• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
OBJECTION!!!

I just thought of something. Mewtwo was an antagonist in the movie until it had a change of heart. And it's even its dex entry says it has the most shrude and savage heart of all Pokemon.

Thus, mewtwo is the only known pokemon naturally capable of expressing truly evil actions or thoughts

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep, he was pretty mad to know that he was just a mere creation of humans. So basically it was because of Team Rocket he became mad. That alone was like putting gasoline into the fire.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Username: ForeverDash
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Reshiram & Moltres
Answer a Topic:
▪ Are Legendary Pokémon really capable of being Good/Evil?
- Yeah I think they are. In the movies it really shows that they are capable of being good/evil.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Username: Chaos Fork
Legendary partners: Kyurem and Genesect
Topic: favourite legendary: maybe Kyurem. An extraterrestrial dragon covered in ice representing yin and yang. Dayuuuum. It has a really cool back story too. Its the corpse of the original dragon before Reshiram and Zekrom separated.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi I'd like to join. :P

Username:AWsquared
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Lugia and Kyogre (but man wish I could picked Yveltal)
Answer a Topic:What is your favorite legendary Pokémon?(going with this one will answer the current one later)
Lugia. My absolute favorite Pokemon movie is Pokemon 2000 and after seeing that , I started to really like Lugia. Though I originally picked Gold, my friend used to give me clone Lugia using the infamous clone glitch via trade and I have many memories of him trading over Lugia which I eventually used to beat the game on many occasions. XD

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

▪ What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?

Definitely V-Create. Simply a beautiful attack, the most powerful one (one of the most maybe) and made by the cutiest Pokémon ever bwhahaha.
Victini's cutie ears ignite into flames. The flames then disappear, leaving a V-shaped yellow flame around its head and a red aura around Victini's body. Victini then rushes towards on its opponent and headbutts it *BOOM*, causing a gigantic explosion. I can't imagine with Sunny Day.

Just have a look!
Spoiler:

[h1][/h1]
Oh well, about Mewtwo... It is very easy and hard to say it. At first, he thinks that he's not complete, because he's a part of the Ancient Pokémon Mew. He can see Mew's pictures of its past, as seen in the movie.
Mewtwo keeping asking who is he, and he can't find and answer this question in his heart and mind, and
so it will attack primarily responsible for its non-reason: humans. He wants to prove to himself his power and defeat Mew and wants to prove that he is unique. At the end, we can see that he forgive himself and all his anger, and help and protect all Pokémon with his own power.
Mewtwo is a very brave Pokémon for me, he had an hard life to understand life as an human, now, he thinks as a Pokémon being! :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mewtwo and Zekrom.

What do you think about Xerneas and Yveltal, the new legendary PKMNs? (I'll answer the current later.)

They're pretty awesome. Xerneas looks a bit like Virizion, something that I don't like...prefer Yveltal, I always loved Dragon legendaries, they're strong! And something that I like about Yveltal is it's Y pose. It's awesome, right?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?

I would say Sacred Fire. The attack is strong and you don't need to recharge after it hits like some signature moves of other legendaries. Plus it's very strong and Ho-oh gets a STAB bonus from it :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
On the topic of whether Pokemon can be good or evil, I don't think it's any different from them, than it is for humans. I think any Pokemon can be good or evil, if that is what they choose to be, however I agree that they can also be manipulated into doing evil by their trainers, even if it isn't what they want to do. Pokemon are obviously far above the intelligence of most real life animals, so decisions like these are something they're capable of making, however there doesn't seem to be much emphasis on these sides of the Pokemon, since most Pokemon we see in the anime are owned by trainers, and usually stay loyal to their trainers after capture, while this kind of thought usually isn't given to wild Pokemon. It's mostly with legendary Pokemon where this is brought up (like this discussion xp), however with those, being evil is mostly caused by something that has happened to them, and not necessarily by choice, like with Mewtwo. If Giovanni hadn't claimed to be above Mewtwo in any way, I doubt he'd have turned out like it did. Of course it's still possible, as it was also lead with him knowing that he wasn't even a real Pokemon, but I think he felt like he was, when Giovanni claimed to be his partner.

