• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Pokemon Platinum Version Retype Project! (COMMUNITY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I'm sorry, I don't think I'm gonna be able to complete Lickylicky. I'm really sorry, I've just had so much stuff going on recently

Mr. Whiscash

Unegged Hatch
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2016
Blah I want to make a normal Shinx but I can't get the tail puff right because my mind is numbed from my sick. I'll try it soon but blarh

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Sorry that I'm taking me forever with the Tentacool. I have so much stuff going on on PC its ridiculous. I have a few more ideas buzzing in my head now too. So we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Found a quick way to finish the front sprites. Finally found the lasso tool. The only difference between the two sprites is the tentacle positions, so it was really easy to just copy the head from one and paste it over the other. I also adjusted the left crystal so it sits slightly lower than the right one. It was bothering me before. Here is the results.

Working on the back sprite, which could take me a while. The jewels are much bigger so it will be a challenge.

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Finished the back sprite for Duskull, I hate the legs and are not too fond of the stinger either... But I've spent too much of my time on them so if anyone else would like to fix them, they're all yours. :)

Also did I do the pallet thing right this time? I hope I did. :/

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
i am leaving clefairy family and i wanna reserve magnnemite and magneton.

ill do them pure rock-ghost.
4HqXmNf.png

like this. but don't worry, ill make their colour more and more rockish.

Last edited:

Mr. Whiscash

Unegged Hatch
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2016
Sorry, I've kind of been neglecting the project too, due to sick, but within the next few days I'll be happily ready to get back to it.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Can I reserve Mudkip? Or is it already done? (Sorry my time is limited so I couldn't search the whole thread)

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I want to reserve Noctowl,Abomasnow,Creselia,Houndoom,Gliscor,Drapion,Tauros,Carnivine,Glameow,Drifblim,Luxray, and Sudowoodo.I'll post them once I get 15 posts.

Last edited:

Gravyty 0

Pokemon physicist
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Torterra would be better to have corals in the back (ground water),
infernape the jungle fighter (fighting grass) and
lava wave Empoleon

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
Can I reserve Vespiquen,Dusknoir and the pikachu line, please?
I'm thinking dark/steel for Vespiquen, ghost/steel for Dusknoir and dark/ice for the pikachu line.

I want to reserve Noctowl,Abomasnow,Creselia,Houndoom,Gliscor,Drapion,Tauros,Carnivine,Glameow,Drifblim,Luxray, and Sudowoodo.I'll post them once I get 15 posts.
I don't know what I was thinking when I said this many, so it will be a long time before I finish these, but I have some other ones I'll be doing right now, so sorry.

Here are The Sprites:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Revival Time!

Here are The Sprites:

attachment.php

I don't think those are pixelated correctly like he wanted...

Anyway, can you save the Honchkrow line for me? Don't know what I'll do yet, but I LOVE the Honchkrow family and would like the honor of retyping it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
anyone done the bidoof line yet? its just an underrated pokemon hat nobody wants...

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Bidoof, in theory, is all yours! No one has done Bidoof or Bibarel yet, Bibarel would be hard to retype imo, seeing as how he's a giant beaver, and beavers live in the water, but go for it!

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
I want to do Onix and Steelix as Rock-Grass, and Steel-Grass. So unless i missed them being claimed, hope thats fine.

edit: Here's Onix- simply Moss overgrown rocks. Let me know if its good enough, and I'll start Steelix

onix_by_arksilver-d680ci8.png

onix_front_by_arksilver-d680cnx.png

edit: nothing better to do so I did the Famale Steelix

steelix_female_front_by_arksilver-d681ua3.png

steelix_female_back_by_arksilver-d681uhg.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
edit: nothing better to do so I did the Famale Steelix

steelix_female_front_by_arksilver-d681ua3.png

steelix_female_back_by_arksilver-d681uhg.png

Wow. Sorry, but that backsprite is ATROCIOUS. The color scheme hurts my eyes.

Anyway, here's Fire-typed Murkrow. I can change type if you want (I know at one point there was a huge influx of fire types), but I just went to a random Pokemon generator and generated a Pokemon. I then used that Pokemon's type. It generated Moltres.

MurkrowFront_zps51ac4cbc.png

MurkrowBack_zps50bba942.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back