• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create a Pokemon (Reborn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
CaP2.png

Reformed the head a bit to make it look a little neater.

Years
apphd.jpg

So I fixed the head up a little, and elongated the beak so we'd have less of a piplup knockoff haha. I also made a cruddy wing, and created a body sort of.

(Also I'm sorry if I edited the sprite too much, I'm still new to playing this game!)

Fennevyrom

Oh and charizard XD
Years
Added tail paddle/feather and pointier feet.
I can't add html's yet so here is the link(Take the dot out of http)
ht.tp://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t397/XSlicerDragonX/Spritegame2_zps672529db.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Fixed the lineart a bit, shortened and rounded the beak a bit and made a bottom "lip"

imgur[.]com/ySANRWg

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
oP3AFH9.png

Touched up some things. I thought it would be cool to make the legs wisps as well, but if not you guys can change that back. Tried anti-aliasing and shading as well.

Years
Fixed the jagged outline under the body, and omitted arms/legs since they didn't fit the overall concept and made the sprite wayyy too big; additionally, the outlines were jagged and rushed.

87882691.png

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
oP3AFH9.png

Touched up some things. I thought it would be cool to make the legs wisps as well, but if not you guys can change that back. Tried anti-aliasing and shading as well.

For those under this post I think it would be great to read about this quote:

The purpose of this game is to create original sprites in a cooperative effort, not to constantly morph it into something else; there's already another game for that. You should be adding features or refining things already there, not removing them or turning them into something completely different. If a sprite has come this far and the only changes you can think of completely change the design, then it's probably time to start a new sprite.

(not that I'm in any position to hand out a reprimand, it just seems disrespectful to the people who made the parts that you've removed)

Lockdown

Doom in a can
Years
Made the image bigger
Closed it
Made it more round
Added what I guess, could be some form of a mouth, some eyes, and a weird little thing on top of its head.

Yeah, don't ask about the thing on it's head. I was bored.

FMrKbQi.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back