes for the rest of the month.

Back