• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello, and I guess goodbye.

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Feel free to contact me via Battle Server, or PM...I'll check my PMs weekly.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.

Sonic, that's sad to see you go, and not seeing each other outside of PC server... I hope you'll going well soon, and farewell for now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Although its been a long time since we last talked, I wish you luck in all your problems outside the internet and all the best in whatever you do!

Farewell!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I'm going for a few days/weeks/months/whatever, so I can take a bit of a break...I've been going through probs, and need to escape.

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.

But we've only just met--oh wait you'll still be on the server so I guess I'll be seeing you there? It's probably best to limit yourself online while you deal with your current problems. It's for the best. Hopefully soon I'll see you on here once again. PC will always be open for you to return when you want. :)

Years

Have fun without me.
~ Sanic.
Hey there! Sorry to hear life isn't treating ya well @_@ but hope you feel better soon and we'll see you back whenever! (:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Guys, I'll taking a day off PC tomorrow (as in semi-hiatus), because I'll hosting and watching over the celebration event somewhere. So, I'm going Windvisible starting today, but I'll return 2 days later. So, bye for a while guys.

Years
Guys, I'll taking a day off PC tomorrow (as in semi-hiatus), because I'll hosting and watching over the celebration event somewhere. So, I'm going Windvisible starting today, but I'll return 2 days later. So, bye for a while guys.
See ya later Windy! Hope you have fun at this celebration! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Aww see you later Windy. That celebration thing sounds really fun though so enjoy it!

Years

See ya buddy, but at least you won't be gone for too long. Have fun!

Mintyy

Minty~
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 4, 2019
I didn't make a leaving thread from before, I kinda forgot XD

But anyway, I'm back now and already my noobness has been the doom of me, already posting in wrong places!

I was on a hiatus you could say XD Life just got too busy and I needed some time to just live, and not simply survive!

Now that things have settled down, I feel much better about being back on here! I will be mostly active on the PC Showdown server, but hopefully I can get more active on here as well!

Anyway, feel free to give me a shout! I'm glad to be back

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I've had a recent unexpected hiatus due to my internet switching over to a fibre optic line and due to the incompetence of a internet provider's customer service. Now, my internet is about 30 MBit down and 8MBit up, meaning I will be even more active now as I can browse threads even faster.

I will be less active next month due to the next school year however.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Better internet is better tbh. Best of luck this school year though! Hope you can at least visit once if you can. :)

Years
I didn't make a leaving thread from before, I kinda forgot XD

But anyway, I'm back now and already my noobness has been the doom of me, already posting in wrong places!

I was on a hiatus you could say XD Life just got too busy and I needed some time to just live, and not simply survive!

Now that things have settled down, I feel much better about being back on here! I will be mostly active on the PC Showdown server, but hopefully I can get more active on here as well!

Anyway, feel free to give me a shout! I'm glad to be back

Whee, welcome back Mintyy! So glad to see you here again! :D

I've had a recent unexpected hiatus due to my internet switching over to a fibre optic line and due to the incompetence of a internet provider's customer service. Now, my internet is about 30 MBit down and 8MBit up, meaning I will be even more active now as I can browse threads even faster.

I will be less active next month due to the next school year however.

That's awesome news; welcome back! I love my speedy internet. S'all right if you'll be busier again next month from school as I'm sure it'll be the same for many of us, but so long as you keep checking back from time to time things will be good, right? ^c^

Years
Hey guys Im back I wont be able to post as much but Ill be on more than never. So yeah Im back! :) I missed y'all.

Welcome back Amerininja! Hope you start getting active again even if you won't be active as before, but we're just glad you came back.

Years
I am back, after several months. I might do an account switch, because this name is horrible and I feel that no one will be able to take me seriously with such a crappy name. :P

Years
Hey guys Im back I wont be able to post as much but Ill be on more than never. So yeah Im back! :) I missed y'all.

Welcome back! Having you here again is all that matters so don't worry if you can't post as much~

I am back, after several months. I might do an account switch, because this name is horrible and I feel that no one will be able to take me seriously with such a crappy name. :P

Weelcome back! I'm sort of username picky so I can understand what you mean. If you do decide to change, let us know in this thread, yeah? :3

Years
Weelcome back! I'm sort of username picky so I can understand what you mean. If you do decide to change, let us know in this thread, yeah? :3

I made my new account today. My old one was M2192. At least some people will take me seriously now :3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I'm (somewhat) back, I wasn't really gone, but I was more quiet than usual. I decided to halt posting as much to deal with things, but I'm back to full action for the meantime.

So, hi again.

Sirfetch’d

I'm (somewhat) back, I wasn't really gone, but I was more quiet than usual. I decided to halt posting as much to deal with things, but I'm back to full action for the meantime.

So, hi again.

Welcome back Sonic! I was saddened to hear that you might be leaving PC, but I am really happy to see that you changed your mind =]

Back