• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
ugh... dj and rock? haha that is not rock dude... 1/10 besides i dont like the whole chicks idea xD hate me! hahahah
Those are lyrics. -_-
0/10
Blurry, low quality picture.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
lmao, these ratings seem like they just became so vengeful xP

I'll say an 8/10. The image itself is clean and soft. I would say it was a perfect set with your avatar but the signature looks much more vibrant :P

I'm a sucker for small text but there's just SO MUCH going on there haha

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
5/10 Its a little plain, and you really should centre it. But otherwise, pretty cool.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
7/10

I think . . . do I recognize that little robot-man? Anyways, he looks okay, the banner is blue and looks pretty cool, and I really like the text in it. Nice.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

The robot looks rather LQ and it also looks like there are a few white pixels where there shouldn't be. The border also isn't the best; if anything it would probably look better with a shadow on the outside. Oh and the sig's kind of plain, though I guess that's better than being really terrible.

Nakuzami

Years
6/10

Well, you're weird xD But, seriously, it is okay looking . . . I watched about two minutes of something about that game . . . it was so stupid. SOOOO stupid.

@Drekin - Ah, Yu-Gi-Oh. That could be why I recognize it, lol.

Nakuzami

Years
6.5/10

Well that's one far-fetched signature! . . . /*shot* xD
Anyways, while it is a lot of text, it looks nice today with the Farfetch'd, as well as the blue and grey text.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
7/10

Fits nicely together. Could potentially be touched up a bit, but overall it's nice. Even though the line of text is kind of random :P

Renyui!

ascender
Years
There is too much hate in this thread o.O

It's nicely organised, has lots of links to personal pages and even supports what other people have made. This is very much representative of the ideal forum signature.
I only really dislike it because of the colours of your text of your pages. It's in some strange order and irks me a bit :\
9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back