• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Why should I remember? xD

Yeah, I think I'll wait for the next chapter before posting again. I feel like I'm done on the mountain.

Years
@Red's - Fair enough, chapter three will be up soon. Heretostay and Sylveon will just have to catch up. In fact, I'll probably get it put up after my next post.

Why should you remember? I dunno about should, but you were in the RP.

@Stingray - It's not a worry but thank you for letting me know. Get well soon!

Years
Okay guys, Sycke'd will probably have the next chapter posted for those of you who are ready to move on really soon. But further than that (like planning way ahead) I thought perhaps I'd throw this question out there for everyone (you too Scyke'd since we haven't discussed this yes) - what do you think of having personalised final chapters for each character?

An example being characters like Aya and Dava who are attempting to defeat the gyms would have the same final chapter - that being them competing in the league - whilst characters such as Nylea and Hark who have more unique goals would have slightly different final chapters that could even potentially occur in different towns. Thoughts?

Edit: For those of you who are curious I have now planned to passed the fifth Gym, perhaps once we have gotten closer I'll tell you who it is xD

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
That would be cool. Carl's fate would then be challenging the Pokémon League as well? Since, you know, his dream is to be one of the Elite Four.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sounds good to me. Can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe it's a bit early to plan the last one when we're so early yet. Not planning on disappearing from this RP tho :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Yay now Hark has to survive 2 days with a coward of a Mawile and a wounded Ralts! I love backing myself into corners ;p

I'll start working on my next post some time soon hopefully...

Years
Well 1-2 depending how we all go and how long it takes to get bored of this chapter haha.
Looking forward to seeing how things go :D

Aya shall catch a Sandshrew this chapter I think ^_^

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Huge apologies about the absence, guys. I've fallen behind bad, and I'm not sure if I can recover in one or two posts. I'll be trying to get a post up later on today, seeing as I have some snow-removal to do, as well as a date.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Posted, this one was really small. All I wanted to do was get Vulcan thrashed. Although, the next post with Hercules is much longer and Hercules is going to kick some pokemon ass. *hint. I'm pretty sure Akito'll capture the most awesome pokemon of all time. *hint again.

Years
@TD - Oh God, I picked a really inconvenient time to start a new chapter as far as you're concerned sorry about that. Can we assume that the battle began at the beginning of the current IC day? I want to keep us all as close together as possible is all. :)

@Heretostay - No problemo, try to post ASAP though so you don't fall too far behind.

The most awesome pokemon of all time isn't even on that list?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm thinking of getting a Roselia for Dava. So that she'll get something that looks cute at least. The twist would obviously be that the Roselia is about as naughty as Princess and as hardy as Duke. Not really a beauty lady.

Years
@Red's - That sounds awesome!!! A great idea for Dava, she's catching up a storm too so it is a good thing that we allow for storage of pokemon in this RP xD

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
The most awesome pokemon of all time isn't even on that list?

Think about something that only splashes around half of the time and evolves into a monster. I want a twist so when it's a kid, it's all about power and stuff and when it evolves it becomes a big softie. I hope I've given enough hints for you to identify the pokemon though. Although, I think I'll catch another one this chapter.

Anyway, no problem. We can just assume that Akito slept through the whole night. Anyway, thoughts on my post.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Oh duh, Magikarp hahaha
Love the evolution idea actually xD

Your post was all good, it will be interesting to see round 2.

Correct and I wanted to put a bit of irony in that post. So, pokemon and trainer bond and then random Pancham trips it with Grass Knot.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok Posted! Nothing really going on other than showing how Nara acts when she isn't being super serious or super scared... of everything. Trying to play on her being a deceiver... instead she is a teaser. :p

With how scared Lannia is of rejection and strong desire for acceptance mixed with her optimism just seems like a good fit for a hopeless romantic who dreams secretly (well not so secretly anymore) of a knight in shining armor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back