• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Most Valuable Pokemon

Years
My most prized possession in Black 2 is my Latios.
It had three IVs with the value 31. The IVs with the said value are:

Special Attack,
Hit Points
and Speed.

I was very lucky that time, I overjoyed that it even has a timid nature.

Years
My Mienshao. It wrecked pretty much everything and was a staple of my team.. it was used more than most other teammates I brought with me. Serperior comes very close too, though! Swords Dance and Leaf Blade yaaay.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
In B/W, my Serperior was my MVP; I would never have beaten the game without Coiling 6x and leaf blading everything.
In B2/W2, I tried Dragon Dancing with Haxorus, but my teams were a bit less dependent.

Sirfetch’d

Mine was probably my Samurott! I started with him on my first playthrough of White and he never let me down. He was a mixed attacker that had an advantage over pretty much anything that crossed his path :D

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My pignite, because i started the journey with him and i like its style, so never let it evolve into emboar.

Years
It would have to be my Dragonite...I spent money to get the coins on leaf green so I could go and buy the dratini, which ended up being close to $100,000 in coins. Then i proceeded to transfer it all the way through to my white 2, which is where it resides and conquers all today. ;p

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
Years
It would have to be my Dragonite...I spent money to get the coins on leaf green so I could go and buy the dratini, which ended up being close to $100,000 in coins. Then i proceeded to transfer it all the way through to my white 2, which is where it resides and conquers all today. ;p

How much gameplay time did it wasted? And how you transferred it into white 2 from leaf green? Can it be done on computer with Desumume?

dirkac

scarfmaster asterisk
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
Hm, well, on White it was my Musharna, who dished out a lot of Damage with it's STAB, and who also single-handedly beat Cynthia and Alder despite being 20 Levels below theirs.

On Black, it was my Samurott, who could beat a lot and not take all too much Damage either.

On Black 2, it was my Flygon, who was by far my main source of Damage.

And finally, on White 2, Volcarona did absolutely amazing.

Years
I think in my first playthrough of White my MVP was Samurott, but after the Elite Four it quickly became Golurk. As for White 2 I don't even remember if I faced Iris or not whoops. If I had to guess I'd say it was probably Leafeon?

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
In Black my MVP was my Scrafty, he had the ability Moxie and with a Crunch/Hi Jump Kick combo he defeated trainers with ease.

In White however, it would be my Emboar nicknamed Nitro. I kept Flame Charge for the extra speed boost but that didn't come close to his Attack stat due to his Adamant nature and some very tedious EV training!

In White2 I will never know as I decided to quit playing once I lost my way in Victory Road, I may continue it in the future but up until that point I considered my Arcanine to be my MVP.

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
You're never gonna believe me, but it was none other than my Delcatty, named "Summerboy". Every chance I get, I pick this thing up, knowing how abysmal its stats are. Design-wise, it's my favorite Gen 3 Pokemon, and every one I've used for 3 different generations has somehow repeatedly pulled victories out of its ass. This one in particular, despite having a nature that hurt it, managed to rarely faint, paralyze ground-types with its Normalize, and land crit after crit that won me a number of decisive battles.

Back