One thing though, I think Dark type is known as evil type in Japan, so whether Pokemon can be evil or not may already have been decided back in gen 2.

But yeah, can't say much for the whole good/evil relation between Xerneas and Yveltal, however I'm not turning the possibility down. Though the concept is pretty cliché, it works :p

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

What do you think about Xerneas and Yveltal, the new legendary PKMNs?

They're both pretty awesome. Yveltal is so inspirated from the bird Quetzalcoal!
But my favorite one is Xerneas. This one reminds me Virizon. I never used this Pokémon, but I love the way they're attached to nature.
Yveltal looks like a Dragon and Ghost or even Dark type.
About Xerneas, I'm pretty sure it is Grass and Psy. But we will see that, very soon o:
My favorite one is Xerneas for sure. But both of them are pretty well designed.

Years
Username: Regeneration
Partners: Articuno, Mew

Ahhh what are we discussing? :(
What is your favourite signature legendary Pokemon Attack?

Sacred fire! With a Ho-oh theme ain't that obvious? :D Killer move but sadly I don't get to use Ho-oh in competitive.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'll give this a shot..
Username: Dradier234
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Zekrom & Giratina
Answer a Topic:
▪ Are Legendary Pokémon really capable of being Good/Evil?
- I think all legendarys have there own opinion of good or evil.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2013
Signups

Username: WarriorOfDarkness
Legendary Partners: Darkrai and Kyogre

Current Topic: Are legendary Pokemon capable of being good/evil?

IMO, yes. You can take a look at the Swords of Justice, who prevented a war between Pokemon and people; and Pokemon like Genesect, who were created by Team Plasma.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Username: Cosmotone8
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Dialga & Xerneas (If Xerneas isn't okay, then I'll take Latias)
Answer a Topic: I'm going to go with Olli on this topic. Pokemon can be manipulated into being good or evil, just like people. No Pokemon is directly bad from the beginning, maybe just influenced into being that way.
On the Xerneas and Yvetal, subject, I like Xerneas a LOT. Way better than any of the Gen V mascots, that's for sure. As for types, I'm going to guess that its a Grass-Ghost type, but I'm not sure that will stand with the supposed new type being released.

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
What's your favorite signature Legendary Pokémon attack?

Maybe Spatial Rend. Although I don't really like Palkia, this move can be devastating. Base 100 power with upped chance to get a critical hit. Either that or Doom Desire. I've never actually used it in battle yet, since I don't have Jirachi, but LOOK AT THOSE FLASHY EXPLOSIONS.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username: Cosmotone8
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Dialga & Xerneas (If Xerneas isn't okay, then I'll take Latias)
Answer a Topic: I'm going to go with Olli on this topic. Pokemon can be manipulated into being good or evil, just like people. No Pokemon is directly bad from the beginning, maybe just influenced into being that way.
On the Xerneas and Yvetal, subject, I like Xerneas a LOT. Way better than any of the Gen V mascots, that's for sure. As for types, I'm going to guess that its a Grass-Ghost type, but I'm not sure that will stand with the supposed new type being released.

Oh yeah, I forgot all about their typings. On the whole discussion about whether Xerneas might have multiple typings; while I think it'd be cool, I also think it'd either make it really OP or way too hard to use, depending on how the typings are chosen. If it was random from battle to battle, with a specific moveset for each typing, I don't know how well I'd take it. It could be really great, but it could also potentially ruin a team set-up, which wouldn't really make it that great to use at any time. And if you chose typings yourself, it would basically just be another Arceus, just without the need of the plates. It's most likely a dual typing of Grass and something else, although I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Yveltal seems more straightforward. It looks like a Flying/Dark type, and I guess there may be more to it, like an alternate form or something, but that's about all I can see from it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back