• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
Hello everyone! I'm a videogame commentator from youtube, as well as a retro gamer! I've been a pokemon fanboy since it came on the first time in the US, and I still am an addict to the series. I also love playing rom hacks that other people come up with! Well.. My name's Aiden, too. Forgot to type that first. x3

Sineater out.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm a videogame commentator from youtube, as well as a retro gamer! I've been a pokemon fanboy since it came on the first time in the US, and I still am an addict to the series. I also love playing rom hacks that other people come up with! Well.. My name's Aiden, too. Forgot to type that first. x3

Sineater out.
Hey there, Misfit, welcome to PC! I'm MidnightShine, a veteran Pokemon fan & also B2W2's Biggest Fan. Everyone here's a Pokemon addict, at least that what I think, lol xD

If you're here for the hacks, we certainly have them. They're all dumped in this storage. I'm a hacker myself, but only a rookie.

If you wanna chat with me, please VM me at my page. I also accept friend request, so there's no harm by sending me one ^^.

Enjoy~

~Mid

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi there Aiden :3,welcome to PC! To be honest I'm a late Pokemon fan starting out with Emerald and have since moved forward to the newer ones although I wouldn't mind giving the older games a shot :D.

So someone else who's interested in ROM Hacks xD? I'm not really myself to be honest but you can check out the ROM Hacking section,there are some amazing games stored there. I'm Rainbow by the way,make sure you do check the main rules and maybe the PC Adoption Center if you want. Have fun here Aiden \o/!

Years

Sineater out.

Hi Aiden, welcome to PC.

You have definitely come to the right place, cos we have loads of friendly members and lots of boards to keep you entertained. In fact, we have one of largest ROM hacking community of any Pokemon forum. I may be terrible at hacking, but that doesn't stop me from welcoming you aboard!

I might take you to the Emulation section since we have everything you need to know about all emulation-related stuff over there, such as ROM Hacking and the Hacks Showcase. You'll definitely love it over there. Just remember to read the rules before you post there, OK?

Since you're here, you should also start your journey at the PC Adoption Center where you sign a simple application form and our friendly mod Cirno will find a mentor for you based on a section of your choice. There is a catch for seeking Emulation mentors though, they are only there to show you around, find the tools and recommend hacks for you. Just keep in mind they aren't there to help with your hacks.

Anyways, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me or a moderator if you need any questions!

- Hikari10

Years
Hi there, Aiden, welcome to PC!

I'll assume you're a Zangoose fan going by your avatar? I love it; one of my favorite Pokemon from the third generation~ also very fun to train aha.

And yeah, when it comes to hacks, you're definitely in the right place. Have a particular favorite, by any chance? I actually really want to play a hack right now, but it's a little late for me at the 'mo since I need to be up early tomorrow. u u;

But I'm glad to see you've already made a few posts around here~! PC has tons of sections to get involved in, so I'm sure you'll find your favorite soon if you haven't already. Hopefully I keep seeing you around and enjoy your stay, all right? :D

Back