• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with screen recorders

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Can someone help me? I'm making an LP of a GBA game and I need a screen recorder. I can't find any screen recorders that can record sound from my computer's speakers.
Does anyone know where I can find a free and legal one? .........besides Hypercam...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Can someone help me? I'm making an LP of a GBA game and I need a screen recorder. I can't find any screen recorders that can record sound from my computer's speakers.
Does anyone know where I can find a free and legal one? .........besides Hypercam...

Forget HyperCam. Just use VBA, it has built-in recording.

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2022
Thanks, HackMew. I'll try VBA.

I tried it and it works. Thanks!

Last edited:

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
How could I do that with a Pokemon Essentials game? I use CamStudio, but I can never find a good one that records sound. I'm using Win7, just in case that matters. Can you help?

KAZillonaire

Pokémon is my profession.
Years
You need a microphone for the commentary/narration, I think. Camtasia is very good, it has a 30-day trial though. Once it reaches like one day left, change your date to the time you installed it. Google Camtasia 8.0. Very good editing as well. And also, you can find some microphones in Walmart, I think.

Back