• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PGPC] #7: The Next Eeveelution

Which Eeveelution is next?

• Total voters

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I think a ghost type eeveelution would be cool to have. Really though it would depend on what region we get is. Depending on where it is in the world, I think different types would be more befitting to the region. If we get like a Chinese based region, definitely would want a dragon type eeveelution.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2019
Either a mega-evolution or standard 2nd stage evo which all the current Eeveelutions can evolve into. Could have a similar form situation to Arceus, Genesect and Silvally whereby a small part of it is a different colour depending which Eeveelution it came from. Be nice to see Bill as an NPC giving an item or move to induce the evolution. Maybe it could be a brand new type too.

Years
Bug. Make it a bug. It's the worst choice and the best choice for it, and I'd be equally as interested in seeing a Steel. It'd be brilliant.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
A part of me thinks that a recent episode may have been hinting at a Bug-Type Eeveelution. I'd love to see one based on a fuzzy moth! (Poodle moth, anyone?)

Although it had no apparent effect, the newest episode featured a supposed "Bug Stone." More evidence pointing toward a future Bug Eeveelution?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Although it had no apparent effect, the newest episode featured a supposed "Bug Stone." More evidence pointing toward a future Bug Eeveelution?

Well people also put Dusk stone as a source for a ghost type Eevee, i think it's a valid method and not letting it faint, or level it up in a cemetery

BTW i still think those "hold items" should also evolve Eevee, like Gligar or Sneasel did

Years
I'm saying Dragon. All other types that used to be 'Special' types got an Eeveelution, only Dragon remains. It would be logical that a Dragon-type Eeveelution would be the next and final one.

Back