• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Good explanation Zammy. XD, this makes it even more interesting without our special abilities.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
*Glances up at the one and a half pages of posts which make no sense to me what-so-ever...*

Did I miss something here, or is it my general lack of knowledge over this particular site? You know what, don't answer that. It's starting to give me a headache, and any answer would simply make it worse.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I've posted and such. I wonder if I would recieve a prize for the first person "attempting" to escape from Balice and activate the security systems, even if it was by accident.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
The crazy is mostly with Nightmare, only because he is insane, ANYWAYS.

LOL, I just realized how much of a field day the paparazzi is going to have due to the fact that Miharu (The Kanto Champion) is trapped in a city FILLED WITH ZOMBIES AND A VIRUS THAT COULD TURN SOMEONE INTO A ZOMBIE! XDDD And Miharu could also use her incredible connections as well as her own power to get out. XD Not much the army can say to one of the most powerful (at the current time) trainers in the world.

Army: Oh, sorry, ma'am you can't leave.

Miharu (putting on her champion look): Everyone here may be in the army, but I have important business to take care of back in Kanto. Unless the army wants the Pokemon League Board on their arses, the army should let myself and my friends go.

Army: Uh...uh...

Miharu (raises an eyebrow): Exactly. (walks out of Balice City)

XDDDD

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Army: Uh...uh...

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally think that this is the correct formulae for Miharu in this situation.

Infection capable of wiping out the earth > Miharu (the one who lacks immortality...) *Dodges Mod missile*

And expect Rook to border on insanity. He is a Ditto remember, Pokemon which have never been known for being in a hugely secure state of mind.

Oh wait it looks like someone else wants to join."

Would Sky happen to be referring to Penelope? You know, since she's not approached anyone. Not yet anyway. You never know, she might end up going it alone for a good portion of this Roleplay.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Mates, I was kidding. :P

Still though, they can face a lot of backlash of keeping someone with the position of power Miharu has inside of the city. And since she isn't a zombie, she doesn't have the virus. :P

I'm pretty sure the pokemon league's power > anyone else in the world. XD

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Still...

Infection > Pokemon League > Everyone else > Miharu > Penelope

Actually, the fact that Miharu is in a position of "power" as you put it, there may be some more work put into rescuing her, which would mean disabling the security systems, which is thus followed by the infection spreading to the rest of the region. In all honesty, there is little chance of out characters surviving. Its either stay in the city and keep the infection from spreading, or leave allowing the zombies to spread, meaning that the characters will die anyway.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Unless we somehow find a cure. Or beat the scientists up and make Miharu make the cure. XD Or make the scientists make a cure or whatever.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
And since she isn't a zombie, she doesn't have the virus. :P

You've obviously never played the Left for Dead series...

It is quite possible for one that is not infected to still carry the disease depending on how it is spread. While it wouldn't affect them, coming in close contact with one who was not infected could cause them to become just that, infected. It really depends on which method of transmition the virus uses.

Back