• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just introducing myself

GVG

Years
Hello everyone!
I'm a really great fan of Pokemon and everything that comes with it. I feel glad that I can share my thought and ideas with people that are part of the Pokecommunity. I'm sure that I'll have great time here and I'll make many new friends. I'm looking forward with great expectations to be a usefull and worthy member of the PokeCommunity!

Anarchytekt

Techlord
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Welcome to the community! You can add me to your friends list. Just PM me with a yes if u wanna. Have fun!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
GVG said:
Hello everyone!
I'm a really great fan of Pokemon and everything that comes with it. I feel glad that I can share my thought and ideas with people that are part of the Pokecommunity. I'm sure that I'll have great time here and I'll make many new friends. I'm looking forward with great expectations to be a usefull and worthy member of the PokeCommunity!
Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you.Don't worry about friends. Everyone here is friendly. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Back