• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokemon Chronicles: The Sands of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
The Driffelin sprite if definitely not made by the person who claims to have made it... it's an edit of someone else's work. I don't have proof though.

I'm sorry but you are talking complete nonsense...

That sprite was made by Darth Vagabond over a year ago. He used elements of official Drifblim and Wailord sprites I believe as a base but the rest is 100% scratch.

There are a lot of Drifblim evolutions out there, I think you're just a bit confused - no offense.

----------------------------------------

I APOLOGISE FOR MY LONG ABSENCE FROM POKECOMMUNITY - STANDBY FOR A COMPLETE REBOOT OF THIS PROJECT OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS

----------------------------------------

Previously I was staunchly opposed to the pseudo-3D graphic style of the maps of some other fangames. Recently I have been milling this over in my head and want to know what style people prefer.

- Generation 4 Style
- Generation 5 Style

Once again, sorry for my terrible absence. Portal 2 came out.... I went to a lot of friends' 21st birthdays... I went travelling for a few weeks... stuff like that is a distraction.

REST ASSURED, THE SHOW WILL GO ON.

Lots of love, Damien xx

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
This looks great, I love the fakemon, one looks like driftblim LOL, I am a great tester, I helped test a XBox game called "fortresscraft chapter one" so can I help test?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
huh funny, I remember spriting cumulis. A long time ago on a different project, with a different account.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
This is one of my favorite fakemon games I've seen. I'd love to help, but I stink at spiriting and tilemaking. Though, do you need help with pokemon info?

I like the diverse areas too! I like the idea of one area haveing high/low tides, which could harbor a special place for pokemon to live.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
This looks to me like the best hack ever. I mean he's doing everything different. The Map is different, totally new Pokemon, The title is awesome and the tile is good I like it. I can't wait for this hack to be complete. If I knew anything about this I would totally help. But like the other comment said is there a possibility you could tell us like the percentage of completion? Keep up the good work man.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
This looks to me like the best hack ever. I mean he's doing everything different. The Map is different, totally new Pokemon, The title is awesome and the tile is good I like it. I can't wait for this hack to be complete. If I knew anything about this I would totally help. But like the other comment said is there a possibility you could tell us like the percentage of completion? Keep up the good work man.
Not a hack, just fyi. This is in the game development section, ie: it's a completely new game.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
My god, sir this might be the first time I am seriously wishing for a game release!

I look so forward to play this, your fakemon look perfect

Please do carry on, and keep info coming!

shadowXspirit

dream creator
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
sorry i'm new to this website. i really enjoy playing these kind games are completely improvised, and based but not from the pokemon companies. :)

i really do like fakemon and the recent generation 5 pokemon that came out that i read!

i wish you luck on this game your making!

when it finished and ready to play i'll do just that, cant wait to see whats new!

good luck!!!!
:)

Last edited:

Y2A_Alkis

Been there since day 1.
Years
This game looks really great so far. I'm overwhelmingly impressed by the pokedex so far.

But are they any news on this lately? Because the op was updated in april 2011...it would be too bad if this was discontinued.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
This game can't come out soon enough; your starters are amazing (i love the grass and fire ones so much) and the graphics are great. I'll be perfectly honest some of the fakemon have made me really want to start designing my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back