• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
um, wow...

well here's the request you asked for: Google better next time.

also to clarify...Pokemon essentials isnt a hack, its RMXP, a stand alone program........

There's no need to be rude, Raven.

Plus, I googled google until I got no results, using both generic searches and Quotes. I also searched not only images, but the websites of the images. I'm a professional googler. ;)

I realize it's a stand alone program. RMXP I do not understand that acronymn. But, if it's a stand alone program, how am I supposed to get the sprites from it if the sprites are located inside the program?

um, wow...

well here's the request you asked for:

also to clarify...Pokemon essentials isnt a hack, its RMXP, a stand alone program........

Raven, how am I supposed to use this???

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
There's no need to be rude, Raven.

Plus, I googled google until I got no results, using both generic searches and Quotes. I also searched not only images, but the websites of the images. I'm a professional googler. ;)

I realize it's a stand alone program. RMXP I do not understand that acronymn. But, if it's a stand alone program, how am I supposed to get the sprites from it if the sprites are located inside the program?
I find it impossible to believe that you couldn't find any tiles or tilesets using Google. I wouldn't call myself a "professional" Googler, but I can't imagine any half-reasonable searches that wouldn't bring up some tiles.

Your apparent skill level may also explain why you couldn't Google "RMXP" to find out what it is before replying to say you don't know what it is.

Raven, how am I supposed to use this???
If you'd done some research that actually worked, or even just tried to download Essentials as originally suggested (see my signature for a download link), then you would have seen that the download contains folders of resources in png format. You don't even need to know what RMXP is in order to download it and find pictures in it.

I know it's a stretch, but I'll assume you know what a .rar file is. Essentials comes in one.

If you have anything further to say or ask on the matter, please ask me in a Private Message rather than clutter this thread.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I find it impossible to believe that you couldn't find any tiles or tilesets using Google. I wouldn't call myself a "professional" Googler, but I can't imagine any half-reasonable searches that wouldn't bring up some tiles.

Your apparent skill level may also explain why you couldn't Google "RMXP" to find out what it is before replying to say you don't know what it is.

If you'd done some research that actually worked, or even just tried to download Essentials as originally suggested (see my signature for a download link), then you would have seen that the download contains folders of resources in png format. You don't even need to know what RMXP is in order to download it and find pictures in it.

I know it's a stretch, but I'll assume you know what a .rar file is. Essentials comes in one.

If you have anything further to say or ask on the matter, please ask me in a Private Message rather than clutter this thread.

Thank you, Maruno. You've helped me a lot.

I do know what a rar file is. And yes, I should've googled it, but I was kinda in a time situation where I had to get off quickly.

Also, sorry I didn't private message you, but I feel that everyone should know my actual skill level, where you actually seeming to me seem to "bully/ridicule" me (if that's the term I'm looking for, I'm good with computers, not english terms... in fact, the actual term I'm looking for is a word that means when someone tries to make someone else look bad. Maybe I should google that..., but all I get is a bad search. :S) when you said ("your apparent skill level may also explain...")

I think I'll download Pokemon Essentials...

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'm back here with a request.

Last time I posted in this thread (I think) it was about somebody helping me get a soundfont for GenIII, but I canceled the request because I found a tool called gbaMusRiper.

As it turns out, gbaMusRiper can't rip from GBA Pokémon games due to some sort of difference in how the songtable is started(or something like that, its been a while since I looked at the thread and I forget what site it was on.)

So I'm back with another soundfont request. I need soundfonts (.SF2 files) for the following instruments:
- Music box (found in battle castle)
- Reed organ (its actually a second church organ for the song in emerald when Rayquaza appears, and its in the position of reed organ).
- Honky-tonk (found in the battle arena)
- koto (also battle arena)
- English horn (forget where, its in emerald though. If I mistook it for another instrument, then just ignore this part)
- Scakuhachi (first, I probably misspelled that. Second, battle arena once again)
- voice oos (I think. Also in emerald somewhere)
- Any percussion sets. Not 100% necessary, but they'd be greatly appreciated.
- Sound FX. Same as last one, not necessary but would be appreciated.

If anybody could get me a soundfont with these instruments, well you get the point. (greatly appreciated.)
Or if anybody could point me to a tool that rips the instruments as SF2s then that would work too. ^^

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I honestly think you will have more luck getting help with this over in the Rom-Hacking section.
When I used to spend my time over there, there were several good music hackers that could help you. I'm sure there's some people left who can help you.

Good luck with your endeavors, mate!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I honestly think you will have more luck getting help with this over in the Rom-Hacking section.
When I used to spend my time over there, there were several good music hackers that could help you. I'm sure there's some people left who can help you.

Good luck with your endeavors, mate!
Thanks, I'll try over there. Hopefully there's somebody that can help. :)

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I know I've seen it before so I know I'm not completely crazy.

Does anyone have/is willing to point me to a base template for overworlds in fire red/leaf green style? I think there were three different kinds of templates, a big person, a medium person, and a small person. But I just can't seem to find it anywhere. :/

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I know I've seen it before so I know I'm not completely crazy.

Does anyone have/is willing to point me to a base template for overworlds in fire red/leaf green style? I think there were three different kinds of templates, a big person, a medium person, and a small person. But I just can't seem to find it anywhere. :/

I don't recall seeing any for specific sizes. Wichu posted the male and female ones in the resource thread a long, long time ago when I was just a lurker.

MaleTemplate.png
FemaleTemplate.png

tImE

Years
I'm currently looking for the Sound effect of money being taken from the player. The one used in Marts and the Safari Zone and Pewter Museum and so on.
I'd be grateful if someone knew where to find it, or would be kind enough to supply it.

Thank you.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Finally making progress on my project again, but I've run into a small problem. I need the Team Rocket overworld sprites from GSC. Google and Spriters Resource have been no help so far, so I would really appreciate it if I could get these.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Finally making progress on my project again, but I've run into a small problem. I need the Team Rocket overworld sprites from GSC. Google and Spriters Resource have been no help so far, so I would really appreciate it if I could get these.

Here, you will need to color them, but that is easier than finding them, that is for sure.

Spoiler:

tImE

Years
No, there is no complete "rip" of the tiles, since 4th gen games uses 3D models for their houses and mountains and stuff like that, not 2D tiles like 3rd gen (and earlier).

There are lots of people who have made tiles that look superclose like the 4th gen graphics though.

This is a remake or "rip" of Diamond, Pearl and Platinum graphics, made my WesleyFG.
http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/art/TILESETS-DPPt-260567261
You'll have to make them into a proper tileset yourself, though.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I need some music

Hey everyone

I need some music in .midi file. This is a list what i need:
- All the Pokémon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness Music
- Refreshed Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Music

Thank you

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey everyone

I need some music in .midi file. This is a list what i need:
- All the Pokémon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness Music
- Refreshed Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Music

Thank you
http://www.vgmusic.com . Don't forget to check the Newly Submitted Files section (you can sort by game title and console).

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Does anyone have the tiles of these?

small pic sorry

120px-Player_Bedroom_BW.png

And if you don't know what I mean, I want the inside tiles of the Nuvema Town tiles. ^_^

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Back